Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Tranny issue is a big deal. BECAUSE THEY ARE TARGETING CHILDREN.

The problem with abortion is timing. Most people are against at will up to birth.

Helloooo there is adequate BIRTH CONTROL.

Abortion is about making money off fetal tissues. Anyone participating in this enjoy rotting in hell. It is murder for money.
    If heaven is full of judgmental cunts like you, please send me to the other place.

Comments

David USF: +1

splitthis: Enjoy it

mickeycrimm: Gayjami = pervert

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Tranny issue is a big deal. BECAUSE THEY ARE TARGETING CHILDREN.

The problem with abortion is timing. Most people are against at will up to birth.

Helloooo there is adequate BIRTH CONTROL.

Abortion is about making money off fetal tissues. Anyone participating in this enjoy rotting in hell. It is murder for money.
    If heaven is full of judgmental cunts like you, please send me to the other place.
    Perfect example of Satan on earth. Imagine someone promoting the horrific death of a full term baby. Yes, rot in hell.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Comments

country978: I forgot why I didn't like Beck but this was pretty good. Can anyone point to anything he said that wasn't true?

Load Metric
    Who is the pervert?

Comments

country978: powerful until he started blaming the democrats. just keep it non political and its 10x better

1dollarboxcar: +++++++++++++++++++

splitthis: Satan in full display. Amen brother.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Perfect example of Satan on earth. Imagine someone promoting the horrific death of a full term baby. Yes, rot in hell.
    Telling people to rot in hell is sure to get them on your side. You should really be the official spokesperson for Christianity. Something about honey and flies, I think.

Comments

splitthis: Silent demon, your ploys do not work.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The SCOTUS decision on abortion definitely hurt republicans with women. And women will soon forget it was republicans that got the DOJ off their asses over parents rights when it comes to their children in school.

But I think the transgender athletes controversy favors the right. Republicans got a bill banning transgenders from competing in women's sports thru the house without one dem vote. The dem controlled house will shoot it down. But at least all those dems are on record being against it. Women are leaving the dem party in droves over the issue.
    You’ve got it and it’s nice to see someone from that side willing to admit that.

It also sort of flies in the face of Kavanaugh suggesting that he considered the matter settled law. Of course, after what they tried to do to him, well…let’s just say I can kind of understand wanting to get some measure of revenge. I don’t know that I want a SCOTUS who is going to, in part, revisit certain issues to satisfy a vendetta, but I understand why Kavanaugh would gleefully overturn Roe.

And, if we’re being honest, SCOTUS technically shouldn’t care what’s good or bad for a particular political party’s perception or chances of winning contests in more centrist states. In that sense, they did their job. I’ve also said their overturn was Constitutionally correct; it just wasn’t good politics.

I agree that the transgender in sports favors the right because I think centrists agree with the right on that one. In fact, I don’t even think siding with the right requires being particularly centrist on that issue.

The problem there is the abortion issue potentially reaches more people, in the moment, than does the sports issue. The fact of the matter is, while Roe evidently was not, “Settled law,” as Kavanaugh claimed, certain pro-choice protections were seen as the de facto state of affairs in this country. Honestly, Obama could have formalized that when he had both the House and Senate, but I imagine that the Democrats wouldn’t have wanted to create Federal law, once and for all, and lose a winning political talking point. The threat of Roe being overturned (prior to it actually being overturned) kept the topic in national level debates and that topic was one where, as I am impressed to see you admit, Democrats have their finger on the pulse of the country.

Republicans running for Senate (in most states) and potential POTUS candidates are just going to have to promise no federal action restricting abortion; that’s all. They’ll be lying and will take Federal action to restrict abortion access if they ever get the opportunity, but maybe they can lie convincingly. I also don’t think it’s likely they’ll have enough Senate votes because even some Red Senators know better than to do so if they enjoy being Senators and wish to remain so.

Comments

splitthis: Lib trash

Load Metric
    SplitThis,

Shut the fuck up or just go through and downvote all my posts.

Pick one.

I’ve been here five minutes and your bullshit act is already stale.

You got a lot of work to do, boy, if you even want to convincingly pretend to give a shit about ACTUAL Christian values.

If you’re right, your God will judge you just the same as he does me.

Death can come any second.

If you don’t learn quickly, I’ll guess we’ll be seeing each other there, motherfucker.

Comments

splitthis: Stfu clone idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    SplitThis,

Pick one.

You got a lot of work to do, boy, if you even want to convincingly pretend to give a shit about ACTUAL Christian values.

If you don’t learn quickly, I’ll guess we’ll be seeing each other there, motherfucker.
    I can see why you don't care about female athletes being abused by men dressing up like women. Here you are....threatening a woman.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-26-2023 at 02:29 PM.

Load Metric
    The SCOTUS decision on abortion definitely hurt republicans with women. And women will soon forget it was republicans that got the DOJ off their asses over parents rights when it comes to their children in school.

But I think the transgender athletes controversy favors the right. Republicans got a bill banning transgenders from competing in women's sports thru the house without one dem vote. The dem controlled house will shoot it down. But at least all those dems are on record being against it. Women are leaving the dem party in droves over the issue.
    You’ve got it and it’s nice to see someone from that side willing to admit that.

It also sort of flies in the face of Kavanaugh suggesting that he considered the matter settled law. Of course, after what they tried to do to him, well…let’s just say I can kind of understand wanting to get some measure of revenge. I don’t know that I want a SCOTUS who is going to, in part, revisit certain issues to satisfy a vendetta, but I understand why Kavanaugh would gleefully overturn Roe.

And, if we’re being honest, SCOTUS technically shouldn’t care what’s good or bad for a particular political party’s perception or chances of winning contests in more centrist states. In that sense, they did their job. I’ve also said their overturn was Constitutionally correct; it just wasn’t good politics.

I agree that the transgender in sports favors the right because I think centrists agree with the right on that one. In fact, I don’t even think siding with the right requires being particularly centrist on that issue.

The problem there is the abortion issue potentially reaches more people, in the moment, than does the sports issue. The fact of the matter is, while Roe evidently was not, “Settled law,” as Kavanaugh claimed, certain pro-choice protections were seen as the de facto state of affairs in this country. Honestly, Obama could have formalized that when he had both the House and Senate, but I imagine that the Democrats wouldn’t have wanted to create Federal law, once and for all, and lose a winning political talking point. The threat of Roe being overturned (prior to it actually being overturned) kept the topic in national level debates and that topic was one where, as I am impressed to see you admit, Democrats have their finger on the pulse of the country.

Republicans running for Senate (in most states) and potential POTUS candidates are just going to have to promise no federal action restricting abortion; that’s all. They’ll be lying and will take Federal action to restrict abortion access if they ever get the opportunity, but maybe they can lie convincingly. I also don’t think it’s likely they’ll have enough Senate votes because even some Red Senators know better than to do so if they enjoy being Senators and wish to remain so.
    Well then, there aren't any democrat centrists in Congress....because the house bill banning biological men from competing in women's sports didn't get one democrat vote. Every republican voted for it but not one democrat. The bill is in the Senate now. It's going to be interesting to see how Sinema and Manchin vote on it. Manchin is up for reelection and is way behind in the polls. Biden is sure to veto it if it make it to his desk....because he is not a centrist either. But at least all those voting against it will be identified.

And no, democrats don't have their hands on the pulse of the country. Typical lefty bullshit. You underestimate the impact of the FBI going after parents. Last I checked a lot of women are parents. And most all families have female athletes. Voters identifying as democrats have dropped the past couple years from 35% to 25%. Most of them women. Democrats are fooling themselves if they think they have the correct pulse of the country.

Comments

splitthis: Evil monsters, every one of them.

Load Metric
    Anyone supporting full term abortion is a monster and will rot in hell.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Anyone supporting biological men in any women’s spaces is a monster and deserves to rot in hell.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyone supporting biological men in any women’s spaces is a monster and deserves to rot in hell.
    the original butch

dude you are the original sin in many people’s minds, many who think like you
    and are alive on this shit show

Comments

splitthis: Case in point, a lib monster

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    the original butch

dude you are the original sin in many people’s minds, many who think like you
    and are alive on this shit show
    I’m sorry, not supposed to give this up but
    Split’s a dude

Comments

splitthis: Silent demon

Load Metric

Well then, there aren't any democrat centrists in Congress....because the house bill banning biological men from competing in women's sports didn't get one democrat vote. Every republican voted for it but not one democrat. The bill is in the Senate now. It's going to be interesting to see how Sinema and Manchin vote on it. Manchin is up for reelection and is way behind in the polls. Biden is sure to veto it if it make it to his desk....because he is not a centrist either. But at least all those voting against it will be identified.

And no, democrats don't have their hands on the pulse of the country. Typical lefty bullshit. You underestimate the impact of the FBI going after parents. Last I checked a lot of women are parents. And most all families have female athletes. Voters identifying as democrats have dropped the past couple years from 35% to 25%. Most of them women. Democrats are fooling themselves if they think they have the correct pulse of the country.
    The first thing is that you keep saying I'm in favor of biological men participating in sports for biological women; that statement is patently false. I wrote this article back in 2019:

https://wizardofvegas.com/articles/the-rundown/

Quoting, in part:

It’s a scientific fact that there are biological differences, in general, between males and females. Were this not the case, one assumes that physical sports would not have been separated into the genders and that there would not be female teams for anything.

This is not a matter of opinion. Simply look at the records and results for any given athletic (timed/measured) event for girls and boys and you will see that the girls get smoked almost every time. The national high school girls’ record holder for the 55m dash:

Would have lost to the kid who won the 2019 indoor state event in Connecticut by 0.17s whereas the latter fell .43s short of setting a national record. I’m not going to get into specifics, but we’ve also seen this same thing happen in sports such as tennis.

Simply put, it’s a different physiological makeup between the genders.
    Further...

However, there’s a difference between women choosing to compete with men, girls choosing to compete with boys and a girl being given no choice but to compete with biological males or not participate. It may not be politically correct, but it doesn’t make it any less true that there is a difference in athletic ability, almost always, between the genders.

I think the gap closes a bit when one gets closer to the professional level and then opens back up. Even in bowling, the male professional bowler with the highest career average smokes the female professional by some sixteen pins per game. That’s not close and of all the sports I can think of where bone density and muscle mass provide the least advantage...bowling is pretty high on the list. That said, in the case of bowling, Jodi Woessner would very well beat Jeff Carter if they played multiple games together and would have a chance if they only played each other once
    I'm going to take it for granted that you're not deliberately lying and misrepresenting me on this one, because you really don't seem the type. However, I am not, nor have I ever been, in favor of girls/women being forced to compete with boys/men. If women choose to compete against biological men, of their free will and volition, in some sort of individual competition, I think that's fine, but they should never be forced to and should not be sanctioned if they do not.

In terms of team sports, or individual sports involving more than two participants, biological boys/men should simply not be permitted to compete against biological girls/women.

Naturally, all it would take to get that done is for governing bodies of various sports to decree that you compete based on sex assigned at birth and/or chromosomal makeup.

In terms of political divisions in this country, we're so divided that it's not difficult for me to believe that there are either:

A.) No centrists.

Or:

B.) Nobody willing to vote in a Centrist way.

Unfortunately, the state of affairs is such that people are subject to sanctions, formally or informally, if the go against the most Far Left thing in any possible way. It's pretty telling that some folks are so far out there, on the Left, that Biden can barely manage to appease them.

Ideological purity and groupthink really aren't my bag, Mick. More than that, if there's one thing I hate with a passion, it's authority and being commanded what to do/say/think from on high...or any attempt to cause me to conform based on any sort of peer pressure.

Ergo, I'm a Libertarian. I'm probably just socially, 'Left,' now...but there was a time I'd have been considered, 'Far Left.' That's probably not true anymore.

I can't imagine Manchin voting against it, though it wouldn't surprise me if he simply abstains.

Another thing I should mention is I'm just firing off the cuff and haven't read the full text of the actual bill; I may or may not do so. Assuming the bill is ONLY that, I stand by my statements above, but I should imagine that there's a better than even chance that the bill is not ONLY that; they almost never are.

When I said, "Finger on the pulse of the country," I was referring, specifically, to their pro-choice position. The polls say what they say. If you want to maintain that all of the polls are a lie, I'm not going to argue with you about it, so you can maintain whatever you wish.

Load Metric
    SplitThis,

Pick one.

Split missed that part in the New Testament about redemption through forgiveness. Good thing God didn’t send Jesus down here for self righteous cunts like her, but for sinners like you and me.

Comments

splitthis: Your sin spin is off

Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

mickeycrimm:

splitthis: Libs are a circus in the community

Dan Druff: funny because it's true

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How many Indian-Americans do you remember complaining about Apu?

How many black people complained that Family Guy's Cleveland Brown was voiced by a white guy?

How many Hispanic people are concerned that the gendered words "latina" and "latino" are used to describe them?

How many elderly people advocate mask mandates and COVID-related restrictions on society?

The answer for all of these is, "Just about none of them."

It's always virtue signaling white liberals who make a big deal about this shit, and claim they are doing it because they are so sensitive and trying to protect a class of victims.

Often the most vocal ones are doing so only after they benefited in some way from the previous way things were, such as Hank Azaria making gobs of money voicing Apu, or Jimmy Kimmel becoming famous objectifying women on Comedy Central.

After they've made a fortune and have established their fame, only then they come forward and "apologize" for their unwoke past behavior/work.

LOL HOLLYWOOD

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric
    You're not wrong, but Bill Burr did the bit better.

We both know that the only people permitted to decide when minorities are, or are not, allowed to be offended are white college students or white suburban women.

What? Do you really expect them to let minorities speak for themselves if they have a problem with something? (That would look too much like equality and be a problem in itself.)

Comments

1dollarboxcar: yep...

Thread Information