Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Los Angeles area (Thousand Oaks) mass shooting - 12 dead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    U.S. Mass Shooters Are Disproportionately Veterans

http://davidswanson.org/u-s-mass-sho...tely-veterans/

[b]This shit these guys see in modern war today is fucked up.]/b] I say the government provides them with mushrooms. It can't hurt
    World War I veterans who survived trench warfare on the Western front experienced far far worse.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 11-08-2018 at 09:13 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The difference in coverage between this shooting and last weeks shooting is like night and day. It's like they know they can provoke copy cats just by giving a story around the clock coverage.

They media has this unwritten rule, if you're white and kill a bunch of people the MSM will make you famous. The President and Congress will be discussing you, newspapers and tv will follow suit. If they cared they would just put it in the back of the newspaper, that's it.

otoh the Synagogue shooting they show one picture and one tweet from the shooter and it's rare to run into names or pictures of the victims.

I know more about Ben Rothlesbergers cleats than I do about the people connected to the Synagogue shooting.
    Btw those looked pretty dope.
    Name:  screen-shot-2018-11-04-at-11-12-39-am.png
Views: 517
Size:  1.53 MB

Then this weird thing where the left wants it to be a white killer and the right wants it to be a refugee or Muslim, crazy times.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Refugee Resettlement Watch is an obscure website ran by one older lady for years and years. She just reports on the immigration numbers, NGO's and all that shit. She doesn't have a strong agenda like Pam Gellar, just pretty much fair reporting.

Here's a couple stories.

Arizona Iraqi refugee arrested in bomb-making plot, media avoids the ‘R’ word
    REVEALED: Iraqi refugee who planned to carry out terror attacks with bombs he built in Las Vegas was caught in elaborate FBI sting teaching agents to make IEDs with skills he learned in Iraq
    What's not to like.

Anyways here's her archive for Pittsburgh and their NGO's. Click on each for the details.
    https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...ent-yesterday/
    Circled is fr 2014
    Name:  pits.PNG
Views: 491
Size:  139.8 KB

There's all kinds of shenennigans if you check out the links, the worst part is the NGO's get paid per refugee resettled and the US Taxpayers have no say in this deal.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Amazingly, the area is now facing a bad wildfire, which started less than 15 hours after the shooting.

Two of the biggest stories to involve Thousand Oaks in its history, and both occurred within 15 hours of one another.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That fire's insane. Joe guest was sleeping in a motel that caught on fire during the last time, had to jump out the window, run across the freeway, all kinds of shit.
    Amazing story and a good story teller. 5:35

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

[b]This shit these guys see in modern war today is fucked up.]/b] I say the government provides them with mushrooms. It can't hurt
    World War I veterans who survived trench warfare on the Western front experienced far far worse.

Absolutely she'll shock is real, I have heard real stories from real people that were there..

But there wasn't mass shooting,s?? Hmm?

The common thread to our societies downfall and balkanization and the feel that getting married, working and paying taxes is just for suckers are all paradigms of the DEMOCRAT programs and rhino globalist (free trade,lol/corporate cronie) Republicans..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

this is an incredibly good post.

i have a good friend who carries TS+ clearance and struggles with a lot of problems he should seek professional help for.

why doesnt he?

because it can cost him his clearance to get help.

maintaining clearance is a lifestyle commitment that can get untenable quickly. i was asked to upgrade my clearance about 2 years ago and decided to opt out of it entirely, because i recognized that under this administration it was going to be a fucking nightmare. everything ive seen/heard since backs up that gut read. life-long civil servants are being frog marched off government installations because they required an upgrade in clearance levels and the backlog kept it from happening in a reasonable amount of time.

and to be clear; i mean literally marched off the premises in broad daylight in front of people they have worked with for 20+ years, with a security guard's hand under each arm the entire way. and summarily replaced with a Very Dumb Honkey who has no idea what works, only what they want. that sort of trip.

good times, america. good times.
    I had a friend who went to West Point etc. His view on all this PTSD stuff was that many of these guys had a ton of issues before getting in the military. For the most part, you do that shit if your options are limited and you can't figure out anything better. It is sorta the lazy way to go. Give your life for a dollar, kill on command. These are people who couldn't make it in the private sector.

PTSD. Christ. Life is ugly. Deal with it. A bunch of liberal whiners. Security Cleareance? So the guys who lived off government jobs now get some special preference in the private sector. Those jobs are filled regardless.

PTSD is very real and very dangerous . As far as guys being screwed up before military service that's an extremely small percentage. If you have never served in a war zone you could not even possibly begin to understand . So people commenting on PTSD from war vets should tread lightly with what they think they know about it.

Comments

thesparten: Yes.. .

Platinum
    Load Metric

This shit these guys see in modern war today is fucked up. I say the government provides them with mushrooms. It can't hurt
    I say get money out of politics and tell Israel, the Saudi's and the MIC to go fight their own wars.
    We've spent probably $7 trillion on Israel's crap. I say they owe it back w interest.

John Bolton's running around trying to provoke conflicts, sabotaging peace deals for no apparent reason other than arms sales and act tough.
    Him and Bibi and a few dozen others should be tried for war crimes. While these war criminals continue their war crimes some 94 yo German or Nazi that didn't do shit is being tried in some kangaroo court for a bunch of war crimes fr WWII

The hypocrisy is astonishing.

Comments

Shizzmoney: this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Muslim terror attack in Melbourne.

Whichever NGO that brought that scumbag into Australia should be charged w a crime or removed from the resettlement biz.
    But oh no, lets just pretend it's a good thing. The UN should be getting grilled for this shit.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

I had a friend who went to West Point etc. His view on all this PTSD stuff was that many of these guys had a ton of issues before getting in the military. For the most part, you do that shit if your options are limited and you can't figure out anything better. It is sorta the lazy way to go. Give your life for a dollar, kill on command. These are people who couldn't make it in the private sector.

PTSD. Christ. Life is ugly. Deal with it. A bunch of liberal whiners. Security Cleareance? So the guys who lived off government jobs now get some special preference in the private sector. Those jobs are filled regardless.

PTSD is very real and very dangerous . As far as guys being screwed up before military service that's an extremely small percentage. If you have never served in a war zone you could not even possibly begin to understand . So people commenting on PTSD from war vets should tread lightly with what they think they know about it.
    There is no doubt anywhere how ugly war can be. I do believe that most of these people with severe PTSD had issues before and were probably never meant for war, but war is ultimately an ugly thing. We can say oh PTSD and more treatment, but thats not how you prevent PTSD or anything like that. I support our military to a limited degree, but I don't worship every guy who signs up just because life didn't work out so well for them. You want to prevent PTSD? Say no to the crazy military industrial complex big government bullshit.

It sounds like liberal bullshit to me, but I suspect that my sort of commentary actually offends the faux-conservative more than the whiney liberal.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

this is an incredibly good post.

i have a good friend who carries TS+ clearance and struggles with a lot of problems he should seek professional help for.

why doesnt he?

because it can cost him his clearance to get help.

maintaining clearance is a lifestyle commitment that can get untenable quickly. i was asked to upgrade my clearance about 2 years ago and decided to opt out of it entirely, because i recognized that under this administration it was going to be a fucking nightmare. everything ive seen/heard since backs up that gut read. life-long civil servants are being frog marched off government installations because they required an upgrade in clearance levels and the backlog kept it from happening in a reasonable amount of time.

and to be clear; i mean literally marched off the premises in broad daylight in front of people they have worked with for 20+ years, with a security guard's hand under each arm the entire way. and summarily replaced with a Very Dumb Honkey who has no idea what works, only what they want. that sort of trip.

good times, america. good times.

Wow,

Marie Antoinette anyone, what a horrible thing too say.

Many people work as dishwashers at the bowling alley or 7/11or join the military couse those are there option,s and they are productive tax paying individuals starting somewhere and attempting there best, whatever there best is........

Its a starting place too a long journey and ar least there trying to do there best.

WHAT A SHAME A WEST POINT GRADUATE WOULD TALK AND THINK LIKE THAT, MAYBE THE PROBLEM IS THE LEADERS AND OFFICERS, not the brave young productive men trying too better themselves or raise there families with the limited options they have thanks too corporate croniesm and faux globalism.

They should be commended!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by thesparten; 11-09-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Load Metric
    Calm down nerd

Comments

thesparten: I don't think so, tard.

Sanlmar: I will lay my hands upon you. Look, you are healed. Walk in my path and u will be safe from harm.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So a significant % of mass shooters are veterans who are or have been treated for PTSD.

How do they treat PTSD? Psych meds aka SSRI's, that would also explain the high suicide rate.

So half of mass shooters are veterans taking psych meds and the other half are non veterans taking psych meds and lonely or bullied teens.

Then you add in the opioid epidemic, this is racking up a substantial body count, huge profits, good ratings for the MSM and big donations to law makers, helps them push their political agenda and the victims are overwhelmingly white. Then throw in an occasional Muslim terror attack to help the MIC sell us more war.

What's not to like?
    So yeah, as far as the est. is concerned this is a win win win win win win win win win win win situation.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-10-2018 at 12:48 AM.

What is it we these anti depressant medications that make people flip out and go all homicidal and suicidal.

Comments

splitthis: Expected lol side effects.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've kicked FPS Russia from this thread and deleted 3 of his posts.

Getting really tired of seeing him clutter threads with unrelated anti-Semitic nonsense.

Comments

splitthis: Hip hip hooray!

Jayjami: Agreed.

Load Metric

Getting really tired of seeing him clutter threads with unrelated anti-Semitic nonsense.
    just ban the prick

Load Metric

you should consider doing this maybe in threads that dont involve mass murders spitting distance of your childs bed as well.

Comments

gauchojake: lol wow
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

you should consider doing this maybe in threads that dont involve mass murders spitting distance of your childs bed as well.
    Wow, I don't get this...I mean there are spelling errors and that's just for starters

Thread Information