Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TYDE IS ABSOLUTE GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You expect us to believe that after 2 days you haven’t verified with your mom if she was contacted or not? GTFO with that bullshit
    Don't you think Marty would have denied this through a third party if I was falsely accusing him? He still talks to several people from this forum privately. I will bet anyone any amount of money that he really made this claim (and further threats) via e-mail, and that I didn't contact him prior to that to provoke it.

Why haven't I asked my mom yet?

Because I don't want to alarm her with forum bullshit if at all possible. Also, Marty claims he simply called and asked questions, which may not be memorable to her, since she gets legitimate calls like that as well.

It also doesn't matter much to me. Whether he's falsely claiming to have harassed my mom and threatening to do more, or whether he actually made a call pretending to be business related isn't a big difference.

Either way it's highly offensive and is going to get a response, unless the Good Doctor gives me some answers immediately.

BTW I know exactly where he works and his job isn't as secure as he thinks. So if he wants to get into fucking with family because he's mad about a forum joke about playing Q3o, he had better be prepared for a lot of shit to happen.

You seriously need to take a good hold of the paranoia you suffer from

So in one post Marty 100% did this , Then he may have or may have not . Now in another post it was so important that he called Mother Druff , Now not so important to verify it. Then we get the threats to be prepared for retaliation . Seriously Druff you make no sense sometimes . Stir the pot at the end of last post . If it was me I would fuck with you based on that alone. Yet I don't go that low to go outside the forum . I do enjoy your maladies though . Thanks for the entertainment

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 582
Size:  1.28 MB

Views: 536
Size:  970.6 KB

Views: 571
Size:  488.9 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Lol it seems like just yesterday druff was begging the forum not to be mean to him or he might just shut down for good because he can't handle the negativity and drama with his fragile health.

A few months later and here we are with druff being shocked that Marty is going nuclear to even the smallest perceived attack while being banned and not able to directly reply. Who could have seen that one coming?

Also lol @ thinly velied threats to reveal some damaging/embarrassing info about Kilgore because she is getting under his skin. You'd almost think he enjoys this shit...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol it seems like just yesterday druff was begging the forum not to be mean to him or he might just shut down for good because he can't handle the negativity and drama with his fragile health.

A few months later and here we are with druff being shocked that Marty is going nuclear to even the smallest perceived attack while being banned and not able to directly reply. Who could have seen that one coming?

Also lol @ thinly velied threats to reveal some damaging/embarrassing info about Kilgore because she is getting under his skin. You'd almost think he enjoys this shit...

NEVER FORGET WHERE IT ALL STARTED

Name:  Vegas.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  117.9 KB

Load Metric
    Here we go again with young Martin.

Just because I made a joke comment about his Q3o being shoved into some gook's face, he got enraged and sent me a threatening e-mail.

He claimed that he called my mom and faked having some questions about her business (I don't know if he really did, or if he's just making that up).

Strange overreaction for something so minor, and not even meant offensively.

But if he's really making calls to my mom, there might be some phone calls I need to make, including to his employer.

Don't fuck with me Martin, I'm not in the mood. There's no reason for you to be doing shit like this.
    I thought tyde couldn't give a shit about this site yet goes to these extreme lengths of going after mothers on a lol comment. Scary shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Here we go again with young Martin.

Just because I made a joke comment about his Q3o being shoved into some gook's face, he got enraged and sent me a threatening e-mail.

He claimed that he called my mom and faked having some questions about her business (I don't know if he really did, or if he's just making that up).

Strange overreaction for something so minor, and not even meant offensively.

But if he's really making calls to my mom, there might be some phone calls I need to make, including to his employer.

Don't fuck with me Martin, I'm not in the mood. There's no reason for you to be doing shit like this.
    I thought tyde couldn't give a shit about this site yet goes to these extreme lengths of going after mothers on a lol comment. Scary shit.

Views: 581
Size:  1.06 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

You've just become a worthless troll and contribute nothing worthwhile here anymore. Been that way for several months now.

Funny how you told all of these stories from the past about what a badass you were, yet seem terrified to reveal your real identity (despite knowing mine).

Looks like the second coming of The Lurker. Not that I think you are him, but it seems that the formula of "50-ish guy with incredible life stories who claims to have lurked for 10 years and just found the balls to start posting now, yet still won't tell anyone his name" is all the rage nowadays.

Tell me more about how you used to multi-account on Stars and beat me in the high limit games there.

Keep making "pussy" jokes while you hide from me and everyone else.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No overreaction of Young Curacao shocks me. He is a sad bipolar freak with a crippling alcohol and drug problem. He also bites any hand which attempts to feed him, as we've seen time and time again.

I'm also not making threats to Kilgore. I just thought it was entertaining that the "OMG splitthis is implying she might visit my sister, I demand action NOW" woman is giving me "you reap what you sow, deal with it" lectures when it's my family being threatened.

That's what's so funny about a lot of the trolls here. They think it's a laugh riot when others get fucked with in real life, but once their info comes to light and they start facing real-life threats and consequences for what they posted on the internet, suddenly we're supposed to take the whole thing ultra-seriously.

Load Metric
    I’ll never understand how a group of adults (old fucks at that) can argue so much about such pointless shit

Comments

DirtyErnie:

Banned
    Load Metric

No overreaction of Young Curacao shocks me. He is a sad bipolar freak with a crippling alcohol and drug problem. He also bites any hand which attempts to feed him, as we've seen time and time again.

I'm also not making threats to Kilgore. I just thought it was entertaining that the "OMG splitthis is implying she might visit my sister, I demand action NOW" woman is giving me "you reap what you sow, deal with it" lectures when it's my family being threatened.

That's what's so funny about a lot of the trolls here. They think it's a laugh riot when others get fucked with in real life, but once their info comes to light and they start facing real-life threats and consequences for what they posted on the internet, suddenly we're supposed to take the whole thing ultra-seriously.

I don’t have a sister.
    I’m the oldest of 3 (well, 2.5) , the only girl and none of us live in the same city.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post

I don’t have a sister.
    I’m the oldest of 3 (well, 2.5) , the only girl and none of us live in the same city.
    Oh that's right. It was that HER sister who supposedly lived close to you.

I got confused and remembered it as her being close to your sister.

Doesn't really matter.

Except perhaps to your nonexistent sister.

Load Metric

You've just become a worthless troll and contribute nothing worthwhile here anymore. Been that way for several months now.

Funny how you told all of these stories from the past about what a badass you were, yet seem terrified to reveal your real identity (despite knowing mine).

Looks like the second coming of The Lurker. Not that I think you are him, but it seems that the formula of "50-ish guy with incredible life stories who claims to have lurked for 10 years and just found the balls to start posting now, yet still won't tell anyone his name" is all the rage nowadays.

Tell me more about how you used to multi-account on Stars and beat me in the high limit games there.

LMAO!!!!!

Dear Fellow Tribesman: Stories from my past are still in my present . Revealing who I am as I stated many times is never going to happen. This will not happen because I am not an ego maniac . There is no burning desire within me to have the internet love me or the world . Knowing who you are is your burden to carry with the never ending self promotion of ones self through DD and 60 minutes and the WSOP and PFA and the radio shows. You hang on to your past like its the last matzo cracker in the box. Every story you tell is from 10 years ago. The glory days . I interact with the community here and have good posts and bad . 99% of the posts you toss at the board are either A) Some form of victimization you have suffered . B) Some form of sickness you are suffering or C) A horrible under wager on a sporting event.

Difference between you and I Druff is I am a MAN and you are not. You whine and cry about every single thing that happens to you and seek sympathy . A man deals with his problems swiftly without seeking help from people who can't help him. In all honesty you lost me at I cant sleep without a pillow behind my back and sitting up because I have a lump in my throat. I have anxiety and all the other crap you consistently complained about for the last few months and if you look back that's when I started making fun of you.

For some reason it truly tilts you that some of us out here think you are full of shit . It doesn't bother me at all what you feel or think of my posts . You can call me a troll or a horrible poster and all of the people who suck your sack will defend you ( Muck Ficon ) . The site is supposed to be a place where people can do and say what they feel , Good or Bad. The minute something is said about you or integrity is questioned or manhood you get all beside yourself . The internet was designed so people could choose to stay anonymous . Yet you seem to think I am hiding. The fact is I have revealed myself here . Many times . Just cause you are blinded by the vanity that has haunted you your entire life is not my fault.

As far as the Marty topic goes. Once again you post vague shit and expect people to run to your aid based on your word. I said already taking stuff outside the forum is not something I applaud or promote and I myself would never do that know matter how bad somebody pissed me off . You on the other hand have pissed many people off with choices you make as small as to ban or not to ban . In the end I am sure many people would agree that you sir do things to open up the possibility of being harassed outside these forum walls and that is directly because you love the spotlight.

Load Metric

LMAO!!!!!

Dear Fellow Tribesman: Stories from my past are still in my present . Revealing who I am as I stated many times is never going to happen. This will not happen because I am not an ego maniac . There is no burning desire within me to have the internet love me or the world . Knowing who you are is your burden to carry with the never ending self promotion of ones self through DD and 60 minutes and the WSOP and PFA and the radio shows. You hang on to your past like its the last matzo cracker in the box. Every story you tell is from 10 years ago. The glory days . I interact with the community here and have good posts and bad . 99% of the posts you toss at the board are either A) Some form of victimization you have suffered . B) Some form of sickness you are suffering or C) A horrible under wager on a sporting event.

Difference between you and I Druff is I am a MAN and you are not. You whine and cry about every single thing that happens to you and seek sympathy . A man deals with his problems swiftly without seeking help from people who can't help him. In all honesty you lost me at I cant sleep without a pillow behind my back and sitting up because I have a lump in my throat. I have anxiety and all the other crap you consistently complained about for the last few months and if you look back that's when I started making fun of you.

For some reason it truly tilts you that some of us out here think you are full of shit . It doesn't bother me at all what you feel or think of my posts . You can call me a troll or a horrible poster and all of the people who suck your sack will defend you ( Muck Ficon ) . The site is supposed to be a place where people can do and say what they feel , Good or Bad. The minute something is said about you or integrity is questioned or manhood you get all beside yourself . The internet was designed so people could choose to stay anonymous . Yet you seem to think I am hiding. The fact is I have revealed myself here . Many times . Just cause you are blinded by the vanity that has haunted you your entire life is not my fault.

As far as the Marty topic goes. Once again you post vague shit and expect people to run to your aid based on your word. I said already taking stuff outside the forum is not something I applaud or promote and I myself would never do that know matter how bad somebody pissed me off . You on the other hand have pissed many people off with choices you make as small as to ban or not to ban . In the end I am sure many people would agree that you sir do things to open up the possibility of being harassed outside these forum walls and that is directly because you love the spotlight.
    I don't agree with Druff on a lot of things, and I'm never afraid to tell him about it. I agree with him on one thing and now I'm sucking his sack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I really wonder if you believe all of that bullshit you just wrote. It's sad if you actually do.

You love to talk about "being a man" and not being a "pussy" or "coward".

A man is one who stands behind is word and isn't afraid to attach his identity to controversial statements or criticisms of others. A coward is the one who hides behind anonymous screen names and slings mud at the men who post under their own identities.

You keep talking about how I'm supposedly reliving the "glory days from 10 years ago", but at the same time, it seems that the pinnacle of your life achievements was beating me at an imaginary high stakes game on Pokerstars in 2009. I'm sorry that it bothers you that I was right in the thick of the high stakes community during the height of the poker boom, while you were a brokedick sitting on the sidelines creating fantasy games in your head.

You also seem to misunderstand the concept of free speech on the internet. Yes, this site is mostly free speech, but only because I choose to run it that way. In reality, I can run this place however the fuck I want. I allow and encourage free speech here because I prefer forum environments where people can be real and honest, and where they don't have to feel like they need to hold back or kiss ass to mods or owners. That's why I allow people to criticize or insult me without being banned here.

However, what you seem to miss is the fact that the privilege of doing this is earned when you've built credibility over time in this community, from years of contributions to this and the predecessor sites. This privilege is much less afforded to sad shitposting n00bs who think creating an account here entitles them to follow me around the site and bother me in every thread.

You've barely been a part of this community, and what little you did contribute has been unmemorable and pedestrian at best. You've earned nothing, and nobody will miss you if you're gone. You've made your feelings known about me, my under sports picks, and my current illness. We've heard more than enough from you on those topics. Now show some fucking respect or GTFO.

Load Metric
    I really wonder if you believe all of that bullshit you just wrote. It's sad if you actually do.

A man is one who stands behind is word and isn't afraid to attach his identity to controversial statements or criticisms of others. A coward is the one who hides behind anonymous screen names and slings mud at the men who post under their own identities.

You keep talking about how I'm supposedly reliving the "glory days from 10 years ago", but at the same time, it seems that the pinnacle of your life achievements was beating me at an imaginary high stakes game on Pokerstars in 2009. I'm sorry that it bothers you that I was right in the thick of the high stakes community during the height of the poker boom, while you were a brokedick sitting on the sidelines creating fantasy games in your head.

You also seem to misunderstand the concept of free speech on the internet. Yes, this site is mostly free speech, but only because I choose to run it that way. In reality, I can run this place however the fuck I want. I allow and encourage free speech here because I prefer forum environments where people can be real and honest, and where they don't have to feel like they need to hold back or kiss ass to mods or owners. That's why I allow people to criticize or insult me without being banned here.

However, what you seem to miss is the fact that the privilege of doing this is earned when you've built credibility over time in this community, from years of contributions to this and the predecessor sites. This privilege is much less afforded to sad shitposting n00bs who think creating an account here entitles them to follow me around the site and bother me in every thread.

You've barely been a part of this community, and what little you did contribute has been unmemorable and pedestrian at best. You've earned nothing, and nobody will miss you if you're gone. You've made your feelings known about me, my under sports picks, and my current illness. We've heard more than enough from you on those topics. Now show some fucking respect or GTFO.

Respect? Here we fucking go Godfather

I am fairly certain you are the only person here using a name that correlates to your true identity . Why? cause you want people to know who you are, You crave it like a crack head. The whole reason DD failed was you couldn't stand behind Micons shadow anymore. He got all the press and accolades while you where the guy in the corner with autistic tendencies . He was the Tom Cruise and you where Rainman . You say we as in the community has heard more than enough from me on the topics of your sickness and sports bets . Yet you are the one who constantly brings it up.

Fact of the matter is that you have stale material . It wasn't three months ago you where quitting gambling for good based on friends and family's opinions . Next we get sports picks and stories of 20-40 at some shit box California casino . I truly wish you could see how pathetic and weak you come off to the outside world .

Possibly you should watch this great film .

Throwing out you are a high stakes poker player and I am a broke dick when you have no idea who I am is a very bad assumption on your part. Nobody cares you play a dead game . Nobody cares what stakes you play at. Do you see me begging for stakes or jumping in any free rolls here? NOPE . I have money. It just kills you to think someone has as much jew gold as you or possibly more and only comes here to enjoy the chaos.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There we go with more utter bullshit.

Micon's shadow? LOL

The only one coming off pathetic and weak here is you. Just a sad nobody attempting to start up with me, hoping to make a name for yourself, all while hiding anonymously.

I still love how you're holding on to that fantasy about beating me on Pokerstars in 2009. The last guy who claimed that didn't realize I had his screen name, and I looked him up and found he never played higher than $0.05/$0.10. It speaks volumes as to what this is really about. You wish you were part of all of the high stakes poker craziness in the 2000s, and probably watched from afar with jealousy. You even created fantasy games in your head where you took at a seat at those games.

Now here we are years later, and you're trying to make yourself feel better by projecting me as a has-been with imaginary health problems, thus making yourself not feel as bad for being such a failure.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

Just know that my patience is short these days for idiot n00bs who attempt to follow me around and hassle me on my own site. I'm going to be honest and tell you that you're not going to be here much longer if that continues. If you have legit criticism of me, go ahead and post it. If you're just going to attempt to sniff my butthairs in every thread, and then also mock me every time one of my sports picks loses, I'll just put the Gookie account out of its misery, and we can all move forward.

Load Metric
    There we go with more utter bullshit.

Micon's shadow? LOL

The only one coming off pathetic and weak here is you. Just a sad nobody attempting to start up with me, hoping to make a name for yourself, all while hiding anonymously.

I still love how you're holding on to that fantasy about beating me on Pokerstars in 2009. The last guy who claimed that didn't realize I had his screen name, and I looked him up and found he never played higher than $0.05/$0.10. It speaks volumes as to what this is really about. You wish you were part of all of the high stakes poker craziness in the 2000s, and probably watched from afar with jealousy. You even created fantasy games in your head where you took at a seat at those games.

Now here we are years later, and you're trying to make yourself feel better by projecting me as a has-been with imaginary health problems, thus making yourself not feel as bad for being such a failure.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

Just know that my patience is short these days for idiot n00bs who attempt to follow me around and hassle me on my own site. I'm going to be honest and tell you that you're not going to be here much longer if that continues. If you have legit criticism of me, go ahead and post it. If you're just going to attempt to sniff my butthairs in every thread, and then also mock me every time one of my sports picks loses, I'll just put the Gookie account out of its misery, and we can all move forward.

Not hiding . I sleep great . Your patience is zero concern of mine . It does not make me feel good projecting you as a has been with imaginary health problems . It saddens me that you are so weak that you come here to a forum of misfits and mental midgets seeking sympathy from them . You keep bringing up the Stars story. Why? I mentioned it once that in late 2009 I fleeced you with 2 accounts for a couple pounds of jew gold. You caught me and I gave you PROPS for that. You make my story seem like I was beating you all the time which I never said . I was beating Micon consistently but hey he kept coming back for it. Anyways I am bored now with this conversation . You are like a parrot .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I am fairly certain you are the only person here using a name that correlates to your true identity . Why? cause you want people to know who you are, You crave it like a crack head. The whole reason DD failed was you couldn't stand behind Micons shadow anymore. He got all the press and accolades while you where the guy in the corner with autistic tendencies . He was the Tom Cruise and you where Rainman . You say we as in the community has heard more than enough from me on the topics of your sickness and sports bets . Yet you are the one who constantly brings it up.

Fact of the matter is that you have stale material . It wasn't three months ago you where quitting gambling for good based on friends and family's opinions . Next we get sports picks and stories of 20-40 at some shit box California casino . I truly wish you could see how pathetic and weak you come off to the outside world .

Throwing out you are a high stakes poker player and I am a broke dick when you have no idea who I am is a very bad assumption on your part. Nobody cares you play a dead game . Nobody cares what stakes you play at. Do you see me begging for stakes or jumping in any free rolls here? NOPE . I have money. It just kills you to think someone has as much jew gold as you or possibly more and only comes here to enjoy the chaos.
    I understand when in attack mode it's helpful to leave the truth out but regardless of Micon's entertainment factor he could not have held any forum together period. He's got talent but it's not for the mundane tasks in life and I'm sure keeping a forum alive requires someone to keep it on the rails.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I understand when in attack mode it's helpful to leave the truth out but regardless of Micon's entertainment factor he could not have held any forum together period. He's got talent but it's not for the mundane tasks in life and I'm sure keeping a forum alive requires someone to keep it on the rails.

Ok : I can get on board with this in some fashion. Yet there is no denying listening to Micon or Tyde for that matter is a million times better and entertaining than novels about LPR or ANXIETY. Druff had his own niche at times but it has become dated. Am I the only person here who thinks this? Maybe listening or reading his repeated posts about the same shit over and over and over again is the cost of admission. What I do know is that when DD was in it's finest hour Druff was just the token retard with a bracelet. People where drawn to DD for the train wreck that was Micon and Tyde and the host of other greats that blessed its pages. The 90's are over the poker days are over. Do we have to relive it with just about every post? I get it you tried Druff to merge into the sports betting field and that has been modest at best . I said it before and I will say it again . You are known for playing a game that on any given day 65-95 year old men sit at and drink coffee waiting for aces cracked or a doughnut . You never evolved into a N/L player cause you are afraid to lose all the chips . You have tried to learn split pot games but again mediocrity has fallen upon you.

So now we get the stories of the good old days of 200-400 on stars and a yearly failed attempt at another bracelet . I will give him credit occasionally he has some good material . All I am attempting to do here and failing miserably at it is to get the man to see that posting about having to take xanex before a simple dentist visit is extremely sad .

He does not like my opinions and threatens me with the ban hammer . Why? Cause I speak my mind and it bothers him. Grow some fucking skin dude. It's not me putting your shit on blast it's you. If you don't want feedback than don't open yourself up for it. I have made no threats unlike you with the it's my ball and i'll go home with it shit .

PS: While you might own the forum , It doesn't live without people posting. So I would rethink the position you always take that it's mine . This forum belongs to all the good and bad people that make it breath everyday. Without them it's just you telling yourself how sick you are .Like i said Parrot .
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 11-26-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Load Metric
    Someone will get ban if this pissing contest does not end ,I wouldn't say gookies posts are horrible would be a shame to see him go.

Load Metric
    This thread is harder to follow than the plot to inception.

Thread Information