Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No, I was explaining that I delayed banning him a few extra days because I needed him to be a useful idiot.

I don't care if people are mean to me about my sports picks and poker play. I do care if someone follows me around into every thread I post and trolls me. You have been around here since the beginning and are very aware of this.

If anyone's primary purpose here is to make my enjoyment of my own site less pleasant, then they won't remain here. This is especially true if their other contributions are mediocre/crappy anyway. That's been the policy of PFA since day 1.
Clearly we all know this, at least anyone that is paying attention. But still...

I will never quite wrap my head around the concept that your admitted inception into the community was going to someone else's personal website to relentlessly troll them about their poker skill and the money you've won from them, and you're now the "please don't troll me on my own website" guy. I guess thank goodness Dustin had thicker skin than you do or we all might not be here shitposting today.