View Poll Results: How did the building,s fall??

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a gay frog libtard and don't believe my lieing eys or common sense.

2 28.57%
  • It's a no brainier.

5 71.43%

Thread: Old hat stuff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Old hat stuff

I just really want too see how stupid u mfkers really are..

This is old news and don't want too get in the weeds about it but do u guys really think that 2 airplanes hit 2 building,s and 2 different speeds at 2 different angles and 2 different hieghts and both buildings of considerable construction perfectly textbook style imploded into there footprints(forget about the 3rd building).

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol...wow

splitthis: Tin hat stuff

sah_24: ha ha <3

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Do u also believe that DEMOCRATS aways keep finding 100,s of thousands of votes out of the blue.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Crack addict rep

Load Metric
    No doubt about it I must try crack.

Comments

KidPresentable:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    No doubt about it I must try crack.
    Who are kidding bro,

Like a fucken chimney.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    New poll..

What's worse?

Degen gamblers in bum fuck USA

or a n.y.c. kid with a paid off morgatge and no debt doesn't borrow money and occasionally uses Coke as a great aphrodisiac (which it is).

Comments

Muck Ficon: How is that pizza place going....

Load Metric
    Old Hat Gold.

[ATTACH]41914[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I just really want too see how stupid u mfkers really are..

This is old news and don't want too get in the weeds about it but do u guys really think that 2 airplanes hit 2 building,s and 2 different speeds at 2 different angles and 2 different hieghts and both buildings of considerable construction perfectly textbook style imploded into there footprints(forget about the 3rd building).
    Lets go to the weeds...

Yea heat weakens metal and the week of Sept 11 the fire suppression system in building 7 was turned off.
    Those exterior columns were made of panels that were butted together and bolted, had they been welded I'm not sure the towers
    would of fell but who knows.

Why sweat the small stuff and face the real horror.

I'm telling you dude, Bibi, Barak, Prince Bandhar Bush and Larry Silverstein could stand on the floor of Congress and confess and receive a
    standing O and i'm not joking. Btw the Saudi Royals are Shepardic Jews. There's no law they can't pass if they really wanted, we're are
    100% at their mercy. They could have us in a nuclear war w China or Russia tomorrow morning no problem.

Lying us into the wars against of Afghan, Iraq and Libya dwarfs the Sept 11 and anthrax attacks by a thousand at least.
    >>But here we are pulling out of the Iran deal on a pack of Bibi's lies.
    >>John Bolton with a staff of 200 under him and sitting in the office next door to Trump.
    >>He's pulling us out of nuclear treaties and starting a new cold war.
    >> Helping the Saudi's starve the people of Yeman and selling them billions in arms.
    >>We've thrown away our reputation w our Euro allies in order to help Israel Starve the Iranian people.
    >>Mike Popmeo even tweeted about starving the Iranians.
    >> Mueller's running some Kangaroo investigation.

What's happening in Gaza led Noam Chomsky to call a press conference. He warned
    of the rise of Judeo Nazi tendencies in Israel, Noam Chomsky said that, wow.

edit: Oh yea, in Israel you won't believe how much planning is going into this third temple and that signals the end of days or something like that.

A couple things about Sept 11.

The hijacker passport that was found on the ground is legit, metabunk has photos before it was picked up.
    Check that site if you want to debunk something.

Louis Freeh and Prince Bandhar have done business in 2009 and IIRC before Sept 11.
    There's a lot of weird shit about Freeh and I've never heard his name mentioned
    in anything Sept 11 related. He was in charge of the FBI in the run up to the attacks.
    Remember the first WTC attack where the FBI helped the terrorists, he was involved, maybe even in charge.
    I think he's now an Italian citizen but i'm not sure.

i

Comments

thesparten: Yes

duped_samaritan: no
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-14-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Load Metric
    Shit's 17 years old, who knows at all. But I do know this brother:

Name:  wic.png
Views: 287
Size:  1.40 MB

Load Metric
    How come the federal government is incompetent in every area, yet they could perfectly carry out such a conspiracy without someone selling their story to the press, the Russians finding out and leaking it to destroy our credibility, or whatever. Kudos to FPS_Russia for fucking up the thread with his Jew conspiracy shit.

Druff, can we limit Spartard to starting one thread a day? TIA.

Comments

KidPresentable: Dumb and dumber

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    How come the federal government is incompetent in every area, yet they could perfectly carry out such a conspiracy without someone selling their story to the press, the Russians finding out and leaking it to destroy our credibility, or whatever. Kudos to FPS_Russia for fucking up the thread with his Jew conspiracy shit.

Druff, can we limit Spartard to starting one thread a day? TIA.
    Not everyone has to be in on it, it could be just a few at the very top. The conspirators just have to tell Osama (once a CIA asset btw. Not that far of a stretch to say he still was. Or more likely working for Saudi arabia hatching a plan to get USA to crush the middle east for them) to get a bunch of loony toons to hijack and crash planes. Much like the Charlottesville hoax imo. Sure the foot soldiers were nazis but the organizers not organic. Yup sure that event just happened to be in the state having the next elections, good one. Shit they probably planned that one a long time ago. "After the 2016 election, have the immediate next one be in Virginia, and whichever side wins we'll hatch a plan for them to look terrible so we can start swinging it back to the other side." lol "unite the right" give me a break

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I gotta be honest. I am not a libtard or cultural Marxist by any stretch of the imagination. But if the choice is between Libtards and Alex Jones/FPS conspiracy theory nonsense, then libtardia it is. As someone else already said, given the reality of the world we live in, the amount of cognitive dissonance it would take to believe that such a big conspiracy could successfully be pulled off with no real evidence 17 years later is simply astounding.

IMO if the US govt/CIA/etc. tried to pull off a simple assassination attempt I doubt it would go much better than the one the Saudis just bumbled. And we are supposed to think they could have pulled off 9-11? LOL.

Comments

sah_24: ya lucitania, uss maine, and gulf of tonkin never happened either lols

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I gotta be honest. I am not a libtard or cultural Marxist by any stretch of the imagination. But if the choice is between Libtards and Alex Jones/FPS conspiracy theory nonsense, then libtardia it is. As someone else already said, given the reality of the world we live in, the amount of cognitive dissonance it would take to believe that such a big conspiracy could successfully be pulled off with no real evidence 17 years later is simply astounding.

IMO if the US govt/CIA/etc. tried to pull off a simple assassination attempt I doubt it would go much better than the one the Saudis just bumbled. And we are supposed to think they could have pulled off 9-11? LOL.

Well fps is crazy by /pol standards but Alex Jones is not always wrong. 9/11 can be fake if Iraq WMDs and Russian collusion is fake and pounded into our heads for years. Syrian gas attacks also fake.

Edit: And moron FPS is on team libtardia, hes a Bernie bro. Kinda a gasbag post tbh. And u still never answered me why is that ur sig

Comments

thesparten: Yup yuo

sah_24: def a bernie bro lols
    Last edited by thesidedish; 11-15-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Well fps is crazy by /pol standards but Alex Jones is not always wrong. 9/11 can be fake if Iraq WMDs and Russian collusion is fake and pounded into our heads for years. Syrian gas attacks also fake.

Edit: And moron FPS is on team libtardia, hes a Bernie bro. Kinda a gasbag post tbh. And u still never answered me why is that ur sig

True story

I knew somebody who was a weapons inspector in Iraq and called bullshit on the WMD's.

Shortly after calling BS his body was found... pills, slit wrist, blah blah.

Was obv the CIA, MI6 or Mossad. Take ya pick really.

A very famous case

His family still await justice.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Not everyone has to be in on it, it could be just a few at the very top. The conspirators just have to tell Osama (once a CIA asset btw. Not that far of a stretch to say he still was. Or more likely working for Saudi arabia hatching a plan to get USA to crush the middle east for them) to get a bunch of loony toons to hijack and crash planes." the sidedish

Critical thinking going on in this post.
    You are a tard

Name:  jack_zpsdfa0d17e.GIF
Views: 207
Size:  567.3 KB
    Name:  haha.png
Views: 206
Size:  337.4 KB

Comments

thesidedish: Great post, much better than seeing ur gasbag paragraphs

Load Metric
    re: airplanes I'll believe what you and FTRus tell me, not what I saw
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information