Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Situation regarding Kilgore Trout aka Username

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i dont know if druff did this, but i do know its something a mentally ill person would do.

i also know those pm's didnt look like anything karen had ever said before, stylistically/vocab wise.

maybe druff is claiming someone mentally ill hacked karen's account and sent those pms, i dont know.

but from the minute you posted them, exactly no one believed karen sent them.
    I enjoyed her. Particularly the early stuff. She was sharp, colorful and literate which is kind of useful on a venue where people communicate via text. If she was a bad girl so much the better imo

She had me early on with the quick Kurt Vonnegut references. What a gurl. Clever

I’ll never meet someone like her IRL (unless I hang with lol wow) so I was amused. I didn’t need big brother to protect me.

The Split/Kilgore Trout mud slinging I missed in real time. Maybe that thread was deleted too.

I have no idea what sin she committed and I am not a cool kid so maybe I’ll never know. If she was going after Druff’s family then good riddence but I would be surprised too.

Then again, IAPT surprised me with regard to Khalwat’s kids. It’s the unpardonable sin.

People will always disappoint you as a rule and we must try to have some latitude.

Zap just nails it. I am always stunned by him. Guy is a legend.
    That's just it isn't it? You can't be a successful grifter, confidence man without the smarts, the wit, the charm.
    Being female on a male dominated forum doesn't hurt cause most of us are dumb dogs.
    She was outed and still found her way back in. Don't think she made off with any loot but Druff did say he lent some money and then there is the big hearted Drexel.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Spot on

Load Metric
    sharp, colorful and literate
    Clever

I’ll never meet someone like her IRL (unless I hang with lol wow)
    lol wow is dull, pale, illiterate, and a moron

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Look at how this brings out all the skatz guys. Warms my heart. Where are blake and rum dick to make this party complete?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just to be clear once again:

- This was not about money. Nobody got scammed (or if they did, I know nothing about it), and I do not suspect any scam was going on. It is not my belief that Kilgore was here for scamming or any monetary reason.

- Her account was not hacked. I have even verified this by looking at the IPs of her account logins, and they were all her.

- I did not take over the Username account. That account has never been used by me in any way. It was always Kilgore Trout.

- Gookieheimowitz is not very intelligent. However, every forum needs its useful idiot, and in this case, he played the part great.

That is all.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    more like bl"gay"ke imo

Comments

Mintjewlips: I legit lol'd

splitthis: Its blaaaaaack

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's safe for blaaaaaaaaaake to return because FPS has been given a nap.

FPS was the reason blake bolted in the first place.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    I think Druff was trying to set me up through Username to post a picture that was sent to me that most likely isn't his mom.

i dont know if druff did this, but i do know its something a mentally ill person would do.

i also know those pm's didnt look like anything karen had ever said before, stylistically/vocab wise.

maybe druff is claiming someone mentally ill hacked karen's account and sent those pms, i dont know.

Its a slippery slope calling Druff mentally ill
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    sharp, colorful and literate
    Clever

I’ll never meet someone like her IRL (unless I hang with lol wow)
    lol wow is dull, pale, illiterate, and a moron

Name:  flabby-arms.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  113.5 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Look at how this brings out all the skatz guys. Warms my heart. Where are blake and rum dick to make this party complete?

See statements like these lead some of us to always blame skatz

On the other hand, I'd like to believe that old men way past their prime would have better things to do, but I've been told by more than one person on here that that is not the case......

Oh and druff if you were posing as a chick, then kudos to you for almost making me fall for it....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Hi.

I honestly don’t know the cause of any of this. I of course never sent photos to Kilgore of Druff’s mom or encouraged her to attack him in any way. EVER.

I’ve talked to Kilgore on the phone once and we have messaged 6-7 times over the last two years. She has always been very friendly and nice to me but our conversing has always been small talk and it’s not true that we have forged some sort of close tight knit bond that in any way, shape, or form would lead her to believe that I would hurt or fuck with Druff in any way.

I spoke with her this morning and asked her why she chose to include me in this. She couldn’t give me an answer. I could tell in her voice she was seriously upset about all this. So I didn’t press. And honestly I haven’t followed any of this drama, so I truly don’t even know what the issues are between her and Druff. But I want to again emphasize: Issues between her and Druff. I wasn’t made aware by either party before yesterday that their was currently any bad blood.

I only found out about this yesterday morning after Druff called me and filled me in. And to be as honest as I can with all of you, the last thing I wanted was to be dragged into some more forum drama.

I’ve known Druff 12 years. I have his back and he has mine. Our friendship is way deeper than PFA. There is no issue between us.

The real reason I haven’t been posting or active (and Druff knows this and has respected my privacy and not posted such info); A while back I lent a former forum member some money (not a large amount) who claimed to be destitute. A repayment agreement was made that was very reasonable ($100 per month).

This person told me right before the first payment was due that he couldn’t pay me. I mentioned to him how I saw a post that he submitted on a Facebook poker group that showed a screen shot of him playing online and a balance on the site higher than what he owed me.

This caused a rift between us. He texted me some threats and vulgarities. I’ll fully admit that I did the same in return. Then he blocked me and there was no more communication.

3 days later I received a phone call from my elderly dad at 5:45am. He was very shaken. A police officer had just knocked on his door looking for me. No idea why he went to my fathers as I had never lived at his residence but the officer was looking to serve me with a supeoena to appear in another state far away due to a request for a protective order this person had filed against me. Yup. Fucking nuts.

Never made a threat of any kind. Only vulgarities. Which again, where just my response to his vulgarities.

Suffice to say, this caused a massive headache for me and although my pops understood, the initial stress it caused him and the embarrassment on my end for having to even explain this garbage soured me.

So basically I decided I was done. Which I have been, at least posting. Maybe I’ll be back. Maybe I won’t.

99.9% of you are cool and righteous motherfuckers but I have the uncanny ability of befriending the .01% that can convince me to lend them money and then file a protective order against me.

Happy holidays.

Godspeed.

ZoD

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: fair

JACKDANIELS: daaaaang

TheXFactor: LOL...No Good Deed Goes Unpunished.

Muck Ficon: Happy Holidays Drex! Can't blame you for wanting to stay away from all the forum drama

ftpjesus: major o shit factor guess now i Know the truth regarding another former poster who tried to drag me into his massive pile of lies and bullshit

Tellafriend: jesus man. sorry you get screwed. you should sue him in small claims court and then garnish his wages - it's not hard and you'll enjoy it

sah_24: you def pick the winners around here ... sorry about your luck and happy holidays

Load Metric

Brandon is very good at pineapple btw...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Hi.

I honestly don’t know the cause of any of this. I of course never sent photos to Kilgore of Druff’s mom or encouraged her to attack him in any way. EVER.

I’ve talked to Kilgore on the phone once and we have messaged 6-7 times over the last two years. She has always been very friendly and nice to me but our conversing has always been small talk and it’s not true that we have forged some sort of close tight knit bond that in any way, shape, or form would lead her to believe that I would hurt or fuck with Druff in any way.

I spoke with her this morning and asked her why she chose to include me in this. She couldn’t give me an answer. I could tell in her voice she was seriously upset about all this. So I didn’t press. And honestly I haven’t followed any of this drama, so I truly don’t even know what the issues are between her and Druff. But I want to again emphasize: Issues between her and Druff. I wasn’t made aware by either party before yesterday that their was currently any bad blood.

I only found out about this yesterday morning after Druff called me and filled me in. And to be as honest as I can with all of you, the last thing I wanted was to be dragged into some more forum drama.

I’ve known Druff 12 years. I have his back and he has mine. Our friendship is way deeper than PFA. There is no issue between us.

The real reason I haven’t been posting or active (and Druff knows this and has respected my privacy and not posted such info); A while back I lent a former forum member some money (not a large amount) who claimed to be destitute. A repayment agreement was made that was very reasonable ($100 per month).

This person told me right before the first payment was due that he couldn’t pay me. I mentioned to him how I saw a post that he submitted on a Facebook poker group that showed a screen shot of him playing online and a balance on the site higher than what he owed me.

This caused a rift between us. He texted me some threats and vulgarities. I’ll fully admit that I did the same in return. Then he blocked me and there was no more communication.

3 days later I received a phone call from my elderly dad at 5:45am. He was very shaken. A police officer had just knocked on his door looking for me. No idea why he went to my fathers as I had never lived at his residence but the officer was looking to serve me with a supeoena to appear in another state far away due to a request for a protective order this person had filed against me. Yup. Fucking nuts.

Never made a threat of any kind. Only vulgarities. Which again, where just my response to his vulgarities.

Suffice to say, this caused a massive headache for me and although my pops understood, the initial stress it caused him and the embarrassment on my end for having to even explain this garbage soured me.

So basically I decided I was done. Which I have been, at least posting. Maybe I’ll be back. Maybe I won’t.

99.9% of you are cool and righteous motherfuckers but I have the uncanny ability of befriending the .01% that can convince me to lend them money and then file a protective order against me.

Happy holidays.

Godspeed.

ZoD
    You will never get your fuckin money back
    Slava Ukraini!

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Kilgore Trout is a completely nonexistent person designed in a joint effort of PFA and skatz elites in an attempt to seduce me over the internet and compromise my anonymity.

I literally posted that months ago will you guys give it the fuck up already

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Its a slippery slope calling Druff mentally ill

to be clear i never called druff mentally ill, i said someone who takes over an account to try to goad someone into posting fake personal pics is mentally ill.

druff seemed to post something last night that gave a lot of people the impression that thats what happened.

now hes saying its not what happened.

really not relevant to my point either way of course.

whoever would do something like that is, categorically, mentally ill. whether its druff or ricky fuckin schroder makes no difference to me.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hi.

Happy holidays.

Godspeed.

ZoD
    I’ll suspend my self imposed exile for one more post only for a good friend like you.

Already paid back.

But bled my fingers to the bone.

SFO

ZoD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

adamantium: no toe bonus

Tellafriend: glad to see it

Gold
    Load Metric
    HOF

Load Metric
    I spoke with her this morning and asked her why she chose to include me in this. She couldn’t give me an answer. I could tell in her voice she was seriously upset about all this. So I didn’t press.

this is legitimately difficult to read.

godspeed, karen.

Comments

Tellafriend: indeed

Load Metric

I’ll suspend my self imposed exile for one more post only for a good friend like you.

Already paid back.

But bled my fingers to the bone.

SFO

ZoD
    Did his toe grow back yet?

Load Metric
    Drexel, you have a good heart. But the next time someone comes to you asking for a loan because they are “destitute”, know that the beat thing you can do for them to is to forward this pic to them. And Swift even provides transportation for new students to and from their closest trucking school.

Name:  9680A250-7D83-4780-885A-2152BB7B0E9E.jpeg
Views: 854
Size:  129.0 KB

Comments

OSA: Id fuck him
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information