Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TYDE IS ABSOLUTE GOD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it.

One joking post referencing something he said in the past justifies harassing my mom?

Funny that the above "reap what you sow" message comes from you of all people, who flipped out because splitthis made some veiled threats after you repeatedly bashed her on the forum and radio show.

I really don’t enjoy being the bitch you seem to bring out in me. It doesn’t make my forum experience more enjoyable nor does it make me feel better about the way I live my life or treat others. That said, if you provoke me or make latent threats or nasty comments to instigate me - I, not unlike Tyde, will fire back and defend myself. Owning this site doesn’t give you the rite to insist that we all treat you with a level of decency or respect that you are absolved from having to offer in return others.

You reap what you sow. You provoked me, here is me defending myself. Please do not force my claws out, it’s a lot of work to be a master level cunt....and I’m really not down for it. I’m glad to see you’re feeling better. I missed your judgmental chauvinism - and now I kind of just accept it as part of who you are. And, you’re fun to have around when you’re feeling as well as you seem to feel. Welcome back.
    There are no latent threats here.

You butted your way into this conversation and defended Jewdonk's absurd, family-harassing reaction to a simple joke I made.

If you'll notice, I don't "instigate" you unless you're already sniping at me first.

Also, I'm not feeling better, and I'm about to feel worse because of this crappy medication I have to take. Side effects from prescription meds really are a form of torture.

Comments

Username: whatevs. https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?18268-Can-Mumblesbadly-stop-being-a-fat-fuck&p=810971&viewfull=1#post810971

Muck Ficon:

Load Metric
    Exciting that Tyde is coming back to surface, hope he and Druff can antagonistically coexist within wide boundaries.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    You provoked me, here is me defending myself. Please do not force my claws out, it’s a lot of work to be a master level cunt....and I’m really not down for it. I’m glad to see you’re feeling better. I missed your judgmental chauvinism - and now I kind of just accept it as part of who you are. And, you’re fun to have around when you’re feeling as well as you seem to feel. Welcome back.
    Relax angel. Please stick around til winter 2020. My retreat will be finished then and I can offer you a free week long Rocky Mountain Skiing Vacation in return for two fucks a day and three BJs total. You'll be enthralled, absolute most satisfying use of your petite and lithe bod all year. Her curiosity, as well as her vanity was aroused.

Did Marty ever state "poker is dead" after giving away the password to ver. 2 or 3??

Comments

Username: daddy knows what I like.
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric
    Here we go again with young Martin.

Just because I made a joke comment about his Q3o being shoved into some gook's face, he got enraged and sent me a threatening e-mail.

He claimed that he called my mom and faked having some questions about her business (I don't know if he really did, or if he's just making that up).

Strange overreaction for something so minor, and not even meant offensively.

But if he's really making calls to my mom, there might be some phone calls I need to make, including to his employer.

Don't fuck with me Martin, I'm not in the mood. There's no reason for you to be doing shit like this.

Todd, you 110% brought this on yourself.

1) you cannot - in good faith - pull the victim card in this situation,
    2) you get 0.0 sympathy from anyone reading this &
    3) reap what you sow.

You fired shots at a known enemy - you have to expect him to fight back the only way he knows how.
    Deal with it.

Shabbat Shalom.
    So Druff commenting on Martina's poker skills is an excuse for him to threaten to call his mom? Fuck off with that shit. Seriously.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Correct

Gookieheimowitz: Bowl of c*ck's . Waiting for your lips

Username: <insert opinion no one asked for>
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Is there proof that Jewdy called mother Druff?

While I would not support such behavior that victim card you pull out of thin air in almost every post is so pathetic Druff. Seriously have you at all reflected on say the past 50 of your posts

Cue the it's my forum , I'll ban you troll post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    You provoked me, here is me defending myself. Please do not force my claws out, it’s a lot of work to be a master level cunt....and I’m really not down for it. I’m glad to see you’re feeling better. I missed your judgmental chauvinism - and now I kind of just accept it as part of who you are. And, you’re fun to have around when you’re feeling as well as you seem to feel. Welcome back.
    Relax angel. Please stick around til winter 2020. My retreat will be finished then and I can offer you a free week long Rocky Mountain Skiing Vacation in return for two fucks a day and three BJs total. You'll be enthralled, absolute most satisfying use of your petite and lithe bod all year. Her curiosity, as well as her vanity was aroused.

Did Marty ever state "poker is dead" after giving away the password to ver. 2 or 3??
    When she steals your scooter and sells it for drugs...don't come around the forum and beg people to buy you a new one.

Comments

Username: Huh. Seems like a well researched thing to say. Slide into DM & offer the apology I deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

When she steals your scooter and sells it for drugs...don't come around the forum and beg people to buy you a new one.

I guess that's sort of funny.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I’d agree if I were still slamming 180 mg of adderall a day.
    Or unemployed. Or ever remotely suggested financial distress.
    But I’m none of those things - and 15 months sober, so explain why it’s funny? I don’t get it?

Load Metric

But I’m none of those things - and 15 months sober, so explain why it’s funny? I don’t get it?

Funny cause that's what a bag hoe would do. So while that may not be you . Congrats on the sobriety. It's still true in the sense that it could happen and likely would happen .

Banned
    Load Metric

Funny cause that's what a bag hoe would do. So while that may not be you . Congrats on the sobriety. It's still true in the sense that it could happen and likely would happen .
    I must be really out of touch. Unsure what a bag hoe is.
    But thanks, it’s not exactly easy - but it’s worth it.
    So, I’m not really proud about a lot - but this, is something I’m proud and self righteous about.
    Aren’t you the same way, Bagadonuts?

Load Metric

I must be really out of touch. Unsure what a bag hoe is.
    But thanks, it’s not exactly easy - but it’s worth it.
    So, I’m not really proud about a lot - but this, is something I’m proud and self righteous about.
    Aren’t you the same way, Bagadonuts?

You should be proud . Yet stay humble. Drug addiction is very serious. Any addict that can maintain sobriety for a year or longer has my respect.

Comments

Username: All good. You’re always gold in my book. I’m humble in all the right places. My humility doesn’t play when others show wanton ignorance.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Cmon, did this guy really mock me for calling ppl betas then proceed to invite the woman who hits on everyone to a free resort wknd in a thread I started??

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Cmon, did this guy really mock me for calling ppl betas then proceed to invite the woman who hits on everyone to a free resort wknd in a thread I started??
    Shut it down, firecrotch.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: use of the word firecrotch rep

Load Metric

Yes, yes I did. Ya see, I just don't have any respect for ya. Go figure and fuck yourself. And that was kinda funny with the daddy ref.
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Yes, yes I did. Ya see, I just don't have any respect for ya. Go figure and fuck yourself. And that was kinda funny with the daddy ref.
    So ur just a hater spitting gibberish really. Like i said, happens once a month on this alt left cesspool

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lol at a guy that requires popcicle sticks and scotch tape to achieve an erection inviting a woman anywhere. real talk tho.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

While I would not support such behavior that victim card you pull out of thin air in almost every post is so pathetic Druff. Seriously have you at all reflected on say the past 50 of your posts

Idiot, he actually e-mailed me that he did. I haven't verified it with her, but he actually claimed he called her and asked BS questions about her business, and then threatened to do much worse in the future.

Do you think I'm making this up? Do I have a history of doing such things?

I'll tell you what. Post your mom's phone number out here and then we will see if you play the "victim card" when psychos on the forum harass her and you're unhappy about it.

Load Metric

Idiot, he actually e-mailed me that he did. I haven't verified it with her, but he actually claimed he called her and asked BS questions about her business, and then threatened to do much worse in the future.

I'll tell you what. Post your mom's phone number out here and then we will see if you play the "victim card" when psychos on the forum harass her and you're unhappy about it.
    You expect us to believe that after 2 days you haven’t verified with your mom if she was contacted or not? GTFO with that bullshit

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Dam beat me 2 it rep
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Key words: Idiot?

I have not verified it yet? Well sir if someone was calling my mother that I thought was a psycho from an internet forum whom I have history with whom emailed me that they did such behavior . I WOULD SAY THE VERY FIRST THING I WOULD DO IS CALL MY MOTHER AND VERIFY IT.

Now tell us why you can't verify it with mother Druff?

See you open your self up for this shit because instead of saying he did it you give out vague details about emails . We all know Marty is capable of such shenanigans but admitting to out right harassment sounds like a stretch to me. Sort of like Cmoney's Stalker doing over the top things that could not be proven .

Do I think you are making it up? No. Do I think you make shit up and play victim then turn around and threaten to ban people cause they call bullshit . Uhmmmm

Name:  yes-word-and-stars-agreement-and-excitement-the-word-yes-surrounded-by-stars-in-a-colorful-drawi.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  13.5 KB

PS : 215-ANX-IETY

Alternate number is 1-800-950-NAMI
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 11-25-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You expect us to believe that after 2 days you haven’t verified with your mom if she was contacted or not? GTFO with that bullshit
    Don't you think Marty would have denied this through a third party if I was falsely accusing him? He still talks to several people from this forum privately. I will bet anyone any amount of money that he really made this claim (and further threats) via e-mail, and that I didn't contact him prior to that to provoke it.

Why haven't I asked my mom yet?

Because I don't want to alarm her with forum bullshit if at all possible. Also, Marty claims he simply called and asked questions, which may not be memorable to her, since she gets legitimate calls like that as well.

It also doesn't matter much to me. Whether he's falsely claiming to have harassed my mom and threatening to do more, or whether he actually made a call pretending to be business related isn't a big difference.

Either way it's highly offensive and is going to get a response, unless the Good Doctor gives me some answers immediately.

BTW I know exactly where he works and his job isn't as secure as he thinks. So if he wants to get into fucking with family because he's mad about a forum joke about playing Q3o, he had better be prepared for a lot of shit to happen.

Thread Information