Thread: btw heads up yung jace burg

Load Metric

btw heads up yung jace burg

Were fine just offering todge cinemax hbo and sho like he doesnt need tmc right? his wife and kid will be in the garage i think were fine

Load Metric
    listen super related note what the fuck happened to on-demand? like i dont even understand how few movies are available these days, and then i trot over to fucking amazon prime on ps4 as my back up because netflix and FIOS get the gas-face and im like oh wow finally some choice cuts of meat and they literally want to charge me $3.99 to watch the big fucking short and im like honestly an era just ended and i didnt even notice until it was too late.

its like they waited for anti-piracy to blow up the cord-cutters spots and then quietly scaled back their offerins to the bare min once there were no other options.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    on demand has been awful since aught 5 though

BUT WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU TBONE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    listen super related note what the fuck happened to on-demand? like i dont even understand how few movies are available these days, and then i trot over to fucking amazon prime on ps4 as my back up because netflix and FIOS get the gas-face and im like oh wow finally some choice cuts of meat and they literally want to charge me $3.99 to watch the big fucking short and im like honestly an era just ended and i didnt even notice until it was too late.

its like they waited for anti-piracy to blow up the cord-cutters spots and then quietly scaled back their offerins to the bare min once there were no other options.

I didn’t even know BCS had returned until like episode 7. Usually someone tries to strike up a conversation about it, or a thread gets bumped here, or it crosses my radar somehow. Im guessing it was subpar from lack of water cooler talk. Put on on demand-nada, last two episodes. Searched for a marathon to record, nothing. I could buy the episodes, but fuck them, I pay for the channel and the show is too slow for me to dish out for when there’s a hundred other shows I’m behind on.

Load Metric
    lovin the banter....2 guys that never leave the house talking about their choices in home entertainment.........typical.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    lovin the banter....2 guys that never leave the house talking about their choices in home entertainment.........typical.....
    I can barely contain myself.....You get a complete moron giving props to a relative moron. Is this as good as it gets?
    Mint just so you know you are the complete moron......lil weeper is a moron but not nearly as dumb as you. there is no banter between morons.
    I just realized that you're a Texan. Ok that sounds right. Pray for me Jesus, Father God, pray for the right thing to do. Father Jesus God
    fucking idiot
    shut up moron faggot

Comments

sonatine: absolute tour de force

Load Metric
    Rofl at the one poor person in this thread not understanding the advanced concepts of the never ending quest for peak leisureness.

Load Metric
    Also, how can we get this Canadian weirdo to move to Maryland so we can report him for a red flag concern?

Load Metric
    bro he cant afford that heat

Load Metric
    The never ending quest for peak leisureness seems to correlate with the never ending quest to complete a push up

How about the leisureness of being able to see my cock

Load Metric
    Also lol at storage shed pharmacologist calling me a mowron......typical.....

Thread Information