Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TYDE IS ABSOLUTE GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    This thread is harder to follow than the plot to inception.
    I can't tell how many dupes are here or why Druff doesn't bann Username for being an A-hole...............
    but until then.......

Comments

Username: That’s not very nice, snowtracks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    This thread is harder to follow than the plot to inception.
    I can't tell how many dupes are here or why Druff doesn't bann Username for being an A-hole...............
    but until then.......

If Druff banned all the dupes . Half these clowns on here wouldn't be able to answer themselves in threads .

Load Metric
    I promise I'm not a dupe.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: I laughed

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

but until then.......

If Druff banned all the dupes . Half these clowns on here wouldn't be able to answer themselves in threads .
    For someone who has been around these forums for as long as say you have this take is full retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

For someone who has been around these forums for as long as say you have this take is full retard

Quite obvious you have no clue that my statement is 100% accurate . Sadly this has been proven over time .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Also popeil, he wanted to let ur gimp ass see how it's done u fkn donkey. He says u play 2004 poker
    thanks for the shout out from beyond the grave. it's good to know peeps still think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I legit stop reading this thread halfway down page 3 because it's pure thunder aids

But, anybody having a go at Druff for getting angry at the thought of his mother being contacted by Tyde needs to fuck off.

I bet he feels completely violated even just thinking about it, and understandably so.

And don't get me wrong, I think Druff is a prick. But this?

Leave him be, you sad cunts.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Also popeil, he wanted to let ur gimp ass see how it's done u fkn donkey. He says u play 2004 poker
    thanks for the shout out from beyond the grave. it's good to know peeps still think of me.

"Lol that guy is the biggest GIMP I've ever seen at a poker table."

"His global thread is a total fucking embarrassment"

"Notice how he always blocks out his screen name so nobody can look up his SHIT stats too"

"Nor does he ever post HHs"

"What a complete faggot"

"Never seen anyone in my poker life who ever cried like a bitch so much when he loses a race or a 70/30"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Notice how he always blocks out his screen name so nobody can look up his SHIT stats too"

"What a complete faggot"

"Never seen anyone in my poker life who ever cried like a bitch so much when he loses a race or a 70/30"
    i remember putting a real hurting on him at seals.....i literally made him my bitch with my 2004 skillz.....and no,..i don't want a rematch HU
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I legit stop reading this thread halfway down page 3 because it's pure thunder aids

But, anybody having a go at Druff for getting angry at the thought of his mother being contacted by Tyde needs to fuck off.

I bet he feels completely violated even just thinking about it, and understandably so.

Yeah you are correct. Druff is such a victim here. Pfffft What the fuck ever LOTF .

Guy puts himself on blast and then wonders why someone fucked with him outside the forum . Also take note I didn't go after Druff I just called him out on the bullshit evidence and always being the victim . Also we all know Druff loves stirring the pot. If you would have continued to read past page 3 possibly your comment would matter .

Also it seems legit Druff can make allegations against a known crazy person when said person is not available on the site to defend the infractions accused of. Just Saying

Diamond
    Load Metric

"What a complete faggot"

i remember putting a real hurting on him at seals.....i literally made him my bitch with my 2004 skillz.....and no,..i don't want a rematch HU

https://www.boomplayer.com/29395012_F9D6A70A74

Load Metric

Yeah you are correct. Druff is such a victim here. Pfffft What the fuck ever LOTF .

Guy puts himself on blast and then wonders why someone fucked with him outside the forum . Also take note I didn't go after Druff I just called him out on the bullshit evidence and always being the victim . Also we all know Druff loves stirring the pot. If you would have continued to read past page 3 possibly your comment would matter .

Also it seems legit Druff can make allegations against a known crazy person when said person is not available on the site to defend the infractions accused of. Just Saying

Unless I'm missing something here. It went from a remark about Q3os to, I've spite-called your mother.

The rest is just noise

I get you don't like the man (I'm not a fan either) but ffs get a grip.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yeah you are correct. Druff is such a victim here. Pfffft What the fuck ever LOTF

You stupid fuck. Put yourself in his position both as manager of a forum full of dimwits and
    those who take the most gutless route of attacking a defenseless member of his family.
    If Tyde indeed did this I wash my hands of him.
    It's unnecessary and a sign of mental weakness

Load Metric

Unless I'm missing something here. It went from a remark about Q3os to, I've spite-called your mother.

The rest is just noise

We only have one side of the story . That side come from a man who lost a ton of credibility this year. As far as not liking Druff . I need to clarify that. I like plain old boring Druff. This whiny , bitchy , complaining Druff I cant stand .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

https://www.boomplayer.com/29395012_F9D6A70A74

mothrfkn lol...i see you haven't changed. no frikken way your style of play is ever sustainable to win money.

i will hand it to you on your aggro stances and taking players out of their comfort zone...,..but we both know it's your shit box as well as your sword

and lol @ the side dish posting for you. funny as shit

https://www.boomplayer.com/24220892_6704BB1188

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yeah you are correct. Druff is such a victim here. Pfffft What the fuck ever LOTF

You stupid fuck. Put yourself in his position both as manager of a forum full of dimwits and
    those who take the most gutless route of attacking a defenseless member of his family.
    If Tyde indeed did this I wash my hands of him.
    It's unnecessary and a sign of mental weakness

Everything you just said points out why Druff should not even approach a Marty subject or post. I have already stated many times throughout this thread if Marty did do it I don't condone or approve of that behavior . I just am not judging the evidence coming from someone who already has shown to be poor in making solid choices by being forthcoming in these types of matters. Last year I would not have even questioned this as true . Now I say give me proof Marty indeed called Mother Druff. Also if he did why does it need to be announced on the site? SYMPATHY is why . No other reason. If Marty called Mother Druff . Certainly Druff knows how to contact Marty private . Nope he just puts Marty on high alert in the public forum .

Load Metric

The rest is just noise

We only have one side of the story . That side come from a man who lost a ton of credibility this year. As far as not liking Druff . I need to clarify that. I like plain old boring Druff. This whiny , bitchy , complaining Druff I cant stand .

Made some headway on page 3, and my only comment is that I tried hotdog on a stick for the first time about 3 Friday's ago (solely down to Druff). And it was a greasy ball of shit #neveragain

As for the rest. I ain't reading those walls of text, and more fool anybody who did.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Hot Dog On a Stick REP!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What's interesting is Marty had someone post his Stars win which I'm sure he was proud of.

Druff then makes a joke, a light joke referring to Marty's own words which I would not take as an attack.
    Druff has said much worse about Marty so this was just a joke

But it could have been taken as yet another jab in their long fight. Marty has no recourse on this site so what are his options. There is a real hate between the two and contacting family members is not new.

Druff is not a liar. He may have wildly different opinions to others but he does not lie for the sake of it

edit

If anyone decided to come after me through a family member there would be no end to potential retribution.
    Any such move is gutless and someone doing this is deserved of anything that comes along
    Last edited by limitles; 11-27-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Load Metric
    What's interesting is Marty had someone post his Stars win which I'm sure he was proud of.

Druff then makes a joke, a light joke referring to Marty's own words which I would not take as an attack.

But it could have been taken as yet another jab in their long fight. Marty has no recourse on this site so what are his options. There is a real hate between the two and contacting family members is not new.

Druff is not a liar. He may have wildly different opinions to others but he does not lie for the sake of it

I agree and disagree . Marty probably did take the shoving Q-3 into a monster hand as an insult. Marty was surely proud of his 3k score and Druff commenting on it IMO was out of line just in the sense that it was taken obviously by Marty as Druff saying 3k was a nothing score . Who knows? What I do know is that Druff willingly allowed the forum to be fooled by the Cmoney incident and his behavior with the seemingly perfectly timed sickness has made me rethink who's word is truly trustworthy . I am just not buying the he called my mommy without some sort of solid proof. That's all. I understand you guys giving him the benefit of the doubt given Marty's history .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I agree and disagree . Marty probably did take the shoving Q-3 into a monster hand as an insult. Marty was surely proud of his 3k score and Druff commenting on it IMO was out of line just in the sense that it was taken obviously by Marty as Druff saying 3k was a nothing score . Who knows? What I do know is that Druff willingly allowed the forum to be fooled by the Cmoney incident and his behavior with the seemingly perfectly timed sickness has made me rethink who's word is truly trustworthy . I am just not buying the he called my mommy without some sort of solid proof. That's all. I understand you guys giving him the benefit of the doubt given Marty's history .
    Can you see a connection between Druff and his family being harassed over the years and CMONEY's family facing blackmail. The authorities were informed. C'Money's effort to end this criminal attack almost worked but it was not done for laughs or to fool the forum.
    If you don't understand this, I can see why you have a conspiracy attitude to many topics

Thread Information