Please get in the gas shower line.

Thank you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Interesting.

Please get in the gas shower line.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 11-11-2018 at 05:05 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  jew-gif-4.gif
Views: 629
Size:  141.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You've really turned into a shit poster ever since I announced that I had LPR.

Not sure why that happened, but you've been horrible the past 2-3 months.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Not sure either . It's quite possible though you tilted me with the poor me attitude you carry on here. Also the whole way you treated the cancer fraud. The constant never ending self promotion of your lifes experience in every thread is getting old . You have to realize while I had not made a single post since the break up of DD . I certainly read the board every day .

I'd say you have turned into a shit forum manager as opposed to throwing the blame on me as a shit poster.

Also do you think it's possible that you might go every ten posts without reminding us that you have heartburn ?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Just because you hate yourself, don't blame others for liking themselves

Load Metric
    Well I empathize with you todger, get well soon...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Not sure either . It's quite possible though you tilted me with the poor me attitude you carry on here. Also the whole way you treated the cancer fraud. The constant never ending self promotion of your lifes experience in every thread is getting old . You have to realize while I had not made a single post since the break up of DD . I certainly read the board every day .

I'd say you have turned into a shit forum manager as opposed to throwing the blame on me as a shit poster.

Also do you think it's possible that you might go every ten posts without reminding us that you have heartburn ?
    Then leave, perhaps? Nobody is forcing you to post here.

In mid-August, I came down with LPR, a choking difficulty when trying to sleep, anxiety, and depression, all at the same time. Sorry that this isn't enough in your opinion for me to complain about on my own forum.

There is no "self promotion" on this forum. I've never used this forum to promote myself or attempt to make any money. I will sometimes state my own experience with something if it's related to what is being discussed. I'll also sometimes start threads about stories from the past, for entertainment purposes.

As I said in a different thread, I'm not running this place in order to give a home to miserable Druff trolls.

Anyone who contributes little content besides trolling me will be removed. Criticizing me is fine, and even bashing/trolling me is fine, but once it becomes the main focus of why any particular user is here, they're gone. Any other forum owner would do the same.

I'm not up to banning you yet, but if your purpose here going forward is just to bother me, you won't be here very long.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lol @ reading Druff's LPR post

Load Metric
    Name:  C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  45.2 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

In mid-August, I came down with LPR, a choking difficulty when trying to sleep, anxiety, and depression, all at the same time. Sorry that this isn't enough in your opinion for me to complain about on my own forum.

There is no "self promotion" on this forum. I've never used this forum to promote myself or attempt to make any money. I will sometimes state my own experience with something if it's related to what is being discussed. I'll also sometimes start threads about stories from the past, for entertainment purposes.

As I said in a different thread, I'm not running this place in order to give a home to miserable Druff trolls.

Anyone who contributes little content besides trolling me will be removed. Criticizing me is fine, and even bashing/trolling me is fine, but once it becomes the main focus of why any particular user is here, they're gone. Any other forum owner would do the same.

I'm not up to banning you yet, but if your purpose here going forward is just to bother me, you won't be here very long.

My purpose? For fucks sake get over yourself. I post in many threads here that have nothing to do with you. I have witnessed you do this shit to so many posters on here . Miserable Druff trolls? Everybody here is a miserable Druff troll. So shut it down already. Do you ever sit and wonder why there are so many dupes here? Ever wonder why there is never a serious discussion about anything here? You truly think in your mind that people come to this site because you have credibility in the poker world? So you won a WSOP bracelet big deal . You play a variation of poker that 70yr old's play on a Tuesday morning hoping to get aces cracked and a comp danish. You sit there behind your computer and type out the dumbest shit about your life . Nobody cares . I had respect for you for some time . You put up with that ANAL WART of a human Brian Micon for years . You actually contributed good content to the world . Now you have just become a shell of your former self . The only reason you announced the medical condition which in your very words was non life threatening in my opinion was to garner sympathy .

I have visited this site and previous sites for entertainment purposes only. When Marty was around it was something I looked forward to on a daily basis . Now it's this sad sweaty nut sack of the last survivors of a forum that once was great and unique . You allow the dumbest shit to be posted from some of the biggest scumbags on the earth . Yet when someone steps to you and questions your motives you cower behind the ban button.

I actually tonight feel sorry for you. Not because of all the drama you portray about your shitty life that passed you by 10 years ago but because you are simply a coward

Comments

MumblesBadly: Get some therapy to identify the underlying source of your self-loathing so that you can refrain from projecting.

Load Metric

My purpose? For fucks sake get over yourself. I post in many threads here that have nothing to do with you. I have witnessed you do this shit to so many posters on here . Miserable Druff trolls? Everybody here is a miserable Druff troll. So shut it down already. Do you ever sit and wonder why there are so many dupes here? Ever wonder why there is never a serious discussion about anything here? You truly think in your mind that people come to this site because you have credibility in the poker world? So you won a WSOP bracelet big deal . You play a variation of poker that 70yr old's play on a Tuesday morning hoping to get aces cracked and a comp danish. You sit there behind your computer and type out the dumbest shit about your life . Nobody cares . I had respect for you for some time . You put up with that ANAL WART of a human Brian Micon for years . You actually contributed good content to the world . Now you have just become a shell of your former self . The only reason you announced the medical condition which in your very words was non life threatening in my opinion was to garner sympathy .

I have visited this site and previous sites for entertainment purposes only. When Marty was around it was something I looked forward to on a daily basis . Now it's this sad sweaty nut sack of the last survivors of a forum that once was great and unique . You allow the dumbest shit to be posted from some of the biggest scumbags on the earth . Yet when someone steps to you and questions your motives you cower behind the ban button.

I actually tonight feel sorry for you. Not because of all the drama you portray about your shitty life that passed you by 10 years ago but because you are simply a coward

Sup, Tyde.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Yeah, the full blown narcissism of Marty was golden age lol...

but ease up, Druff is doing the best he can but he lacks the talent: all he is a self absorbed egotist

so make due with silver age material while waiting for the 2nd coming of the good Dr.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Yeah, the full blown narcissism of Marty was golden age lol...

but ease up, Druff is doing the best he can but he lacks the talent: all he is a self absorbed egotist

so make due with silver age material while waiting for the 2nd coming of the good Dr.

I hope that happens before I die. OF CANCER!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Not even trolling here at all, I actually have experienced the exact same symptoms once every other year or so, lately the past two years back to back, it's very infrequent but I have had very similar episodes and because i read druffs experience with LPR, I have talked about it with my physician and I'm in the process of testing for it, so thanks for sharing druff......at least someone here has benefited.

Load Metric
    First Druff now Jewlips

Makes you wonder if this LPR business is a result of Alt-right beliefs.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

WTF is all this blather?

How am I a coward? You're the one slinging shit at me from an anonymous screen name, and admit you were too afraid to even post anything until this year, despite lurking on these forums going back to at least 2011. I'm the one who posts under my real identity, and who spends several weeks at the WSOP each year, where I am easy to find and confront about anything I say or write. Who's the coward here?

How am I shell of my former self? My posts are pretty much the same as they were 10 years ago. If anything, I've mellowed somewhat with age, and now try to avoid having internet fights escalate. That's why there's been relatively little admin-related drama on this forum in its 6.5 year existence, and why this is now the longest running forum of all the NWP spinoffs, including NWP itself.

If my posts are "the dumbest shit", then DD would have thrived once I left. Instead, it collapsed and failed, and most posters followed me over here. Why do you think that happened?

As I said, if you don't like it here, you are welcome to leave at any time. I doubt anyone will miss you.

Comments

limitles: When you're right you're right

Kuntmissioner: Kaboom

IamGreek: It's time

big dick: seems reasonable

Load Metric

Might be time to step away again. You're seemingly taking this place a little bit too seriously.

And tbh, your tilt is embarrassing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    First Druff now Jewlips

Makes you wonder if this LPR business is a result of Alt-right beliefs.

I honestly believe it's the pizza, my physician seems to concur...

Load Metric

WTF is all this blather?

How am I a coward? You're the one slinging shit at me from an anonymous screen name, and admit you were too afraid to even post anything until this year, despite lurking on these forums going back to at least 2011. I'm the one who posts under my real identity, and who spends several weeks at the WSOP each year, where I am easy to find and confront about anything I say or write. Who's the coward here?

How am I shell of my former self? My posts are pretty much the same as they were 10 years ago. If anything, I've mellowed somewhat with age, and now try to avoid having internet fights escalate. That's why there's been relatively little admin-related drama on this forum in its 6.5 year existence, and why this is now the longest running forum of all the NWP spinoffs, including NWP itself.

If my posts are "the dumbest shit", then DD would have thrived once I left. Instead, it collapsed and failed, and most posters followed me over here. Why do you think that happened?

As I said, if you don't like it here, you are welcome to leave at any time. I doubt anyone will miss you.

For a guy with a Masters Degree you are pretty stupid. You where the running joke at DD . I am not hiding behind any screen name or dupe . This is the name I chose when I signed up . Nobody knows what my name was at NWP, DD , or Skatz . What I do know is you are a sniveling nit. Just cause you pay what ever the trivial price is a year to host this circus of left overs doesn't make you king of anything but a pile of shit. King of all Nerds I suppose. Stories about Party lines from the 80's???? Seriously you are about as interesting as the white stuff that leaks out of a vagina.

I suppose I should go and not come back . The stuff posted here by you the supreme leader and the minions and dupes that follow you is pathetic. GR was correct when Marty comes back or starts up a site this place will be forgotten . Then you tell all the boring useless stories and talk about the old days and how you won a bracelet 15 years ago. The days when you reached the peak of a career that's mediocre at best when you appeared on 60 minutes claiming to have broken the super user scandal . The good old days when you where a small co host on an internet poker webcast . The days that you solely destroyed DD. On and on and on and on it goes a rinse and repeat of the same old shitty content.

Name:  tegmNbJ.gif
Views: 279
Size:  1.55 MB

PS: Quit talking about poker and the WSOP and sports bets when 8 weeks ago you came on here and said you QUIT gambling because of the LPR . What the truth is should just be told. The LPR was brought on by a bunch of losing sports wagers and culminated with the Cmoney fraud bullshit. When it came out you knew about all this horse shit suddenly you are to sick for posting or radio . Yet not to sick to play 25-50 at Hustler the other night . So what is it Druff ? Fuck 2 months ago you was going to die of heartburn and lack of sleep and now your back to losing sports bets and poker .

Comments

limitles: Horrible read, you're delusional the same in your freeroll rant....goodbye

GrenadaRoger: :-)

duped_samaritan: sad rant
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 11-12-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Thread Information