Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nerds..question....

Load Metric

Nerds..question....

What phone would prevent someone from seeing me masturbate without consent??

I'm tired of jerking off and thinking someone is looking.....on the plus side I found out I can still bust a nut with a limp....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Like a phone that...let's say even some government pencil pusher couldn't even access, let alone some two bit phone scammer.....jw....

Load Metric

Comments

Mintjewlips: Lol sad but true

limitles: That is gold
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Sad but true

I was wondering if I should bother buying the iPhone X or 3 android phones just to keep these faggots on their toes.....idk....

Load Metric
    I was thinking a phone just for pfa and a phone just for personal and one for the fuckshit...

Load Metric
    I feel sorry for pretty people, seeing as they most likely get targeted by some pasty weirdo that is obsessed with their daily life, that includes pretty everybody, pretty gays, pretty trans, and ofcourse pretty twinks....just disgusting.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Like a phone that...let's say even some government pencil pusher couldn't even access, let alone some two bit phone scammer.....jw....
    You do realize you could just put a tiny piece of black electrical tape over the camera lense right?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Don't point the phone at your penis while masturbating.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll answer this in detail for you later.

Load Metric
    In case it isnt obvious.. Anything Druff says beyond "no, there is no such phone" isnt accurate information.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  81iVZGNCHJL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  109.9 KB

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    In case it isnt obvious.. Anything Druff says beyond "no, there is no such phone" isnt accurate information.
    Young tine is correct, but you have to learn to put aside the paranoia and separate the truth from the trash.

The gubbmint isn't spying on you. They're not. At worst, they are collecting mass data about phone calls and website visits which will never be used against you unless you're the subject of a terror investigation.

As we've seen from the various Facebook scandals, the biggest danger to our privacy comes from corporations mishandling our sensitive data, whether intentionally or unintentionally. The gubbmint is only an outside, secondary concern -- something I have been shouting from the mountaintops for years, but which has only started to hit home ever since the February 2018 Cambridge Analytica Facebook scandal.

But getting back to phones... iPhones are fairly good security-wise. Not perfect, and vulnerabilities exist, but for Average Joe User, some common sense will keep you pretty secure.

First off, never let anyone handle your device. Always have it in your possession. This will prevent any installation of spy apps.

Second, do NOT enable access to your photos or camera for apps where it is not necessary. Or even apps where it is necessary, you need to consider whether or not you trust those apps to have access to such data.

Third, NEVER enable access to your contacts, no matter how tempting it is.

Fourth, as someone already jokingly pointed out, you can place tape over your camera if you're really that concerned someone is watching you jack off (they're not, though, trust me.)

Fifth, and this one is important, change your Advertising ID often. Do that through Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier. Do this every few days. Also turn on Limit Ad Tracking.

Sixth, every so often, reset the IP of your Wifi. PM me if you want to know how.

Finally, it is very unlikely that someone has just hacked your phone (like you see on TV) and is watching you.

Load Metric
    snowden did this retarded segment for vice where he showed how to clip the leads to the camera on a phone etc etc and it was pure cringebait.

there was just a huge raid in, i want to say denmark?... where this company had been selling these 'unbreakably encrypted secure phones' which essentially scrambled the streams so that anyone who MITM them would just hear garbage.

so the danish cops put down their krullers and crip walked to the datacenter where this company had its servers. and lo and behold, all the transmissions could be unencrypted once they had access to the servers. so they chilled for _months_ listening to a broad spectrum of professional scumbags all around the world ply their wares and finally had to blow their own cover when they heard an ecstacy crew was about to get murdered, compelling them to intervene.

i guess my point here is that everyone is always going to watch you jerk off, forever.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    snowden did this retarded segment for vice where he showed how to clip the leads to the camera on a phone etc etc and it was pure cringebait.

there was just a huge raid in, i want to say denmark?... where this company had been selling these 'unbreakably encrypted secure phones' which essentially scrambled the streams so that anyone who MITM them would just hear garbage.

so the danish cops put down their krullers and crip walked to the datacenter where this company had its servers. and lo and behold, all the transmissions could be unencrypted once they had access to the servers. so they chilled for _months_ listening to a broad spectrum of professional scumbags all around the world ply their wares and finally had to blow their own cover when they heard an ecstacy crew was about to get murdered, compelling them to intervene.

i guess my point here is that everyone is always going to watch you jerk off, forever.
    basically what 'tine is trying to say is that you might as well make a chaturbate account and get some revenue streaming in from people watching you beat your meat...

Load Metric
    if thats what it takes for him to get off i mean yeah sfo.

Load Metric
    I would say that I give joe sebok a run for his money......but that's not saying much......just like sonatines post....china mac n cheese ftw....

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    all new smartphones and computers are compromised with hardware backdoors, the best thing you can do is be innocent and don't fuck around with tor or anything that will raise red flags. they probably aren't watching, but they easily can.

Name:  zuck.png
Views: 2321
Size:  458.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Young tine is correct, but you have to learn to put aside the paranoia and separate the truth from the trash.

The gubbmint isn't spying on you. They're not. At worst, they are collecting mass data about phone calls and website visits which will never be used against you unless you're the subject of a terror investigation.

As we've seen from the various Facebook scandals, the biggest danger to our privacy comes from corporations mishandling our sensitive data, whether intentionally or unintentionally. The gubbmint is only an outside, secondary concern -- something I have been shouting from the mountaintops for years, but which has only started to hit home ever since the February 2018 Cambridge Analytica Facebook scandal.

But getting back to phones... iPhones are fairly good security-wise. Not perfect, and vulnerabilities exist, but for Average Joe User, some common sense will keep you pretty secure.

First off, never let anyone handle your device. Always have it in your possession. This will prevent any installation of spy apps.

Second, do NOT enable access to your photos or camera for apps where it is not necessary. Or even apps where it is necessary, you need to consider whether or not you trust those apps to have access to such data.

Third, NEVER enable access to your contacts, no matter how tempting it is.

Fourth, as someone already jokingly pointed out, you can place tape over your camera if you're really that concerned someone is watching you jack off (they're not, though, trust me.)

Fifth, and this one is important, change your Advertising ID often. Do that through Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier. Do this every few days. Also turn on Limit Ad Tracking.

Sixth, every so often, reset the IP of your Wifi. PM me if you want to know how.

Finally, it is very unlikely that someone has just hacked your phone (like you see on TV) and is watching you.

It's not the gubmint that concerns me.

As we all know the gubmint consists of God knows how many organizations and departments, and to draw the ire of any one of them you would need to be doing something highly illegal to begin with. They have to determine if you are worth the resources and request them.

No no my concern is with rogue elements that may or may not be involved in government, or independent groups or peoples who just determine that you're worth fucking with period.

People who understand how hard it is to do anything about the violation of your personal privacy, seeing as how the current precedence set by our society is that were all oblivious to it until it happens to us, ooor until we realize it already has happened to us...

I like many people In this world, not just country, was going on nonchalantly about my life never even realizing how devious and diabolical some people could be regarding phones and technology. It hit me suddenly after I'm sure someone other than the gubmint was fucking with phone. Keep in mind prior to a few weeks ago I took zero precautions and used easy to figure out passwords yada yada yada....

I know that some people always blame the victim in situations like this, but what about the creepy weird people that are not in law enforcement, that decide that you used your first amendment online so that's enough to fuck with you irl...................typical.......

Load Metric
    Ooh and to anyone that may or may not be on my dick 24/7, the least you can do is pay me something, send me something for Christmas.....or hanukkah........shalom.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

No no my concern is with rogue elements

they dont think youre interesting either.

Thread Information