Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Olympics

Bronze
    Load Metric

The Olympics

Almost upon us, the Olympic torch came through my town today just as the summer sun made an appearance too, wasn't much bothered about it before but seeing that flame has got my juices flowing, got no tickets for any events but I'm going to watch the cycling road race on Saturday as I live near the route and will go to see the time trials on Wednesday, hoping Cavendish can add gold to his TdF haul.

Load Metric
    pumped for the olympics this year, Bolt vs Blake will be a great showdown. Blake has been owning him a bit this year. Because the aussie hurdler didnt make it I'll be cheering for this Canadian chick.

Jessica Zelinka

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1269
Size:  12.7 KB
    Name:  Jessica_Zelinka.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  24.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    pumped for the olympics this year, Bolt vs Blake will be a great showdown. Blake has been owning him a bit this year. Because the aussie hurdler didnt make it I'll be cheering for this Canadian chick.

Jessica Zelinka

If you like her, you know who you'd really like?

Men
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

Jessica Zelinka

Men

anonamoose?

a little on the muscular side but her legs, ass and face are terrific. I'm pretty sure you'd be perfectly happy with your cock inside of her.

Load Metric
    Name:  2008-lo-res-Zelinka-IMPACT-cover.jpg
Views: 1202
Size:  594.2 KB
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 07-23-2012 at 01:07 PM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
    Almost upon us, the Olympic torch came through my town today just as the summer sun made an appearance too, wasn't much bothered about it before but seeing that flame has got my juices flowing, got no tickets for any events but I'm going to watch the cycling road race on Saturday as I live near the route and will go to see the time trials on Wednesday, hoping Cavendish can add gold to his TdF haul.
    Do you live in Walford?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Do you live in Walford?
    Do I live in a fictional part of London? No, no I don't.

Banned
    Load Metric

Jessica Zelinka

Men
    This on its own is a very funny post.

However peter mcneil's quick double post and one edit reaction to being the butt of a good-natured gay joke makes it even funnier.

He doth protest too much?

Load Metric
    It came about 1 block from my house in SF, I didn't know what a big deal it was, until the helicopters were overhead.
    It was like the president was coming through.
    That side of town basically just shut down.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    It came about 1 block from my house in SF, I didn't know what a big deal it was, until the helicopters were overhead.
    Yeah it surprised me quite how big the whole thing was as well, the amount of police that were on show was unreal, shame they weren't about in such numbers last year during the riots but I guess making sure a flame is protected takes priority over people and property lol.

There were a load of guys running ahead of the torch convey selling flags and whistles and other cheaply made stuff, £5 for a little inflatable torch, £3 for a whistle or flag, he must have made about £200 in a couple of minutes just from the folks in my vicinity, I'm fucking fuming I didn't get on that gravy train, it is a licence to print money.

Load Metric
    Do you live in Walford?
    Well I wasn't being entirely serious.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Well I wasn't being entirely serious.
    I know bud, I was just too knackered to think of a suitably witty retort

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Yeah it surprised me quite how big the whole thing was as well, the amount of police that were on show was unreal, shame they weren't about in such numbers last year during the riots but I guess making sure a flame is protected takes priority over people and property lol.

There were a load of guys running ahead of the torch convey selling flags and whistles and other cheaply made stuff, £5 for a little inflatable torch, £3 for a whistle or flag, he must have made about £200 in a couple of minutes just from the folks in my vicinity, I'm fucking fuming I didn't get on that gravy train, it is a licence to print money.
    I went to see the torch come through the bumfuck town where I live. It was the most exciting thing that has happened here since the Queen Mother visited in the 1960s.

Yes there were lots of police but I thought the whole thing was a bit low-key, especially compared to carnival they have ahead of the Tour de France - those guys know how to party.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Men
    This on its own is a very funny post.

However peter mcneil's quick double post and one edit reaction to being the butt of a good-natured gay joke makes it even funnier.

He doth protest too much?
    I accidentally reposted my other post while trying to edit in another pic, so I just cleaned it up to include the new pic. All your silly 'gotcha' moments and effort to troll/debate are worthless, you try way too damn hard to come across intelligent and you just accomplish the oppsite. Like a lot of other posters here I'm done with you, welcome to my ignore list you silly old fool.

Load Metric

Men

a little on the muscular side but her legs, ass and face are terrific. I'm pretty sure you'd be perfectly happy with your cock inside of her.
    I am almost completely certain that PLOL would not be happy with his cock inside of her

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

I am almost completely certain that PLOL would not be happy with his cock inside of her
    Oh shit, I'm pretty new to the community, is PLOL the fella that recently came out publicly?

Load Metric

Nice HGH belly button she has. Anytime you see someone extrmely muscular with a kind of large "outie" it's because they are on the sauce. Watch the Mr Olympia, you'd think 1/2 dollar sized outies were the norm...
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I went to see the torch come through the bumfuck town where I live. It was the most exciting thing that has happened here since the Queen Mother visited in the 1960s.

Yes there were lots of police but I thought the whole thing was a bit low-key, especially compared to carnival they have ahead of the Tour de France - those guys know how to party.
    Been my dream to follow the TdF in a camper van for years now, one day I'll do it for sure, looks like the absolute nuts when you watch it on TV, I imagine actually seeing it in the flesh is amazing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

Nice HGH belly button she has. Anytime you see someone extrmely muscular with a kind of large "outie" it's because they are on the sauce. Watch the Mr Olympia, you'd think 1/2 dollar sized outies were the norm...
    Could the outie just be a product of being very lean so it's exposed more than otherwise? She's not really a big girl at 5'8" and 138lbs, just extremely lean.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Could the outie just be a product of being very lean so it's exposed more than otherwise? She's not really a big girl at 5'8" and 138lbs, just extremely lean.
    It's possible, but in my experience there are two tell-tale signs of pharmuceticals in the body: the pronounced outie and paper-thin skin, she seems to have both going for her. Also, she is an olympic caliber athlete which means if she wasn't on something she would be a club-level caliber athlete
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Thread Information