Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can Mumblesbadly stop being a fat fuck???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Feel free to start your own site if you don't like it, Welchy.

BTW how is your weight loss going? Can we still "see abs" if you take off your shirt?

Tell us why Benji’s momz took off.......plllllleeeassse??????
    I would be able to tell you if she were actually gone.

Let's hear some stories about your life, instead. I think there's a whole lot about you that people don't know. Way more to ol' Kilgore than just a small Jewish chick who makes snarky forum posts, that's for sure.

Banned
    Load Metric

Let's hear some stories about your life, instead. I think there's a whole lot about you that people don't know. Way more to ol' Kilgore than just a small Jewish chick who makes snarky forum posts, that's for sure.
    I like when you’re frisky. It’s much more fun than your, “woe is me,” act.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Describe the health scare...
    While securing a load in the trailer, I got very short of breath and it didn’t go away for over 10 minutes. EMTs came and found this using a portable EKG unit:

Name:  E8A9FF8D-08FF-4739-A955-7D0BA8B91BF5.jpeg
Views: 380
Size:  141.6 KB

(Two points of you can figure out what it indicates.)

Based on what they saw in the EKG, the EMTs strongly recommended I immediately go to the emergency room l, so I went.

At the ER, they found the same irregularity, but fortunately nothing else using the following tests:

1) Enzymic evidence of heart damage.
    2) Xray and CT scan of chest.

(Additional points for figuring out what kind of enzymes they were looking for and why the imaging of my chest area).

After all that was done, I was feeling okay and wanted to get back to work, but the Safety department of my company saod that I had to recleared by a DOT medical exam given the reported shortness of breath event. That exam, which I didn’t pass because of the irregular heartbeat, prompted the need for me to be cleared by a cardiologist.

And that, my friends, motivated me to loss weight. Very much so. Because I don’t want excess weight to affect my ability to make money if having that extra weight contributes in the slightest to my heart being “stupid”. And I have absolutely no desire to get another type of job. So, yeah. Ingotta lose this fucking weight!

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Fuck, that's scary shit, but real motivating. GLGLGL!!

big dick: you better get this done man glgl

gimmick:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    While securing a load in the trailer, I got very short of breath and it didn’t go away for over 10 minutes. EMTs came and found this using a portable EKG unit:

Based on what they saw in the EKG, the EMTs strongly recommended I immediately go to the emergency room l, so I went.

At the ER, they found the same irregularity, but fortunately nothing else using the following tests:

(Additional points for figuring out what kind of enzymes they were looking for and why the imaging of my chest area).

After all that was done, I was feeling okay and wanted to get back to work, but the Safety department of my company saod that I had to recleared by a DOT medical exam given the reported shortness of breath event. That exam, which I didn’t pass because of the irregular heartbeat, prompted the need for me to be cleared by a cardiologist.

And that, my friends, motivated me to loss weight. Very much so. Because I don’t want excess weight to affect my ability to make money if having that extra weight contributes in the slightest to my heart being “stupid”. And I have absolutely no desire to get another type of job. So, yeah. Ingotta lose this fucking weight!
    Yeah it may be atrial fibrillation symptoms.. so many things can go on with the ticker.
    Before my heart attack I suffered a bout of AF. Felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Docs said it was lifestyle probably.
    Lot's of people have irregular heart beat and it can be genetic.
    Still, the AF was more scary than the heart attack. Not as much pain but very dramatic.
    You're doing the right thing focusing on your health.
    It's a shot across the bow as they say

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not AFs, and I didn’t feel anything weird with my heart, but it definitely was a “shot across the bow”.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good luck, Mumbles. Heart issues are very serious biz, especially over 50. You're doing yourself a big favor losing the weight.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thx

Load Metric

Medical Cardiac term for that EKG is some trigeminy which is regular PVCs (Premature Ventricular Complexes/Contractions) every third beat caused by irritability of the heart muscle. Usually low blood flow or temporary ischemia where the hearts oxygenation gets a little low. Likely it was one specific site as the PVCs all look uniform (identical). Could’ve simply been a little over exertion could’ve caused it. Yes weight can factor but sadly age and factors such as slowly losing elasticity of the blood vessels get worse as you get older atherosclerosis which is hardening of the arteries is genetic partially and also affected by cholesterol and triglyceride levels... may sound counterintuitive but along with weight loss of your not OTRing much I’d work on some low level aerobic exercise even if it’s judt walking or riding a bike in a gym or something. Even a little work out can help. I’m guessing they didn’t see any signs of major blockage or they would’ve put stents in or worse case a bypass since neither happened this is fixable without major intervention at this point.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yes on PVCs.

Load Metric

Medical Cardiac term for that EKG is some trigeminy which is regular PVCs every third beat caused by irritability of the heart muscle. Usually low blood flow or temporary ischemia where the hearts oxygenation gets a little low. Likely it was one specific site as the PVCs all look uniform (identical). Could’ve simply been a little over exertion could’ve caused it. Yes weight can factor but sadly age and factors such as slowly losing elasticity of the blood vessels get worse as you get older atherosclerosis which is hardening of the arteries is genetic partially and also affected by cholesterol and triglyceride levels... may sound counterintuitive but along with weight loss of your not OTRing much I’d work on some low level aerobic exercise even if it’s just walking or riding a bike in a gym or something. Even a little work out can help. I’m guessing they didn’t see any signs of major blockage or they would’ve put stents in or worse case a bypass since neither happened this is fixable without major intervention at this point.

Load Metric

Medical Cardiac term for that EKG is some trigeminy which is regular PVCs (Premature Ventricular Complexes/Contractions) every third beat caused by irritability of the heart muscle. Usually low blood flow or temporary ischemia where the hearts oxygenation gets a little low. Likely it was one specific site as the PVCs all look uniform (identical). Could’ve simply been a little over exertion could’ve caused it. Yes weight can factor but sadly age and factors such as slowly losing elasticity of the blood vessels get worse as you get older atherosclerosis which is hardening of the arteries is genetic partially and also affected by cholesterol and triglyceride levels... may sound counterintuitive but along with weight loss of your not OTRing much I’d work on some low level aerobic exercise even if it’s just walking or riding a bike in a gym or something. Even a little work out can help. I’m guessing they didn’t see any signs of major blockage or they would’ve put stents in or worse case a bypass since neither happened this is fixable without major intervention at this point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Can we have a thread that isn’t about you and your perceived maladies?
    Feel free to start your own site if you don't like it, Welchy.

BTW how is your weight loss going? Can we still "see abs" if you take off your shirt?

Name:  CA6D1913-D0B7-46A8-8F0C-458DC1082A67.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  78.6 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Medical Cardiac term for that EKG is some trigeminy which is regular PVCs (Premature Ventricular Complexes/Contractions) every third beat caused by irritability of the heart muscle. Usually low blood flow or temporary ischemia where the hearts oxygenation gets a little low. Likely it was one specific site as the PVCs all look uniform (identical). Could’ve simply been a little over exertion could’ve caused it. Yes weight can factor but sadly age and factors such as slowly losing elasticity of the blood vessels get worse as you get older atherosclerosis which is hardening of the arteries is genetic partially and also affected by cholesterol and triglyceride levels... may sound counterintuitive but along with weight loss of your not OTRing much I’d work on some low level aerobic exercise even if it’s judt walking or riding a bike in a gym or something. Even a little work out can help. I’m guessing they didn’t see any signs of major blockage or they would’ve put stents in or worse case a bypass since neither happened this is fixable without major intervention at this point.
    Correct on both. Cardiologist put me on carvedilol (6.25gm x2), upped my atorvastatin to 40mg daily, ordered echocardiogram Holter monitor, and stress echocardiogram. I’ve done the first two so far, and the last is on Monday, with summation office visit next Friday.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Was playing at a brick-and-mortar last night and the guy to my left offered me to have some of his pizza.

Name:  31044818-297F-4308-AAAE-D574F21B93D0.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  149.9 KB

I said thank you but no, and munched on my mini cucumbers.

Comments

limitles: #daterapepeppers

splitthis: Pizza aint worth it, keep it healthy, good luck

Load Metric
    This morning:

Name:  3D0E6173-EA28-4A3C-8B4A-F2E53101ADC7.jpeg
Views: 266
Size:  35.6 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  937F7030-F411-4652-98FF-49FBA9CFFC4E.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  54.7 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  F9987CFA-89BA-4284-B350-EB0B86D19209.jpeg
Views: 270
Size:  118.5 KB

Comments

GrenadaRoger: 6.5 lbs lost since 11/20 -- nice progress

KidPresentable: Good work, but not sure you could take a blurrier photo.

splitthis: Keep going, ignire the haterz

big dick: nice job mumbles

Load Metric
    absolutely no one cares.

not here. not in real life.

nowhere.

Comments

splitthis: That is not nice

wrenchjockey: Sometimes the truth isn't nice.

MumblesBadly: Here’s a green to possibly help soothe your troubled psyche.

SysOp: couldn't agree more
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    absolutely no one cares.

not here. not in real life.

nowhere.
    hmmm...methinks that while Mumbles is losing the Sont is finding

free Fluffer for the Sont's sake!!!
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Name:  0962953E-D362-4D50-8056-74EB981B8C1B.jpeg
Views: 193
Size:  49.0 KB

Load Metric
    Please tell me that's not the reflection of your asshole.......please God almighty...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Her mystique is intriguing to me, I always like ratchet bitches....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    It’s the first time in the course of human history that more people are dying as a result of what they are doing to themselves as opposed to what someone else has done to them.

Put another way, more people are dying from eating too much as opposed to not enough for the first time since man learned to walk upright.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The curse of plenty syndrome.

Thread Information