Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female Poker VLOGGer "Marle" (was on that LATB with Druff) trending UP ^^^

Female Poker VLOGGer "Marle" (was on that LATB with Druff) trending UP ^^^

Some of you may remember the infamous Live at the Bike episode from about a year ago where Druff and Ryland played (and no show Solomon didn't). There was a pretty girl in the mix, Marle Cordeiro...we talk about her a bit here...

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post708172

and you'll see that we discovered a nice Deftones video she appeared in, presumably as part of her previous life as an actress/model in NY. Some on PFA were smitten. Alas, a year goes by and she's mostly forgotten.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well, against everyone on this site's prescient abilities, apparently Larry Laffer got it right. Just play in that 2/5 game on LATB (I have no idea of the real stakes) and you'll be on the road to making it as a VLOGer/Poker Personality! We were all wrong to laugh at LL for thinking the game was the launching pad for a Poker influencer career in 2017. Because.........

Marle is *the* trending VLOGGer du jour in poker today.

Here's her VLOG Episode 1:

Here she is on Joe Ingram's show (she got a whole show!)

She goes off a bit on Joey here on the whole Marle vs. Kelly thing (Kelly was the former top female VLOGGer that Marle has now clearly dethroned).

Us guys and our fucking penises...
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 11-11-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Some of you may remember the infamous Live at the Bike episode from about a year ago where Druff and Ryland played (and no show Solomon didn't). There was a pretty girl in the mix, Marle Cordeiro...we talk about her a bit here...

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post708137

and you'll see that we discovered a nice Deftones video she appeared in, presumably as part of her previous life as an actress/model in NY. Some on PFA were smitten. Alas, a year goes by and she's mostly forgotten.

Well, against everyone on this site's prescient abilities, apparently Larry Laffer got it right. Just play in that 2/5 game on LATB (I have no idea of the real stakes) and you'll be on the road to making it as a VLOGer/Poker Personality! We were all wrong to laugh at LL for thinking the game was the launching pad for a Poker influencer career in 2017. Because.........

She goes off a bit on Joey here on the whole Marle vs. Kelly thing (Kelly was the former top female VLOGGer that Marle has now clearly dethroned).

I started this thread last week, big guy.

Willie, take note.

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post708137

Willie, take note.
    Cool...Shows how asleep at the switch I've been lately (around these parts anyways)...I'll check it out.

Confirmed Deftones video has a virus. Explains a lot.

UH OH DO WE HAVE A CATFIGHT BREWING

Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Confirmed Deftones video has a virus. Explains a lot.
    Even if this thread is an unnecessary dupe of another thread, this needs to be reiterated: Larry Laffer is a Prescient God.

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post

Willie, take note.
    Cool...Shows how asleep at the switch I've been lately (around these parts anyways)...I'll check it out.
    Damn you're fast girl. Is it OK if I ask if you are still on Addy's? As I've mentioned before, I went off that shit when I read about how it can lead to physchosis...but I don't know anyone who's quicker on the keyboard than you. Truth.

Damn you're fast girl. Is it OK if I ask if you are still on Addy's? As I've mentioned before, I went off that shit when I read about how it can lead to physchosis...but I don't know anyone who's quicker on the keyboard than you. Truth.
    Also, credit where credit is due...

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...192#post808192

she's a solid 6

Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    she's a solid 6
    Name:  PertinentDimpledCurassow-size_restricted.gif
Views: 587
Size:  3.24 MB

Blog Entries
    This video was promoted by Chicago Joey on Twitter, and caused somewhat of a stir:

Interestingly, the snarky, outgoing personality you see in these videos does not at all match what I experienced on Live at the Bike. If you watched it, you'll remember she was extremely quiet and barely spoke during the entire broadcast.

Anyway, good for her for finally capitalizing on being a pretty girl in poker, but personally the "I'm such a slut and I admit it, isn't that funny?" routine bores me. Amy Schumer already overplayed that one years ago. In Marle's case, I don't even believe it's true. When I was at Live at the Bike, one of the dudes in the game was her long term boyfriend.

She reminds me a bit of Cherish Andrews. I've played with Cherish a few times at the WSOP, and she didn't utter a single word at the table. Then she gets on Twitter and is brash and mouthy. The difference here is that Cherish doesn't have a vlog, nor is she trying to make any money via being pretty and female. Marle seems to have manufactured a character for herself and is using it for the vlog.

The response on Twitter was mixed. Some loved it, and some felt it was phony/contrived/annoying.

Comments

sah_24: Ha ya she even kinda resembles Cherish, I played with her at TS a few times

Blog Entries
    I think it's funny and also ridiculous that poker's womanizer/multi accounter/poly twat Justin Bonomo going all in with his SJW bullshit saying Marle is insulting sex workers and homeless,etc...

Obviously she is being sarcastic and whether her angle has been used by comedians it's not by a female blogger so I'm okay with it. I would rather someone do what she's been doing then be some uptight broad who thinks they are better then everyone else and that their shit don't stink, which isn't the vibe I get from her.

Marle probably was a lot quieter the time when Druff was on LATB because her BF at the time was there so she probably didn't act as "freely". It could have been her first aired poker broadcast for all we know too

She says she has been playing for a while now but I think it's more recently that she has took the game much more serious.

sorry i just saw this she is funny come to skatz row marle like only 80 percent of us are fat

just a light 80 ball

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This video was promoted by Chicago Joey on Twitter, and caused somewhat of a stir:

Interestingly, the snarky, outgoing personality you see in these videos does not at all match what I experienced on Live at the Bike. If you watched it, you'll remember she was extremely quiet and barely spoke during the entire broadcast.

Anyway, good for her for finally capitalizing on being a pretty girl in poker, but personally the "I'm such a slut and I admit it, isn't that funny?" routine bores me. Amy Schumer already overplayed that one years ago. In Marle's case, I don't even believe it's true. When I was at Live at the Bike, one of the dudes in the game was her long term boyfriend.

She reminds me a bit of Cherish Andrews. I've played with Cherish a few times at the WSOP, and she didn't utter a single word at the table. Then she gets on Twitter and is brash and mouthy. The difference here is that Cherish doesn't have a vlog, nor is she trying to make any money via being pretty and female. Marle seems to have manufactured a character for herself and is using it for the vlog.

The response on Twitter was mixed. Some loved it, and some felt it was phony/contrived/annoying.
    Absolutely a manufactured character for this blog, she is TRYING too act all cute, it's not organic...

Would I fuck her?? Yes...

Would I leave bigdik for her?? No

Is she probably a high maintenance self important idiot who over values herself?? Yes

Would I fuck her , again?? Yes.

Blog Entries
    Update:

Would I fuck her??

Did some research and it verified!!

NO!!!!!!!
    she has skank status, she is just a fucken skank.

Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Update:

Would I fuck her??

NO!!!!!!!
    That’s a shame because I heard she really has a thing for crackheads.

Update:

Would I fuck her??

NO!!!!!!!
    :splash should be a thing
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Update:

Would I fuck her??

NO!!!!!!!
    white trash piece of shit

Unlikely she would fuck a scumbag like you
    Last edited by big dick; 11-12-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Thread Information