Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: Kareem HUNT...dun PUNTed a woman

  1. #1

    Kareem HUNT...dun PUNTed a woman

    As you may now know Kareem Hunt is in big trouble, maybe.

    My personal take, no matter what she called him or who she agued with (his gf apparently) he beat a woman and is a POS. How the cops didn't charge him is amazing or is it?

    Now the only question is what will the NFL do? 1 2 3 4 games, season? I am starting t think Goodell himself has a past the way he goes easy on these guys.

    What y'all think he'll get, online backlash is brutal.

    http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chi...illance-video/

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    As you may now know Kareem Hunt is in big trouble, maybe.

    My personal take, no matter what she called him or who she agued with (his gf apparently) he beat a woman and is a POS. How the cops didn't charge him is amazing or is it?

    Now the only question is what will the NFL do? 1 2 3 4 games, season? I am starting t think Goodell himself has a past the way he goes easy on these guys.

    What y'all think he'll get, online backlash is brutal.

    http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chi...illance-video/
    put commissioners exempt list at around 8PM ET

    released at 9PM ET

    that escalated quickly...

  3. #3
    first of all...this piece of shit is probably going to cost me a fantasy title.

    secondly, how the fuck does the NFL let TMZ air their dirty laundry again after the ray rice debacle? KC has known about this since feb? jfc

  4. #4
    KC has released Hunt....

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    first of all...this piece of shit is probably going to cost me a fantasy title.

    secondly, how the fuck does the NFL let TMZ air their dirty laundry again after the ray rice debacle? KC has known about this since feb? jfc

    I traded hunt for Antonio brown last night. got vetoed today obv

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    first of all...this piece of shit is probably going to cost me a fantasy title.

    secondly, how the fuck does the NFL let TMZ air their dirty laundry again after the ray rice debacle? KC has known about this since feb? jfc
    from what I can tell by reading the ESPN article they asked him what happened, he lied to the chiefs, the video surfaced and they cut him...hotel only released the video to the police and they didn't press charges...NFL tried to get the video but the hotel said that they only release videos to police and the victims didn't talk to the NFL...

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...er-exempt-list

    wonder how long it's gonna take before he gets picked up...I say 12-18 hours from now he'll be claimed...

    ruben foster only stayed out there for about a day...

  7. #7
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4137
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,389
    Blog Entries
    2
    Any idea which hotel this occurred at?

    Apparently this happened back in February.

    The girl claimed she tried to ask the front desk to call 911, but the employee there wouldn't let her. When she objected, the employee allegedly said, "That's what you get for being a slut."

    Brutal.

  8. #8
    The Metropolitan?

    Will he get picked up right away... I dunno at this point, recent Foster backlash, this vid is BAD I mean he is a great player but as a human being he takes as much from a team as he gives in terms of reward. Then asking those fans to cheer for him, merchandising, ugh.

    If he does get picked up quick Goodell has a stroke.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Any idea which hotel this occurred at?

    Apparently this happened back in February.

    The girl claimed she tried to ask the front desk to call 911, but the employee there wouldn't let her. When she objected, the employee allegedly said, "That's what you get for being a slut."

    Brutal.
    per espn - Cleveland's The Metropolitan at the 9

  10. #10
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4137
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,389
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Any idea which hotel this occurred at?

    Apparently this happened back in February.

    The girl claimed she tried to ask the front desk to call 911, but the employee there wouldn't let her. When she objected, the employee allegedly said, "That's what you get for being a slut."

    Brutal.
    per espn - Cleveland's The Metropolitan at the 9
    Has there been any comment from them regarding the accusation that girl made about the front desk? Or is that being drowned out by the Kareem Hunt part of the story?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

    per espn - Cleveland's The Metropolitan at the 9
    Has there been any comment from them regarding the accusation that girl made about the front desk? Or is that being drowned out by the Kareem Hunt part of the story?
    not that ive seen. all the espn article said is that the hotel told abc news they are "assisting" in the investigation.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

    per espn - Cleveland's The Metropolitan at the 9
    Has there been any comment from them regarding the accusation that girl made about the front desk? Or is that being drowned out by the Kareem Hunt part of the story?

    There are a lot of brutal details here but cliff notes... lawsuits all round!

    she gets invited
    asked to leave
    gets in verbal/possible physical alt with Kareems gf
    She was recording the alt when they took her phone and tried deleting evidence
    she pounded on door to get her phone
    she then gets beat by an NFL star
    front desk needs to be fired too for what they did and Hotel sued
    Cops come
    Kareem and the boys lie
    Police don't press charges even with that video and evidence they stole her phone on tape and the lie she left it there exposed
    KC pretends it didn't happen
    TMZ GOAT
    I am now posting on PFA

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    The Metropolitan?

    Will he get picked up right away... I dunno at this point, recent Foster backlash, this vid is BAD I mean he is a great player but as a human being he takes as much from a team as he gives in terms of reward. Then asking those fans to cheer for him, merchandising, ugh.

    If he does get picked up quick Goodell has a stroke.
    if greg hardy was picked up after this...

    https://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl...aul-1739117634

    I can't imagine hunt not getting picked up considering he's infinitely better at football...top 5 running backs just don't fall outta the sky for free...yeah you have to deal with shit/bad PR, but eventually that fades...not condoning this, but it's not even remotely close to being in the greg hardy/ray rice level of bad...

     
    Comments
      
      DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: i forgot you reminded me rep

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    first of all...this piece of shit is probably going to cost me a fantasy title.

    secondly, how the fuck does the NFL let TMZ air their dirty laundry again after the ray rice debacle? KC has known about this since feb? jfc

    I traded hunt for Antonio brown last night. got vetoed today obv
    somehow spencer ware was still a free agent in my league...

    Name:  micon_fistpump.gif
Views: 276
Size:  692.6 KB

    there is still hope

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post


    I traded hunt for Antonio brown last night. got vetoed today obv
    somehow spencer ware was still a free agent in my league...

    Name:  micon_fistpump.gif
Views: 276
Size:  692.6 KB

    there is still hope

    I was bout to make out like a bandit, had ware picked up while trade was still pending

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

    somehow spencer ware was still a free agent in my league...

    Name:  micon_fistpump.gif
Views: 276
Size:  692.6 KB

    there is still hope

    I was bout to make out like a bandit, had ware picked up while trade was still pending
    ffs the only thing that could've made that sweeter was if the trade was with hongmonger in vegas1369 league

  17. #17
    Platinum mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    296
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,516
    Blog Entries
    4
    obv suspended the last 4 games and 2 next year...lol him pimping her out to his boyz

    jets sign him on the condition he attends sensitivity classes or some bs like the court system asks offenders to do.

    jets pr writes apology spin for hunt so peeps don't hate him.

    jets go 8-8 next year and contend for a SB the following year..

    Name:  fiddlefox006[1]_1.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  93.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  18. #18
    Gold garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -224
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,374
    First of all, I just watched this video and I was surprised it wasn't way worse. He didn't even hit the girl really on camera, the one girl gets shoved into the wall by one of his friends and hits her head. Then stumbles, and he kicks her which is wrong obviously. But the way the news/public have been airing this I was expecting him to be actually, beating this girl on camera. It was pushing and shoving more then hitting and the girl falls head first into the wall. Unlucky, but imo the initial news reports are crucifying this guy and the video isnt nearly as bad as it sounds.

    Looks like she bich slapped him early in the video and while he shouldn't have kicked her in the end, what am I missing here???

     
    Comments
      
      tony bagadonuts: That's my take as well

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    First of all, I just watched this video and I was surprised it wasn't way worse. He didn't even hit the girl really on camera, the one girl gets shoved into the wall by one of his friends and hits her head. Then stumbles, and he kicks her which is wrong obviously. But the way the news/public have been airing this I was expecting him to be actually, beating this girl on camera. It was pushing and shoving more then hitting and the girl falls head first into the wall. Unlucky, but imo the initial news reports are crucifying this guy and the video isnt nearly as bad as it sounds.

    Looks like she bich slapped him early in the video and while he shouldn't have kicked her in the end, what am I missing here???
    So what you're saying is he hit and kicked her but not hard enough?

  20. #20
    The play is to always fade Garrett's opinion on domestic violence, right?

     
    Comments
      
      Kuntmissioner: Always
      
      gimmick:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-23-2018, 10:49 PM
  2. MN Dentist Kills Cecil the Lion in Big Game Hunt - He's Fucked
    By The_Standard in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 11:11 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 12:35 PM
  4. WSOP Bracelet Hunt Druff vs Micon Poll.
    By zealanddonk in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 04:24 PM
  5. IF FISTER BLOWS THIS GAME TONIGHT ILL BE ON THE HUNT
    By badguy23 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 12:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •