Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexican lulz

Load Metric

Mexican lulz

http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-11...051608764.html

One vehicle accident with 11 dead and 12 injured. That's right, 23 people in one pick up truck. This is where stereotypes come from.

Load Metric
    thoughts and prayers go out to the families whose lawns wont be mowed today

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Name:  webquest-soccer-red-card.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  16.4 KB

Load Metric
    That's actually not funny at all. That's how they have to get around in order to make any kind of living. When we were in haiti there was a two car/truck/bus crash, whatrever you wanna call it where 37 people died. You do what you have to do to keep yourself from walking 30 miles a day to get groceries etc. I guess it's a lot less funny to me since I was one of the people picking up limbs off the street and hearing the moans of dying innocent people.

Laugh it up though, at least you're killing that stereotype that Americans take shit for granted

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Name:  webquest-soccer-red-card.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  16.4 KB

that awful joke was for my business partner over here. Im sure Im going to hear a good Russian or Polack insult from him soon.

Silver
    Load Metric

amazing gif opportunity.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post

amazing gif opportunity.

LOL

Load Metric

amazing gif opportunity.

Maybe the most appropriate .gif to thread value ever. Simply brilliant.

And STFU Weiss, you know as well as the rest of us do that you never were "picking up limbs." Fucking tool
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

amazing gif opportunity.

And STFU Weiss, you know as well as the rest of us do that you never were "picking up limbs." Fucking tool

Really? I literally picked up an arm that was no longer attached to the body. Not something I think is cool at all.

I understand you're constantly angry that you're married to a pig, and you're a pig yourself. Making your living quarters basically a stable for farm animals, but no need to take your anger out on me

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    That's actually not funny at all. That's how they have to get around in order to make any kind of living. When we were in haiti there was a two car/truck/bus crash, whatrever you wanna call it where 37 people died. You do what you have to do to keep yourself from walking 30 miles a day to get groceries etc. I guess it's a lot less funny to me since I was one of the people picking up limbs off the street and hearing the moans of dying innocent people.

Laugh it up though, at least you're killing that stereotype that Americans take shit for granted

Silver
    Load Metric

Really? I literally picked up an arm that was no longer attached to the body. Not something I think is cool at all.

I understand you're constantly angry that you're married to a pig, and you're a pig yourself. Making your living quarters basically a stable for farm animals, but no need to take your anger out on me

wait for it..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric

amazing gif opportunity.

pay your debt. stop brown nosing. stfu.

Load Metric

You are such a lying faggot douchebag. No one here honestly believes that you have seen everything, done everything, travel everywhere, and bang dime pieces on the reg. You internet forum tough guys continue to say im fat and that my wife is "a pig" "ugly" etc. Is that really all you have in your arsenal? I honestly used to make fun of others appearance when I was in junior high. Its amateur. I am fat, i have posted shirtless pics of myself. Do you really think it tilts me for you to call me fat? Secondly, there has been one pic of my wife posted with her face covered. If you honestly think she qualifies as a "pig" then/than Im not really sure what else to say to you.

The bottom line is you are horrible at the internet. You have 25,000+ posts across multiple forums. You try to act like your life doesnt revolve around this place but it does. Your life sucks, and you have nothing to live for. You are a known scammer who likes to brag about it. You have never paid all of your debts. You like to parade around like the master of scammers, all knowing, and somehow trustworthy because you have scammed. Its honestly really bizarre.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

You are such a lying faggot douchebag. No one here honestly believes that you have seen everything, done everything, travel everywhere, and bang dime pieces on the reg. You internet forum tough guys continue to say im fat and that my wife is "a pig" "ugly" etc. Is that really all you have in your arsenal? I honestly used to make fun of others appearance when I was in junior high. Its amateur. I am fat, i have posted shirtless pics of myself. Do you really think it tilts me for you to call me fat? Secondly, there has been one pic of my wife posted with her face covered. If you honestly think she qualifies as a "pig" then/than Im not really sure what else to say to you.

The bottom line is you are horrible at the internet. You have 25,000+ posts across multiple forums. You try to act like your life doesnt revolve around this place but it does. Your life sucks, and you have nothing to live for. You are a known scammer who likes to brag about it. You have never paid all of your debts. You like to parade around like the master of scammers, all knowing, and somehow trustworthy because you have scammed. Its honestly really bizarre.
    Pot/kettle, bro.

Name:  YOU_169d22_2516453.gif
Views: 386
Size:  118.3 KB

Load Metric
    made me think of this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Pot/kettle, bro.
    Name:  Luc.bmp
Views: 400
Size:  148.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    made me think of this
    Obviously photoshopped. No one would work up such a sweat on a white dick when there is a perfectly good black dick just hanging out nearby.

Load Metric
    And yet again searles finds away to make a thread all about him.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    You're right. Weiss tried to make the thread about him, I called him on it, my ever present pack of hyenas came at me, and thats my fault somehow?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    You're right. Weiss tried to make the thread about him, I called him on it, my ever present pack of hyenascame at me, and thats my fault somehow?

Homicide made a statement of protest to the thread/joke. You attacked him once again with your perceived version of events. I doubt anyone here doubts that he did volunteer work in Haiti. I also can't recall a single post where he bragged about the quality of trim that he gets.

This is really pointless as Homicide doesn't need me to defend him. He does OK on his own.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Thread Information