Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I made this post nearly 5 years ago.

you watch paradeejay ??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

you watch paradeejay ??
    I’m pretty sure there is a God, but I’m 100% sure that 99.999999999999999999999% of the people who have tried to tell me what His plan is for us are full of shit.

Comments

splitthis: His pan is in the Bible, people will always do wrong.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

SPLIT, SERIOUS QUESTION HERE. YOU USED TO BE HELLA CHILL, NOW YOURE A SUPPOSED RELIGOUS ZEALOT. WHEN DID THIS REBORTH OF SORTS TAKE PLACE? USUALLY ONLY SEE THIS SHIT AT YOUR AGE ACCOMPANIED BY MENTAL ILLNESS, DEAD SERIOUS. OUR VERY OWN SETOFKS WENT THRU SIMILAR BUT HIS WAS METH INDUCED.

“I quit Vodka 2 days ago, its my biggest internal devil. Today I feel amazing. As I said, if Faith can sever me from that Devil, God is real.”

All I can tell you is I was at the end of myself and how I was living.

I made a heartfelt prayer to God simply saying I cannot live like this anymore, please help me.

He did. I have not drank a sip of alcohol since. I go to the gym regularly and even with this past year and 3 episodes of devastating situations, I remain sober.

God is real, Jesus is real, God bless Set of Ks for his salvation.

I am fully aware of my many other faults and will continue to work on them.
    It sounds like religion legitimately has helped splitthis, whether you believe in God or not. That is often overlooked by atheists and those who hate religion.

Even if you think all religions are a bunch of bullshit, they definitely provide a social and moral framework which provide structure and expectations for society, and definitely have a hand in preventing things from plunging into chaos.

This is true on all scales, large and small. There are many people who turned their lives around from criminal behavior or substance abuse via finding religion.

The problem comes from religions which force their views upon others, or attempt to punish others for not believing. But you can't blame religion itself for that.

It's also important to consider that we have seen a recent rise in religious-like adherence to woke politics, and often these are the people who lack any religion in their lives, and fill that void without even realizing what they're doing. In fact, the woke crowd treats non-believers -- or even partial non-believers -- the same way religious extremists do. It's all different sides of the same coin.

Comments

dwai:

Jayjami: Well said

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

“I quit Vodka 2 days ago, its my biggest internal devil. Today I feel amazing. As I said, if Faith can sever me from that Devil, God is real.”

I made a heartfelt prayer to God simply saying I cannot live like this anymore, please help me.

He did. I have not drank a sip of alcohol since. I go to the gym regularly and even with this past year and 3 episodes of devastating situations, I remain sober.

It sounds like religion legitimately has helped splitthis, whether you believe in God or not. That is often overlooked by atheists and those who hate religion.

Even if you think all religions are a bunch of bullshit, they definitely provide a social and moral framework which provide structure and expectations for society, and definitely have a hand in preventing things from plunging into chaos.

This is true on all scales, large and small. There are many people who turned their lives around from criminal behavior or substance abuse via finding religion.

The problem comes from religions which force their views upon others, or attempt to punish others for not believing. But you can't blame religion itself for that.

It's also important to consider that we have seen a recent rise in religious-like adherence to woke politics, and often these are the people who lack any religion in their lives, and fill that void without even realizing what they're doing. In fact, the woke crowd treats non-believers -- or even partial non-believers -- the same way religious extremists do. It's all different sides of the same coin.
    I agree with almost all of this.

Regarding your last paragraph, here is a great piece explaining some of the frightening parallels between the fundamentalist right and the woke-SJW type groups.

Come to think of it, PFA may have been the first place I saw this article posted some years back.

https://valerietarico.com/2019/01/24...-the-same-way/

Load Metric

Just about anything sounds good when you're a low bottom drunk with no family.

Religion hasnt cured her from being an objectively an racist, awful person and has been an abject disastrous system for humanity throughout the millennia. Just ask the Jews.

Adults clinging to the notion of a freeroll to paradise via sky wizard worship should only be mocked for its sheer absurdity.

Comments

splitthis: Satan gotcha

mickeycrimm: sloppy fascist
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    With the atheist cult the industrial revolution is original sin, fascism their religion, and climate catastrophe their rapture.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Religion hasnt cured her from being an objectively an racist, awful person and has been an abject disastrous system for humanity throughout the millennia. Just ask the Jews.

Adults clinging to the notion of a freeroll to paradise via sky wizard worship should only be mocked for its sheer absurdity.
    Pascal's Wager.

Name a university in America that wasn't started by Christians.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

The Manson family was a "religion".
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    didnt read a single post but identifying as conservative or liberal is a huge sign that you're a thoughtless fucking retard

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i hate everyone equally but i do lean a bit towards non white anglo saxon protestants

Load Metric

Name:  RDT_20210719_2318123580766336696251488.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  RDT_20210705_200501883269748376543511.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  88.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Name:  RDT_20210719_2318123580766336696251488.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  RDT_20210705_200501883269748376543511.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  88.7 KB
    Looks like a legitimate new replacement avatar for Sonatine. He's a morbidly obese middle age white guy, not a thin black circus freak.

Comments

dwai: lol

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

dwai: ROFL prahlad loves n-word cock
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Pascal's Wager.

Pascal's Wager is for spineless cowards.

Comments

Tellafriend:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Pascal's Wager.

Here you go. It’s a very good university in Hymietown, btw.

Name:  35838264-2EDC-4184-8A03-ABB20CF5F5F3.png
Views: 182
Size:  11.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tony probably posted this thread shortly after paying for Seahawks season tickets.

It's stupid. Just like everything else.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Pascal's Wager.

Here you go. It’s a very good university in Hymietown, btw.

Name:  35838264-2EDC-4184-8A03-ABB20CF5F5F3.png
Views: 182
Size:  11.0 KB
    Right. Those blanket statements don't hold up

Gold
    Load Metric
    Look at all those ugly miserable freaks behind that dumb brainwashed bitch

Affirm deez nuts
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Thread Information