Thread: I apologise

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I apologise

I apologise:::

If your kid is a fag, im sorry too hear it. We all have problems but don't teach my kids that its normal.
    I have my own fetishes, I'm sure u don't want me telling your wife "DONT WORRY, EVERYONE DOES IT"..

i apologise:

If you were born Mexican,u lost the fucken war and does "he's just a stupid Mexican" ring a bell.

I apologise::

If your black, yes u are the indigenous species of this planet evolved from the primate or the missing link. Itis what it is, il never be brad pitt.
    We will no longer stop the evolution of the eurocentric culture and species to accommodate u.
    Sometimes you will have to work/study harder to stay relavent.
    We are no longer excusing your black primate instincual rage or when we catch you with our wives..

To the Jews..
    Before the internet, before text messages before the postage stamp before the pony Express AND before people ever left there villages or places of birth , PEOPLE HAVE HATED YOU AND CHASED YOU AWAY!!
    it's not anti semitism?!?! Perhaps you should look from within!!

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sad excuse for a human being.

limitles: Your parents should apologize

Load Metric
    I'd rather be a n-word than a white trash Greek.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: "The Yearling" rep

IamGreek: Hey I heard that asshole

Load Metric
    No apologising for being a dyslexic, crack smoking failed business owner?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Jews and Hebrews aren't the same people, I think?....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I would rather you apologize for terrible spelling.

Comments

Tellafriend: Haha
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I would rather you apologize for terrible spelling.
    I know splithis,,

I am dyslexic,
    Throw in a broken English speaking household as well as growing up in a heavy immigrant nieberhood and the school system of the Bronx (from back in the day).

Always scored top 10% on tests (multiple choice) but those little blue essay books were killers.

The results speak for themselves..

Its actually improved greatly since i joined this forum (ask sanlamar) which was the first forum i ever joined.

It is sad an slightly embarrasing but I chug on as proudly as possible.

I dont even like reading but my audiobook library is neary 100 books strong.

NOW, can we please get back to discussing stupid Mexicans, dumb niggars and filthy Jews..

Comments

splitthis: Use spell check
    Last edited by thesparten; 11-09-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I apologise:::

If your kid is a fag, im sorry too hear it. We all have problems but don't teach my kids that its normal.
    I have my own fetishes, I'm sure u don't want me telling your wife "DONT WORRY, EVERYONE DOES IT"..

i apologise:

If you were born Mexican,u lost the fucken war and does "he's just a stupid Mexican" ring a bell.

If your black, yes u are the indigenous species of this planet evolved from the primate or the missing link. Itis what it is, il never be brad pitt.
    We will no longer stop the evolution of the eurocentric culture and species to accommodate u.
    Sometimes you will have to work/study harder to stay relavent.
    We are no longer excusing your black primate instincual rage or when we catch you with our wives..

To the Jews..
    Before the internet, before text messages before the postage stamp before the pony Express AND before people ever left there villages or places of birth , PEOPLE HAVE HATED YOU AND CHASED YOU AWAY!!
    it's not anti semitism?!?! Perhaps you should look from within!!
    *YOU'RE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Worst apology ever.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information