Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TYDE IS ABSOLUTE GOD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Also popeil, he wanted to let ur gimp ass see how it's done u fkn donkey. He says u play 2004 poker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Also popeil, he wanted to let ur gimp ass see how it's done u fkn donkey. He says u play 2004 poker
    thanks for the shout out from beyond the grave. it's good to know peeps still think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I legit stop reading this thread halfway down page 3 because it's pure thunder aids

But, anybody having a go at Druff for getting angry at the thought of his mother being contacted by Tyde needs to fuck off.

I bet he feels completely violated even just thinking about it, and understandably so.

And don't get me wrong, I think Druff is a prick. But this?

Leave him be, you sad cunts.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I legit stop reading this thread halfway down page 3 because it's pure thunder aids

But, anybody having a go at Druff for getting angry at the thought of his mother being contacted by Tyde needs to fuck off.

I bet he feels completely violated even just thinking about it, and understandably so.

Yeah you are correct. Druff is such a victim here. Pfffft What the fuck ever LOTF .

Guy puts himself on blast and then wonders why someone fucked with him outside the forum . Also take note I didn't go after Druff I just called him out on the bullshit evidence and always being the victim . Also we all know Druff loves stirring the pot. If you would have continued to read past page 3 possibly your comment would matter .

Also it seems legit Druff can make allegations against a known crazy person when said person is not available on the site to defend the infractions accused of. Just Saying

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Yeah you are correct. Druff is such a victim here. Pfffft What the fuck ever LOTF .

Guy puts himself on blast and then wonders why someone fucked with him outside the forum . Also take note I didn't go after Druff I just called him out on the bullshit evidence and always being the victim . Also we all know Druff loves stirring the pot. If you would have continued to read past page 3 possibly your comment would matter .

Also it seems legit Druff can make allegations against a known crazy person when said person is not available on the site to defend the infractions accused of. Just Saying

Unless I'm missing something here. It went from a remark about Q3os to, I've spite-called your mother.

The rest is just noise

I get you don't like the man (I'm not a fan either) but ffs get a grip.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Yeah you are correct. Druff is such a victim here. Pfffft What the fuck ever LOTF

You stupid fuck. Put yourself in his position both as manager of a forum full of dimwits and
    those who take the most gutless route of attacking a defenseless member of his family.
    If Tyde indeed did this I wash my hands of him.
    It's unnecessary and a sign of mental weakness

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    thanks for the shout out from beyond the grave. it's good to know peeps still think of me.

"Lol that guy is the biggest GIMP I've ever seen at a poker table."

"His global thread is a total fucking embarrassment"

"Notice how he always blocks out his screen name so nobody can look up his SHIT stats too"

"Nor does he ever post HHs"

"What a complete faggot"

"Never seen anyone in my poker life who ever cried like a bitch so much when he loses a race or a 70/30"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Notice how he always blocks out his screen name so nobody can look up his SHIT stats too"

"What a complete faggot"

"Never seen anyone in my poker life who ever cried like a bitch so much when he loses a race or a 70/30"
    i remember putting a real hurting on him at seals.....i literally made him my bitch with my 2004 skillz.....and no,..i don't want a rematch HU
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Diamond
    Load Metric

"What a complete faggot"

i remember putting a real hurting on him at seals.....i literally made him my bitch with my 2004 skillz.....and no,..i don't want a rematch HU

https://www.boomplayer.com/29395012_F9D6A70A74

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's slick.....yay rippytyde

Load Metric
    first i've seen of these stars winning moments videos

pretty cool
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    first i've seen of these stars winning moments videos

pretty cool
    Jewdonk's extra rake money at work

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Obv fake video

It's missing Tydes obligatory drunken shit talking rant while slamming down his now empty glass of Beam & Coke and splattering the remaining few drops all over the felt and remaining patrons.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Obv fake video

It's missing Tydes obligatory drunken shit talking rant while slamming down his now empty glass of Beam & Coke and splattering the remaining few drops all over the felt and remaining patrons.
    I love how the automatically-created video focuses on some mundane early hands and totally glosses over that Martin was short stacked near the end and somehow went on a big rush to win it.

I wonder if he shoved Q3o into some "gook's" aces just so he could have the satisfaction of cracking them.

Comments

MrTickle: No need to use gook

Load Metric
    LOL. Every “highlight” was him taking a dog hand and sucking out on his opponent. I guess you do have to be God to do that.

Load Metric
    TID

Load Metric
    there’s virtually no situation where i’m not rooting for TYDE to tid

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here we go again with young Martin.

Just because I made a joke comment about his Q3o being shoved into some gook's face, he got enraged and sent me a threatening e-mail.

He claimed that he called my mom and faked having some questions about her business (I don't know if he really did, or if he's just making that up).

Strange overreaction for something so minor, and not even meant offensively.

But if he's really making calls to my mom, there might be some phone calls I need to make, including to his employer.

Don't fuck with me Martin, I'm not in the mood. There's no reason for you to be doing shit like this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here we go again with young Martin.

Just because I made a joke comment about his Q3o being shoved into some gook's face, he got enraged and sent me a threatening e-mail.

He claimed that he called my mom and faked having some questions about her business (I don't know if he really did, or if he's just making that up).

Strange overreaction for something so minor, and not even meant offensively.

But if he's really making calls to my mom, there might be some phone calls I need to make, including to his employer.

Don't fuck with me Martin, I'm not in the mood. There's no reason for you to be doing shit like this.

If the good Dr was able to post I think this is what he would have to say about this.

Name:  ZWFfW.jpg
Views: 1250
Size:  20.0 KB

Thread Information