Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TYDE IS ABSOLUTE GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

I agree and disagree . Marty probably did take the shoving Q-3 into a monster hand as an insult. Marty was surely proud of his 3k score and Druff commenting on it IMO was out of line just in the sense that it was taken obviously by Marty as Druff saying 3k was a nothing score . Who knows? What I do know is that Druff willingly allowed the forum to be fooled by the Cmoney incident and his behavior with the seemingly perfectly timed sickness has made me rethink who's word is truly trustworthy . I am just not buying the he called my mommy without some sort of solid proof. That's all. I understand you guys giving him the benefit of the doubt given Marty's history .
    Can you see a connection between Druff and his family being harassed over the years and CMONEY's family facing blackmail. The authorities were informed. C'Money's effort to end this criminal attack almost worked but it was not done for laughs or to fool the forum.
    If you don't understand this, I can see why you have a conspiracy attitude to many topics

I suppose what I think is that if people are foolish enough to put all there personal info out into a forum like this and than tempt fate by screwing with unstable people . They should expect to be harassed . I do not condone it or think it is funny in anyway. What I think is Cmoney through no fault of his own put himself in a horrible position by being a good guy and helping people here with personal funds or poker bankrolls . Some people probably visited the well one to many times forcing cmoney to make choices in who he helps and who he doesn't . People take that personally and then decided to take it away from the forum and make it real. I get all that . With the given history and length of it all throughout the 10 or so years I have been visiting these forums Druff should be well aware that Marty knows how to contact his family and should conduct his thoughts with that in mind. Poking a hornets nest is never a good idea.

Claiming victim status after poking the nest doesn't count as being a victim no matter how small or a joke it may have been intended to be. Then making threats about Marty and his work is simply just furthering the escalation .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Can you see a connection between Druff and his family being harassed over the years and CMONEY's family facing blackmail. The authorities were informed. C'Money's effort to end this criminal attack almost worked but it was not done for laughs or to fool the forum.
    If you don't understand this, I can see why you have a conspiracy attitude to many topics

I suppose what I think is that if people are foolish enough to put all there personal info out into a forum like this and than tempt fate by screwing with unstable people . They should expect to be harassed . I do not condone it or think it is funny in anyway. What I think is Cmoney through no fault of his own put himself in a horrible position by being a good guy and helping people here with personal funds or poker bankrolls . Some people probably visited the well one to many times forcing cmoney to make choices in who he helps and who he doesn't . People take that personally and then decided to take it away from the forum and make it real. I get all that . With the given history and length of it all throughout the 10 or so years I have been visiting these forums Druff should be well aware that Marty knows how to contact his family and should conduct his thoughts with that in mind. Poking a hornets nest is never a good idea.

Claiming victim status after poking the nest doesn't count as being a victim no matter how small or a joke it may have been intended to be. Then making threats about Marty and his work is simply just furthering the escalation .

I don't want this to be an indictment about Marty as you said there is no absolute proof.
    But it seems clear the CMONEY story is solid. The FBI was involved. To think there aren't creeps out there is to be blind. That being said if we have to curtail our thoughts in an effort to not offend a mentally unstable individual we have lost the battle

email confirmed......crosses the line, what was in the email, well wishes from a secret admirer?
    Last edited by limitles; 11-27-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: in before Todd removes it

Username: winter is coming.

Lord of the Fraud: fantastic

Gookieheimowitz: GOD!

sonatine: HAHAAHA WOWWWWW

Sheesfaced: Shots fired

gimmick:

splitthis: Tyde sounds healthy, good to hear

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Shout out back to you Marty . Keep up the good work . Thanks for the update . View is incredible .

Load Metric
    Didn't mean to laugh, but funny shit you can't deny it no offense to todd. .
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 11-27-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Exactly. I did laugh.

Tyde sounds fantastic. Pipes are strong.

Hearing Tyde is like being transported in a time machine. It’s all just as fresh as the day it was all hatched.

The man has the constitution of Keith Richards. God bless. I mean it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Exactly. I did laugh.

Hearing Tyde is like being transported in a time machine. It’s all just as fresh as the day it was all hatched.

Yeah sounds good except for the part where he admits emailing Todd's mom. I can't imagine it was a flattering message but that's beside the point. Mothers should not be included in internet spats. It's a move I wouldn't condone ever. Will you laugh when your mom is contacted?

What's the big difference between a phone call and an email.? One you can quickly hang up on the other perhaps more likely to be read fully.
    Beyond that there is no difference. You chose to fight your battle by harassing someone's mother which I think is one of the more gutless things one could do. And all because of a small joke.

If Todd did this to your Mom I would have the same reaction.

I'm glad I'm wrong about the emailing situation. It's a line that has been crossed before and I thought I heard it confirmed in the Tyde video.
    So carry on faggots. But a warning, go after my family, or another members family and you may regret it.

Comments

Tellafriend: You are so fucking stupid
    Last edited by limitles; 11-27-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Load Metric
    Free Tyde right now you fat lumpy throated cunt.

Though ban him from his own Trump thread, if you will.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Given all the information that has been presented and the facts that Todd has provided zero evidence yet Marty records a 4 minute video explaining what happened . Also a key piece of information is that Marty and Todd can converse privately . I'd say DRUFF PLAYED THE VICTIM HERE LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY .

Marty is indeed an absolute GOD and Todd is just a shell of a man who lives on the hopes that he can luck box into another bracelet . I rest my case .

Diamond
    Load Metric

Exactly. I did laugh.

Yeah sounds good except for the part where he admits emailing Todd's mom. I can't imagine it was a flattering message but that's beside the point. Mothers should not be included in internet spats. It's a move I wouldn't condone ever. Will you laugh when your mom is contacted?

Why are u such a gasbag moron.

"Of course I didnt call Todd's mother, I just emailed HIM to fk w him"

Comments

Tellafriend: He’s drunk again. Duh.

Load Metric
    I missed the part where he emailed TOdds mom , that should obviously not been done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ty for my second shout out

make some "how to" poker videos and the side dish will post them here.

3rd party forum trolling is the new thing..or would this be considered 4th party
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

He did not call Druff’s mother. He emailed Druff claiming he had.

This goes so far back it’s all grandfathered

It’s still not kosher but Druff enjoys nostalgia more than most.

I’ve been here 5 years and I’m still a wet nosed noob. There’s deep history here. Gotta be one of the longest running beefs in the poker community.

There’s a lot to be proud of actually.

Load Metric
    I missed the part where he emailed TOdds mom , that should obviously not been done.

Marty said he emailed Druff claiming to call Mother Druff. He never did it and that is exactly why Todd never verified it with his mother. Obviously Todd played this off with the " I don't want to bother my mom with forum politics line" It was all bullshit just like I said . I see right through Druffs poor me victim crap. It is very unbecoming of a guy who has wilted under pressure before our very eyes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

3rd party forum trolling is the new thing..or would this be considered 4th party
    Popeil.

There has been a gap in my education. I don’t know who Popeil is. Mulva?

Just a really quick cliff note please.

Tia

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Popeil.

There has been a gap in my education. I don’t know who Popeil is. Mulva?

Just a really quick cliff note please.

Tia
    bucky dent for mayor of boston
    telly savalas
    shroud of jewdonk...(with technicolor jewdy avatar)
    set it and forget it
    paddle fastr i hear banjos

i think there were a couple more but i forget...maybe china will know..or my ball sniffers

i think i want to go back to bucky dent for mayor of boston..druff..make this happen

Comments

Sanlmar: Bucky Dent.. Go learn to play poker.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    "Po-peel"

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll respond to Pockles' verbal masturabation in more detail later.

In the meantime, here's a placeholder:

"I've been thinking of doing a 10-minute video about all the shit Todd has done to people."

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...uth-about-Tyde

Is this man the biggest losser ever?

he was pretty much homeless a few months ago, so being a good soul, i shipped him over 500$ in the space of 3 weeks, becus he had no money for anything including rent. let alone food. he now has a job, and is pretty much refusing to pay me back. And never even mentions the debt.
    Scammer??? hmmmm.

so anyway i "shipped" him 5$ on Stars the other nght, caus he was beggin obv.
    he now has build himself a roll and is refusing to even ship me back the 5$. this is one sad man.

ripptyde: I only have 48 bucks
    ripptyde: I worked my ass off for it
    Darius Hemsworth: ok how bout the 5.50 i shipped u yesterday?
    ripptyde: what about it
    Darius Hemsworth: can i have it. on stars
    ripptyde: oh you mean the 5.50 you shipped me.
    ripptyde: sorry not today man
    ripptyde: peace

Darius Hemsworth: wtf
    Darius Hemsworth: obv.
    Darius Hemsworth: lol u seriously are a joke.

What a stand up guy! lmfaoooo.
    I doubt VERY much il ever see my "bones" again. GG helping another human being.
    id like to know else he has scammed becaus im thinking about send my freind who lives in NYC to kick his ass.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Marty won.

I somehow I want to think that Todd and Marty are brother's. Have the same mom? The internet can't handle them both.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'll respond to Pockles' verbal masturabation in more detail later.

In the meantime, here's a placeholder:

"I've been thinking of doing a 10-minute video about all the shit Todd has done to people."

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...uth-about-Tyde

Is this man the biggest losser ever?

he was pretty much homeless a few months ago, so being a good soul, i shipped him over 500$ in the space of 3 weeks, becus he had no money for anything including rent. let alone food. he now has a job, and is pretty much refusing to pay me back. And never even mentions the debt.
    Scammer??? hmmmm.

so anyway i "shipped" him 5$ on Stars the other nght, caus he was beggin obv.
    he now has build himself a roll and is refusing to even ship me back the 5$. this is one sad man.

ripptyde: I only have 48 bucks
    ripptyde: I worked my ass off for it
    Darius Hemsworth: ok how bout the 5.50 i shipped u yesterday?
    ripptyde: what about it
    Darius Hemsworth: can i have it. on stars
    ripptyde: oh you mean the 5.50 you shipped me.
    ripptyde: sorry not today man
    ripptyde: peace

Darius Hemsworth: wtf
    Darius Hemsworth: obv.
    Darius Hemsworth: lol u seriously are a joke.

What a stand up guy! lmfaoooo.
    I doubt VERY much il ever see my "bones" again. GG helping another human being.
    id like to know else he has scammed becaus im thinking about send my freind who lives in NYC to kick his ass.

This is all old news . Show us proof that Marty called your mother or just give up and say you played victim . Pathetic honestly .

Thread Information