Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

OK2: LMAO. Homeless guys do better with women than Ike the dyke look-alike

Entropy: Full blown anti science right wing crackpot rep, n95 masks work and should always be welcomed period.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I knew this was an obvious troll of Twitter right wingers. Clearly Haxton wasn't afraid to take off the mask for 30 seconds for a picture. I pointed it out, and said it was lame that he did this. While Haxton himself didn't respond, a bunch of left wing randoms attacked me, insisting that he did the right thing. "Why should he risk his health just for a picture?", they asked.

LOL!

None of them would admit that you won't get covid from taking the mask off for 30 seconds for a picture, especially with no one immediately around you. Still, they insisted that "bad air" there could get him sick!

Indeed, Haxton later admitted it was a "statement" to leave the mask on.

https://twitter.com/ikepoker/status/1642691760316088331
    https://twitter.com/ikepoker/status/1642693262975864834

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Then I made this tweet, aimed not at Haxton, but at idiots who think we are still in covid crisis:

https://twitter.com/ToddWitteles/status/1642450740055793664

This tweet went semi-viral -- but not in a way I'd ever want. It somehow spread around to far-left covid masking/vaxxing fanatics, and they've been angrily attacking me for days.

It currently has 168,000 views in just 3 days.

If you look at the responses, you'll see some of the most delusional/fearful/crazy people ever. Some of them revolve their entire identities around masking and covid. Some even have "mask" and "vax" in their screen names.

Among the idiotic claims being screamed at me:

- My tweet is dangerous and is killing people

- The current Omicron variants are actually worse than original and Delta

- Long covid has disabled 30% of the population, and soon no one will be able to work

- We could be totally past covid if everyone had just masked for a few months in 2020

- Covid ruins your entire immune system, and everyone is walking around now with severely reduced immunity

- My tweet is indicative that I don't care about old people and have no issue with killing them

- The only responsible way to go is permanent N95 mask mandates

- Omicron is totally killing lots of young people and completely disabling many others, and it's a Biden Administration conspiracy to cover it up

These are all serious points being argued at me. None of them are trolling or fucking with me.

I thought some of these anti-vaxx fanatics were crazy, but they have nothing on the left-wing covid fearmonger crowd.

If you attempt to argue with them, they post bullshit (or outdated) "studies" to prove their point, but if you post any data back to them, they claim it was "rigged by the CDC".

One of their favorite tricks is to post "proof" from 2021 or early 2022. When I point out that these stats/studies were all related to original and Delta covid, and that my post was about Omicon, they freak out and tell me that I'm just making excuses.

SCIENCE!!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Then I made this tweet, aimed not at Haxton, but at idiots who think we are still in covid crisis:

This tweet went semi-viral -- but not in a way I'd ever want. It somehow spread around to far-left covid masking/vaxxing fanatics, and they've been angrily attacking me for days.

If you look at the responses, you'll see some of the most delusional/fearful/crazy people ever. Some of them revolve their entire identities around masking and covid. Some even have "mask" and "vax" in their screen names.

- Long covid has disabled 30% of the population, and soon no one will be able to work

- We could be totally past covid if everyone had just masked for a few months in 2020

- Covid ruins your entire immune system, and everyone is walking around now with severely reduced immunity

- My tweet is indicative that I don't care about old people and have no issue with killing them

- Omicron is totally killing lots of young people and completely disabling many others, and it's a Biden Administration conspiracy to cover it up

These are all serious points being argued at me. None of them are trolling or fucking with me.

I thought some of these anti-vaxx fanatics were crazy, but they have nothing on the left-wing covid fearmonger crowd.

If you attempt to argue with them, they post bullshit (or outdated) "studies" to prove their point, but if you post any data back to them, they claim it was "rigged by the CDC".

One of their favorite tricks is to post "proof" from 2021 or early 2022. When I point out that these stats/studies were all related to original and Delta covid, and that my post was about Omicon, they freak out and tell me that I'm just making excuses.

SCIENCE!!!
    (From Today) Every comment is in support

New Zealand is a fucking disgrace

Name:  Screenshot 2023-04-06 013236.png
Views: 289
Size:  346.6 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

SCIENCE!!!
    ALT RIGHT DRUFF

FRINGE LUNATIC

Load Metric
    I want to make my position clear:

If you're a guy with gender dysphoria, don't legitimately believe you're a guy...whatever the fuck you want to call it, I don't care.

If you want me to call you she/her, then why wouldn't I? If I'm not putting my dick in you, which I'm certainly not, not least of which because I've been in a monogamous relationship for almost nine years...then I really don't care how you identify.

That out of the way, this shit is fucking funny:

Basically, the record holder for a 'Women's' bench press competition, in Canada, was a transwoman, which, I'm just going to go ahead and call a dude. If you're a biological male and you're competing in sports against females, fuck you, I have no respect for you; you're a fucking guy, go get fucked.

And...the record holder is still a trans-woman, I guess. Evidently, the rules say that the only thing that matters is how you identify, so a REAL male lifter came in and shattered the other guy's, 'Women's' record by damn near 100 pounds with an effortless 370 pound press.

I say, "REAL," male because he was just there to prove a point and is not, in any way, shape or form, a transwoman.

Oh, but the transwoman who previously had the record cries in the video a little about it being malicious and unfair, so that's pretty funny.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I want to make my position clear:

If you're a guy with gender dysphoria, don't legitimately believe you're a guy...whatever the fuck you want to call it, I don't care.

If you want me to call you she/her, then why wouldn't I? If I'm not putting my dick in you, which I'm certainly not, not least of which because I've been in a monogamous relationship for almost nine years...then I really don't care how you identify.

That out of the way, this shit is fucking funny:

Basically, the record holder for a 'Women's' bench press competition, in Canada, was a transwoman, which, I'm just going to go ahead and call a dude. If you're a biological male and you're competing in sports against females, fuck you, I have no respect for you; you're a fucking guy, go get fucked.

And...the record holder is still a trans-woman, I guess. Evidently, the rules say that the only thing that matters is how you identify, so a REAL male lifter came in and shattered the other guy's, 'Women's' record by damn near 100 pounds with a 370 pound press.

I say, "REAL," male because he was just there to prove a point and is not, in any way, shape or form, a transwoman.

Oh, but the transwoman who previously had the record cries in the video a little about it being malicious, so that's pretty funny.
    My country sent this abomination to the Olympics

Name:  Screenshot 2023-04-06 023605.png
Views: 349
Size:  958.7 KB

WRECKED

Laurel Hubbard out of women's +87kg final after three failed lifts
    Hubbard's participation made history at the Olympic Games, but the transgender athlete was unable to register a lift in the snatch

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER. LOL

Comments

1dollarboxcar: karma....

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tax payer funded disinformation 'expert'

Funniest thing I saw in 2022

"They use Pinterest and Instagram to draw in other women who are interested in interior design, childrens' clothing, knitting, healthy food for children, and it does draw people in towards a set of white nationalist ideas. I mean it's relatively easy to see, if you see a very beautiful, fair-skinned blonde or red haired child with beautiful braiding in her hair and some flowers, just step back a little bit (laughs) which is really distressing, because that's my heritage"

Source, Web of Chaos, TVNZ

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-04-07 160807.png
Views: 279
Size:  123.4 KB

Name:  97adtg01wasa1.png
Views: 277
Size:  28.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2023-04-07 161107.png
Views: 306
Size:  4.65 MB

Name:  Screenshot 2023-04-07 161243.png
Views: 279
Size:  164.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2023-04-07 161312.png
Views: 277
Size:  107.1 KB

Load Metric
    You're going to use a laughing emoji when a woman gets her skull broken?

Let me ask you a simple question: What the fuck is wrong with you, you worthless piece of fucking shit? You think any woman getting her skull cracked is funny? Fuck you.

Load Metric
    Fuck's sake, even if someone finally snaps and shoots up a Baptist church, I hope the women and children are at least spared.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You're going to use a laughing emoji when a woman gets her skull broken?

Let me ask you a simple question: What the fuck is wrong with you, you worthless piece of fucking shit? You think any woman getting her skull cracked is funny? Fuck you.
    I'm laughing at the absurdity of people on the left side of politics who stay quiet or support this being condoned to occur in the first place you idiot. I've been pointing this out for a very long time and its disastrous consequences for women in sports and particularly in combat sports, where this insanity takes place and gets ignored or worse than that, celebrated.

Nice hysterical reaction, I'm sure the 'brave' biological man caving in skulls isn't the person to be calling a piece of shit, that's me. Someone who's never stood by and watched someone be victimized my entire life. (Intervened four times in domestic violence/other situations in public happening upon them with serious injuries and bones broken for my trouble)

Load Metric
    I accept that, so I apologize for overreacting. I maintain that it would be tactful to avoid laughing emojis taking place in the same post as mention of a woman being seriously injured. I understand the meme:words ratio here is something like 3:1, but still...

Gold
    Load Metric
    I accept that, so I apologize for overreacting. I maintain that it would be tactful to avoid laughing emojis taking place in the same post as mention of a woman being seriously injured. I understand the meme:words ratio here is something like 3:1, but still...
    Name:  1676447899953984.gif
Views: 238
Size:  3.95 MB

Load Metric
    What the fuck is that even supposed to communicate?

I may have been in the wrong, so I retract my statement, but I'm also taking back my apology. Go fuck yourself. I don't have time for retards who can only communicate with stupid pictures.

Thread Information