Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can Mumblesbadly stop being a fat fuck???

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  jets pizza.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  823.3 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Way to go Mumbles, just stay in ketosis and the weight will keep coming off. I started at 271 four weeks ago and was 255 this morning.

But I'm 6'4" you fat bastard. ;-)

JK, keep on rockin guy.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Avoiding carbs has been the key.

Load Metric
    I just think it's funny, you treat your body like shit for 50 years then all of a sudden decide to take "care of yourself", it's like trying to bring a Ford festiva back from its rotting corpse. I mean the politically correct thing to say is "good job" or "at a boy", but you don't need to be a Doctor to realize that the damage has been done. Once you take 30 years off your life then it's time you'll never get back.

But if it helps you to finally see your pecker, then why not, I guess I just don't give a fuck until I have too...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I just think it's funny, you treat your body like shit for 50 years then all of a sudden decide to take "care of yourself", it's like trying to bring a Ford festiva back from its rotting corpse. I mean the politically correct thing to say is "good job" or "at a boy", but you don't need to be a Doctor to realize that the damage has been done. Once you take 30 years off your life then it's time you'll never get back.
    Name:  yeah-no-vyiipr.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  33.0 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: I have mintyfreshlips on ignore, but it was only for about 12 years, not 50.

Load Metric
    Name:  20181221_051441.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  2.81 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

MumblesBadly: That’s about how much my 6’1” 71-year old brother weighs. He is on the super-low far Essylstin (?) diet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Way to go Mumbles, just stay in ketosis and the weight will keep coming off. I started at 271 four weeks ago and was 255 this morning.

But I'm 6'4" you fat bastard. ;-)

JK, keep on rockin guy.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Just wait till I get diabetes, I'll start posting my weight loss results aswell...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Tell that to most people who have quit smoking after 20-30+ years of lighting up. My 75-year old father quit the habit 25 years ago after three decades of smoking.

Load Metric
    Been back on the road for 10 days. Don’t have access to the same scale. Also can’t take weight in my scivies given the over-the-road locations of these scales. Also donMt k ow how accurate they are feom one machine to another.

That being said, here’s my latest weight, fully clothed and wearing work boots.

Name:  EA07E32A-DAB3-4450-8106-B98E86CE40D8.jpeg
Views: 277
Size:  57.6 KB

In essence, I haven’t made any more progress since my last post. In fact, I probably backslid about 5 pounds. So, I want to thank that asshole racist Pooh for asking about the matter, as that will likely help me refocus my efforts to lose more weight.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post817878
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Been back on the road for 10 days. Don’t have access to the same scale. Also can’t take weight in my scivies given the over-the-road locations of these scales. Also donMt k ow how accurate they are feom one machine to another.

That being said, here’s my latest weight, fully clothed and wearing work boots.

Name:  EA07E32A-DAB3-4450-8106-B98E86CE40D8.jpeg
Views: 277
Size:  57.6 KB

In essence, I haven’t made any more progress since my last post. In fact, I probably backslid about 5 pounds. So, I want to thank that asshole racist Pooh for asking about the matter, as that will likely help me refocus my efforts to lose more weight.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post817878
    The question needs to be asked of why you gain a ton of weight when you are on the road? Sitting down driving for hours on end of course. No exercise but you didn't exercise before. Do you constantly nibble on food while you're driving? These truck stops you use don't serve any food that is decent for you? I know my problem and that's booze and eating like shit especially before bed. But I'm also not 280. I'd never let myself get that high. If I ever get near 230 I put the brakes on and I was starting to get near there after New Year. Getting old sure sucks ass.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  mumbles.png
Views: 281
Size:  307.4 KB

Comments

wrenchjockey: FIRST

MumblesBadly: LOL!

gimmick:
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    The question needs to be asked of why you gain a ton of weight when you are on the road? Sitting down driving for hours on end of course. No exercise but you didn't exercise before. Do you constantly nibble on food while you're driving? These truck stops you use don't serve any food that is decent for you? I know my problem and that's booze and eating like shit especially before bed. But I'm also not 280. I'd never let myself get that high. If I ever get near 230 I put the brakes on and I was starting to get near there after New Year. Getting old sure sucks ass.
    When I was your age, it took a lot for me to gain weight. Only a few years shy of 60, so not so much now.

I think I gained back the extra weight before I got on the road in the weeks after Christmas. And I’m not snacking much, and definitely not chips or shit like that. So, it could be the extra clothes, as I was taking my weight back home in just my underwear. And I didn’t use the same scale, so who knows how accurate it is.

Load Metric
    this pizza looks pretty good:

whats your favorite type of pizza guys?

Comments

splitthis: Not nice

MumblesBadly: I gained 5 pounds just licking my iphone screen.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    what do you like more;

the sweetness of the tomato sauce?

the saltiness of the crust and cheese?

or is it the way they come together?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    what do you like more;

the sweetness of the tomato sauce?

the saltiness of the crust and cheese?

or is it the way they come together?
    Not crazy about sweet pizza sauce. I’ll leave that for certain New Yorkers.

That aside, it’s the whole package, and comforting abdomen/stretching feeling from forcing down as many slices as I can stomach. But in the rare case that I have pizza these days, I limit it to just one slice.

Load Metric
    I want my quarter back.

Name:  2FEBECF0-00ED-43E4-B88E-A293A467ADB8.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  107.2 KB

Load Metric
    so the answer to the question no one cared about is "no", mumbles will not stop being a fat fuck.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Blame it on those damn Higgs bosons.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You set them up, I'll knock them down.

Name:  lard.png
Views: 217
Size:  470.7 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not enough room for “obese”?
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Hope you get back on track. Bring lots of fruit on your trips, a can opener and water packed tuna. Life is short.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thanks for the encouragement, but life is too short to suffer like that to live longer suffering like that.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    pretty sure he can pick up all the fruits he wants at the truck stops.

Comments

splitthis: Its called a grocery store, stay away from truck stops

MumblesBadly: Split: He means one of the other truckers.

Thread Information