Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

he doesn't get as much credit for being as good of a player as he is...20-7-3 on 50-43-88...yeah you cant win a title with him as your #1, but fucking sign me up for him being the piece of a contender...as a Celtics fan I hate the sixers getting him...

gonna be interesting to see how harris is integrated into this system...its as if philly just puked out 4 superstarish caliber players and think that's gonna win them a title...brown was already having issues with butler and embiid not really co-existing with how much each wants the ball...now you add another piece who absolutely deserves to get shots...I have a feeling there's gonna be some unhappy campers...

wouldn't surprise me if butler isn't a sixer next year...basically using harris as an insurance policy for him going full diva or bolting or hell them even moving him before Thursday....
word is out already that philly plans on re-signing both of them, so i guess philly's going full golden state warriors payroll as they'll now have 4 max players

the good thing about ben is that is his game is so different from other stars. not only does he not need to score, he actually doesn't even want to try
this being the NBA that could change about 30 times between now and july 1...

I don't get simmons in todays NBA...hes obviously uber talented...just don't know how a PG is gonna get away with literally not attempting even ONE FUCKING 3 POINTER all year! this harris signing helps give them another stretch guy, but I gotta imagine come playoff time that his unwillingness to shoot is gonna bite philly in the ass...