Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Gold
    Load Metric

Start at 20 seconds and enjoy yourself a laugh, this shit is getting hysterically funny.

These edumacated N's are gon be runnin sheit from now on and you can run tell dat on my mama yo.

Load Metric
    i forgot again already, but who was that tranny loving faggot on here who is in love with that Dylan Mulvaney, and tried trannysplaining that Bud stock fell cause it was ex-dividend day...?? fuck i guess everyday must be ex-dividend for Bud... maybe they should try a new tranny for better success and come save the day ??!!!

ooopppsss
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    i forgot again already, but who was that tranny loving faggot on here who is in love with that Dylan Mulvaney, and tried trannysplaining that Bud stock fell cause it was ex-dividend day...?? fuck i guess everyday must be ex-dividend for Bud... maybe they should try a new tranny for better success and come save the day ??!!!

ooopppsss
    They're still in the middle of the 52-week range, but you are right. I underestimated the pettiness and idiocy of Far Right Conservatives; I will try not to make that mistake in the future.

I would hope that this would lead to greater interest in privately-owned local breweries, but it seems to mostly have gone to Miller and Coors. You guys sure do love getting on your knees and sucking the dicks of huge corporations, don't you?

Comments

1dollarboxcar: more trannysplaining.....

splitthis: Derp
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric
    Name:  DF03-BC99-BEB9-420-F-8063-88462-E619735.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  110.2 KB

Anyone thinking this is ok deserves to rot in hell.

End times.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  D693649-B-49-EF-47-C3-9230-958821849-E78.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  87.5 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    TELL US SPLIT, WHEN WILL YOUR END TIME BE? WE HAVE A PARTY TO PLAN.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

End times.
    What is it? What am I looking at? More importantly, why would I care?

Anyway, to 1DollarRetard and nobody has SplitThis since the Nixon Administration, I'm not transplaining anything.

My point is twofold:

1.) I find it difficult to believe you have any legitimate reason to care what they do. Why would you? Regardless of whether your denominational beliefs are of eternal punishment or one's soul and body being forever destroyed, not to return, in a lake of fire...what reason do you have to care about the eternal destiny of people who you, obviously, can't stand in the first place?

Better that you just leave them be and not give them the attention they want. I think that's especially true for so-called, "Non-binary," people who seem to be looking for just that in the first place.

2.) When you see this sort of boycott of AB InBev, who were in a unique position to be easily boycotted, it proves the point that a large segment of the population wants to, "Erase trans people," or, "Deny them their right to exist," or other melodramatic verbiage that I usually can't stand and would otherwise disqualify as absurd on its face.

You engage in this culture war simply because you are retards who can't stomach the thought of people not living the way you do. It's a guttural and instinctive reaction shared by many who barely have functioning brains. The one aspect of that I do enjoy, particularly when it comes to SplitThis, is that it seems to make you absolutely miserable---so that's at least a win. I hope your dying thought is one of the world as you think it should be crumbling around you.

Comments

splitthis: Lol at don’t know what that is. Total rube.

1dollarboxcar: ytannysplaining again... let me make it real simple.... they are going after CHILDREN....

Load Metric
    Grown adults can live how they want, but the sick motherfuckers are poisoning and maiming children.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

FIGHT THESE DEMONS AT ALL COST.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: EXACTLY !! and you beat me to it.... great job !! :)

DJ_Chaps: CRY MORE CULT CUNT

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

End times.

Anyway, to 1DollarRetard and nobody has SplitThis since the Nixon Administration, I'm not transplaining anything.

My point is twofold:

1.) I find it difficult to believe you have any legitimate reason to care what they do. Why would you? Regardless of whether your denominational beliefs are of eternal punishment or one's soul and body being forever destroyed, not to return, in a lake of fire...what reason do you have to care about the eternal destiny of people who you, obviously, can't stand in the first place?

Better that you just leave them be and not give them the attention they want. I think that's especially true for so-called, "Non-binary," people who seem to be looking for just that in the first place.

2.) When you see this sort of boycott of AB InBev, who were in a unique position to be easily boycotted, it proves the point that a large segment of the population wants to, "Erase trans people," or, "Deny them their right to exist," or other melodramatic verbiage that I usually can't stand and would otherwise disqualify as absurd on its face.

You engage in this culture war simply because you are retards who can't stomach the thought of people not living the way you do. It's a guttural and instinctive reaction shared by many who barely have functioning brains. The one aspect of that I do enjoy, particularly when it comes to SplitThis, is that it seems to make you absolutely miserable---so that's at least a win. I hope your dying thought is one of the world as you think it should be crumbling around you.
    it really would be fine with me and it actually was, until they started going after the CHILDREN, with the school books, the indoctrinating class room classes, the clothes at the store the drag shows for CHILDREN and etc... you gotta ask yourself at some point, why are grown ass ADULTS trying to groom CHILDREN??!!!!!

it should be nobodies business what an adults sexuality is, but yet they force this ideology on CHILDREN that still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny....

we gave them an inch and they take 10 miles... enough is enough , we gave them a place in society nobody cared what they did, nobody was discriminating against them... but they had to go after the CHILDREN.... now it all needs to be nipped in the bud ( we gave an inch and they took 100 miles ) !!!!!

UNDERSTAND YET ???!!!! or are you gonna keep Trannysplaining and keep defending CHILD GROOMERS?????!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

country978: well said

Load Metric

End times.

My point is twofold:

go ahead.... Trannysplain and defend this motherfucker !! now it all has to be nipped in the bud !! i'm waiting you stupid knuckle head....

https://twitter.com/travis_in_flint/status/1664288006792986624

Load Metric

it really would be fine with me and it actually was, until they started going after the CHILDREN, with the school books, the indoctrinating class room classes, the clothes at the store the drag shows for CHILDREN and etc... you gotta ask yourself at some point, why are grown ass ADULTS trying to groom CHILDREN??!!!!!

it should be nobodies business what an adults sexuality is, but yet they force this ideology on CHILDREN that still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny....

we gave them an inch and they take 10 miles... enough is enough , we gave them a place in society nobody cared what they did, nobody was discriminating against them... but they had to go after the CHILDREN.... now it all needs to be nipped in the bud ( we gave an inch and they took 100 miles ) !!!!!

UNDERSTAND YET ???!!!! or are you gonna keep Trannysplaining and keep defending CHILD GROOMERS?????!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't defend child groomers, you fucking idiot. I have said, over and over and over and over again, that I don't give a shit what consenting adults do as long as it harms no other and I don't understand why anyone would care. I don't even want transexual individuals men--->women to participate in amateur womens' sports, or womens' team sports at all...I think it's up to the woman whether or not she wants to compete with a biological man in an individual sport at the professional level...and you think I support child grooming?

Were either of the people in the picture posted children? I don't know how I'd be expected to know that.

It is a sad and unfortunate state of affairs. A few months ago, I simply did not believe that this shit was going on in classrooms, and what have you, but now it has become apparent that it is. I'm definitely opposed to that, but that's not going to change my position on consenting adults doing whatever they wish.

I don't think children should be exposed to sexuality whatsoever, and as far as gender goes, it's just ridiculous. If society becomes accepting of the choices adults make, then I think it's good enough and let kids find their way on that stuff when they aren't kids anymore. If you want to get into the concept of gender spectrum, at least wait until high school.

Comments

country978: I agree you didnt defend groomers but one of your recent posts could be construed as such. knowing what you've said previously I knew this wasnt true

Load Metric

go ahead.... Trannysplain and defend this motherfucker !! now it all has to be nipped in the bud !! i'm waiting you stupid knuckle head....

This is where you lose me. It's one instance of an individual committing violence against another individual in a bathroom. Have men never attacked women in a public bathroom in all of history? If nothing else, I would say that you just have trans students, if they identify as such, use the bathroom for teachers in public schools.

Like, what the hell are they going to argue? They're being discriminated against because they are given access to a private bathroom, which is safe, where they don't have to piss in the same room as other people? Shit, that's preferential treatment.

Gold
    Load Metric

This is where you lose me. It's one instance of an individual committing violence against another individual in a bathroom. Have men never attacked women in a public bathroom in all of history? If nothing else, I would say that you just have trans students, if they identify as such, use the bathroom for teachers in public schools.

Like, what the hell are they going to argue? They're being discriminated against because they are given access to a private bathroom, which is safe, where they don't have to piss in the same room as other people? Shit, that's preferential treatment.
    I don't think having trans kids using teachers bathrooms is necessarily one of your best ideas.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I don't think having trans kids using teachers bathrooms is necessarily one of your best ideas.
    Why? I guess schools are different, but any school I went to it was just a sink and a toilet. You wouldn't even have multiple people in there.

Load Metric

Comments

country978: she's hideous

Load Metric
    I honestly find that post comical.

Why would a transexual think a non-transexual would give a shit about being misgendered, by them? If it was a woman who deliberately called me, 'Ma'am,' to make a point, or some guy who I could easily snap in half, I'd probably laugh hysterically. The only way it would poke me and get me to challenge someone is if it looked like some guy who would be a fair matchup or might even look like he could take me, then I'd probably have to get in his face about it.

Load Metric
    Disclaimer: I also posted this elsewhere, but it seems like a good conversation piece for some of the more reasonable participants here. I guess SplitThis can also comment, if SplitThis wants to:

Here's an interesting and objective video:

It's a question of whether to get the T (and everything after) out of LGBTQIAWXON+_(@#5 community.

I'd have to say I think it makes the most sense for them to cut loss, at this point. It honestly wouldn't even be a loss for the LGB folks, but rather, addition by subtraction.

The fact of the matter is that you'd have to be dealing with some serious Bible-thumping retards in some rural area before you'd find anyone who has a problem with people being gay, lesbian or bisexual. There are a couple of (mostly closed) questions around adoption, and a minority of the population who would still support banning gay marriage, but I think these issues are, largely, no longer seen as contentious. The church knows, and finally accepts, that they have lost. At least, publicly.

At the same time, you're going to want a unified front that Centrists can actually get behind and support if we have a Roe type situation and Obergefell gets overturned...even though I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

Unfortunately, while it's not widespread, the indoctrination of children in schools into accepting any form of gender is taking place. Is it indoctrination? It most certainly the Hell is. Also, kids simply don't have the capacity to fully understand these things when we're talking about pre-schoolers, elementary schoolers and shizz...they're just going to believe whatever they're told and it will take a lot to deprogram that. I should know; I used to be a Christian...but never hardcore, or anything. They were able to quite easily drive me away without even trying; all it took was for me to observe with open eyes.

With that, I can't believe I am saying this---but just because we should not teach religion in public schools does not mean that we should be teaching religion's opposite. We shouldn't be instilling a sense of loyalty in children to anyone except themselves.

We absolutely should NOT even entertain the idea of doing permanent surgery on children...at least...not until they are at least late high school age. It might not happen often, but if it happens once, then that is one too many times.

Who defines LGBTQIFHN3-=&+, anyway? Why were these alternative gender folks automatically lumped in with people who simply have alternative sexualities? Why should there be a perception that gay and bisexual people must automatically be aligned with the most extreme elements of the political left? How did transexuals and these supposed non-binary folks acquire so much power, in such little time, to usurp a group who had to band together...and get open-minded people on board...for forty years, just to make marriage the law of the land?

For social self-preservation and to become a community that is worthy of respect, rather than contempt, once again...it's time for LGB to drop the T and everything after. Granted, many transexuals aren't even on board with all of these things and it's mostly extremely young radical, 'Non-Binary,' Leftists calling the shots, but the time has come, in my opinion, for the gay community to move on and let the others figure it out for themselves.

Load Metric

Why would a transexual think a non-transexual would give a shit about being misgendered, by them? If it was a woman who deliberately called me, 'Ma'am,' to make a point, or some guy who I could easily snap in half, I'd probably laugh hysterically. The only way it would poke me and get me to challenge someone is if it looked like some guy who would be a fair matchup or might even look like he could take me, then I'd probably have to get in his face about it.
    I’ve done this recently on two occasions with no malice with M>F kids. While this is the most important issue in the world to this kid, he’s attributing to malice what’s more likely just some middle-aged person half-paying attention.

I can go into a store every day for a year and not look at a name tag, let alone a pronoun. I’ll know your face, but I’m not paying close attention to names, especially with young people.

I did this unintentionally twice in a week. Once with a clerk in a convenience store I’m in frequently, and the second time with a dealer at the Rivers that I actually knew was M-F always.

In both cases, as I was leaving, my brain just forgot and I said thanks my man or something similar. About the worst thing you could say. The worst part is at both places, it was legit my favorite employee. Great and very pleasant dealer at the casino and the only clerk at the store who isn’t miserable and always helpful.

In both cases, my brain just defaulted to their stature. The dealer is like 6’1, but can palm a basketball. The clerk is this red-headed 6’4 kid with a beard most of the time I’ve seen him who looks like a Irish Viking.

I felt truly horrible in the dealers case, as they’ve dealt to me dozens of times and has always presented as a well-dressed female who obviously to anyone paying attention started out as a male.

Slim, but shoulders like a competitive swimmer and if you’ve got hands that large, being a dealer is about the worst job if you’re hoping to appear female.

I felt horrible because I said it as I was leaving with a full table and people chuckled. I was distracted on my phone texting an ETA to my girlfriend’s son and got about a step away when I realized what I had said. I turned around immediately and did a full mea culpa on that one where I apologized and said I’m sorry for being so distracted and made a few jokes at my own expense about getting premature dementia at 50 and drinking too much.

Thankfully they took it in stride and I think knew I wasn’t being an ass on purpose after dozens of cordial interactions over a few years. At least I hope they did as I felt horrible as it’s exactly what some asshole trying to make a political statement would say and I made them feel like shit no doubt. I wouldn’t ever make a nice kid the butt of a joke and make them feel like that.

I must have caught the red-haired kid at the store the first week he decided to publicly present like that. I kind of half-noticed he had some dangly earrings, and was dressed a bit strange, but not a dress or anything. I only bought a few things and my brain was processing that he was transitioning just as he was handing me my receipt and I again defaulted to thanks my man. I didn’t feel horrible or anything, no one else was around, and I just said “shit, I’m sorry, you’re big as hell and that’s going to take me a minute to get used to “ He just laughed also and I’m sure was expecting it given he just had presented that way.

I ran really bad in that the only two times I’ve ever done that were with two young people who I really legitimately liked and found super pleasant kids. My personal opinion is they’re very likely mentally ill with a dysmorphia, but that’s an argument with the scientists and people who raise kids, not some confused kid who is nice.

A lot of kids like that aren’t very pleasant and are troubled and I wouldn’t go out of my way to beat myself up for an honest mistake, but I did it to the nicest kid in the building with the dealer and had to default to basically calling myself a well-meaning, but absent-minded boomer, which isn’t far off on many days.

This kid in the video has a neck like my wrist, and kids have so many piercings and face tattoos and everything else, the person was probably distracted by that more than gender. If you decide to switch genders with a stature that most are going to perceive as the opposite of what you’d like, you better have thick skin as most of us have perceived people a certain way for a very long time and aren’t paying that close of attention.

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I’ve done this recently on two occasions with no malice with M>F kids. While this is the most important issue in the world to this kid, he’s attributing to malice what’s more likely just some middle-aged person half-paying attention.

I can go into a store every day for a year and not look at a name tag, let alone a pronoun. I’ll know your face, but I’m not paying close attention to names, especially with young people.

I did this unintentionally twice in a week. Once with a clerk in a convenience store I’m in frequently, and the second time with a dealer at the Rivers that I actually knew was M-F always.

In both cases, as I was leaving, my brain just forgot and I said thanks my man or something similar. About the worst thing you could say. The worst part is at both places, it was legit my favorite employee. Great and very pleasant dealer at the casino and the only clerk at the store who isn’t miserable and always helpful.

In both cases, my brain just defaulted to their stature. The dealer is like 6’1, but can palm a basketball. The clerk is this red-headed 6’4 kid with a beard most of the time I’ve seen him who looks like a Irish Viking.

I felt truly horrible in the dealers case, as they’ve dealt to me dozens of times and has always presented as a well-dressed female who obviously to anyone paying attention started out as a male.

Slim, but shoulders like a competitive swimmer and if you’ve got hands that large, being a dealer is about the worst job if you’re hoping to appear female.

I felt horrible because I said it as I was leaving with a full table and people chuckled. I was distracted on my phone texting an ETA to my girlfriend’s son and got about a step away when I realized what I had said. I turned around immediately and did a full mea culpa on that one where I apologized and said I’m sorry for being so distracted and made a few jokes at my own expense about getting premature dementia at 50 and drinking too much.

Thankfully they took it in stride and I think knew I wasn’t being an ass on purpose after dozens of cordial interactions over a few years. At least I hope they did as I felt horrible as it’s exactly what some asshole trying to make a political statement would say and I made them feel like shit no doubt. I wouldn’t ever make a nice kid the butt of a joke and make them feel like that.

I must have caught the red-haired kid at the store the first week he decided to publicly present like that. I kind of half-noticed he had some dangly earrings, and was dressed a bit strange, but not a dress or anything. I only bought a few things and my brain was processing that he was transitioning just as he was handing me my receipt and I again defaulted to thanks my man. I didn’t feel horrible or anything, no one else was around, and I just said “shit, I’m sorry, you’re big as hell and that’s going to take me a minute to get used to “ He just laughed also and I’m sure was expecting it given he just had presented that way.

I ran really bad in that the only two times I’ve ever done that were with two young people who I really legitimately liked and found super pleasant kids. My personal opinion is they’re very likely mentally ill with a dysmorphia, but that’s an argument with the scientists and people who raise kids, not some confused kid who is nice.

A lot of kids like that aren’t very pleasant and are troubled and I wouldn’t go out of my way to beat myself up for an honest mistake, but I did it to the nicest kid in the building with the dealer and had to default to basically calling myself a well-meaning, but absent-minded boomer, which isn’t far off on many days.

This kid in the video has a neck like my wrist, and kids have so many piercings and face tattoos and everything else, the person was probably distracted by that more than gender. If you decide to switch genders with a stature that most are going to perceive as the opposite of what you’d like, you better have thick skin as most of us have perceived people a certain way for a very long time and aren’t paying that close of attention.
    I don't know if you would use the word, "Understanding," or, "Tolerant," but it sounds like you're even more of that than I am.

That's not to say I don't respect what people want to be called, or try to do that, but it sounds like you legitimately care about the fact that you might have hurt these people. I would feel absolutely no concern whatsoever; I simply academically accept that it is wrong for me to do so. I don't think any apology I would have given would have come off as sincere, because it wouldn't be. Maybe I could convincingly fake it: I often can for other things, but apologies are a really tough one to mimic.

Probably the most well I know someone is also a convenience store clerk; in this case, a M--->F overweight black lady of probably 6'1"-ish. This person has recently transitioned and seems to have a penchant for wearing wigs even before that, similar to your report, just a happy-go-lucky type who always seems to be laughing about something and occasionally makes wry observations. I had called this person by her previous name (which I knew and was her name when I first met her) and she'd engage in chitchat with me even prior to the transition. It should come as no surprise that I'm unfailingly polite until given a reason not to be, at which point, I'm a loose fucking cannon.

I noticed the nametag one day, called her by name, and apologized. I simply said, given that I already knew her previous name, I had just now noticed the name tag with a different name. She was totally cool about it and even said she didn't really mind as she realized that. She also didn't know where I'm at politically, so even though I seemed nice, she was hesitant to try to correct me.***

***That's actually a funny story. She happened to be present one time when a customer was being totally unreasonable and giving (at the time, him) and the other girl working a hard time. He called the girl a bitch...and...fuck me, but that was it. Having seen my dark side, I could understand where she would be hesitant to try to correct me. I started yelling and ordered the guy to immediately leave the store; I told him if he made me get up from where I was sitting, he would be killed on the spot.

So, yeah, I get the hesitancy...even though both thanked me for coming to their defense that day.

But, I just said, "Your name is whatever your name is and that's only for you to decide what I call you." Our interactions have been as they always were, prior to that.

I think your tone probably also helped. If you said, "Thanks, my man," in a cheerful sounding tone, and also given all of your previous interactions, I don't think even a remotely reasonable human being would have detected malice.

Thread Information