Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: california band teacher beats the shit out of white or hispanic kid for calling him a nigger

  1. #1
    Platinum mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    292
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,448
    Blog Entries
    4

    california band teacher beats the shit out of white or hispanic kid for calling him a nigger

    video as well

    dude even used his cell phone as brass knuckles

    comments support the teacher......lol

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/maywood-t...232528830.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4089
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,053
    Blog Entries
    2



    I have to say that, after watching this, I can't feel very much sympathy for the student, who is a little disrespectful punk and even threw a basketball at the teacher at the beginning of the video.

     
    Comments
      
      JimmyG_415: Wow, an objective post
      
      IamGreek: deserved every lick. No respect for authority. I remember when .........

  3. #3
    Platinum mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    292
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,448
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post



    I have to say that, after watching this, I can't feel very much sympathy for the student, who is a little disrespectful punk and even threw a basketball at the teacher at the beginning of the video.
    i thought the dude was white..blk on blk, not in my house kind of thing

    regardless of sympathy.......teacher is 100% out of line.

     
    Comments
      
      Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: teacher is out of line but honestly what a great way to quit your job
      
      MumblesBadly: 0% chance he ever teaches again. But there's always truck driving.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  4. #4
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    248
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,339
    Wasn't the last time that kid gets his ass beat, thats for sure.

    jeez: https://www.gofundme.com/for-mr-riley

    Name:  ccfcf648f89723a8fb28cae6b16a09ba.png
Views: 365
Size:  29.2 KB



    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 11-07-2018 at 02:46 AM.

  5. #5
    If the kid was white this story would be 100X bigger and the title of every report on this story on left wing MSM (and there have been some) would make sure to say it. You guys really are clueless how the media works, arenít you?

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: You really are an arrogant prick aren't you?
      
      Muck Ficon: You seem to be the clueless one here...
      
      FPS_Russia: Counter, no they don't get it.
      
      Tellafriend:
    You're such a fuckin' ho, I love it
    Your boyfriend is a dork, McLovin
    I just pulled up in a Ghost
    Fucked that bitch up out in London
    Then I fucked up on her cousin
    Or her sister, I don't know nothin'
    And my n****s gettin' ignorant
    Like a lighter, bitch, we ignant
    All this water on my neck
    Look like I fell when I went fishin'

  6. #6
    This will never happen in the ethno-state.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post



    I have to say that, after watching this, I can't feel very much sympathy for the student, who is a little disrespectful punk and even threw a basketball at the teacher at the beginning of the video.
    i thought the dude was white..blk on blk, not in my house kind of thing

    regardless of sympathy.......teacher is 100% out of line.
    I saw him say the N word and throw the ball, before I saw that he was white, I was like why was he offended?

    Even though I agree w/Druff's post,
    I'm sure if I was black that would be as offensive as it gets,
    and I can see why the community is rallying behind him, I have to side w/Mulva.
    I wouldn't let my kid in his room after that.
    Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

  8. #8
    I'm glad the teacher struck the young man multiple times, that was a great video. in a perfect world this video exonerates him but in reality his life is ruined
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 ó "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  9. #9
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1002
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    9,636
    and that's band class, his physics teacher must be freaking out
    Nothing is more obvious today than the single inability of capital and private enterprise to take care of themselves unaided by the state; they are all the while besieging legislatures for relief from their own incompetency, and "pleading the baby act" through a trained body of lawyers and lobbyists.

    Lester Frank Ward

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

  10. #10
    "WHO JUMPED IN?!"





    Oh my sides....

    Kid deserved it, but unfortunately the teacher will probably be fired, his best bet is the "he called me a nigger" angle, lol at anyone thinking that kid was anything other than a beaner who's dad wasn't in his life.

    I actually had a woodshop teacher who beat up an 8th grader for pulling up his underage daughters skirt in school(his daughter went to the middle school), in his defense the 8th grader had more muscle mass than he did and probably weighed the same. The teacher didn't even get suspended, I guess because it was a black on black situation idk...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  11. #11
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1061
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,238
    My 2nd and 4th grade teacher used to slap the shit out of me and gouge her nails into my neck Fat whore.She slammed my head into a wall and that was the blow that got her fired. My mom almost killed her.
    My 8th grade teacher drilled me in the chest for calling him by his 1st name Rufus lol but he was cool af used to play sports with us all the time. Great athlete played in the minors
    Freshman year the dean punched me in the head,guy was a prick.
    Another teacher well he was a brother the religious kind he punched me in the face . Could HAVE been worse I guess @ least he wasn't a pedo.
    Gym teacher that same year also punched me in the face 2x actually.

    Kids are pussies now a days.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Pissing off authority figures is your special skill.
      
      DJ_Chaps: FAT WHORE
    Last edited by big dick; 11-07-2018 at 06:45 PM.

  12. #12
    Regardless of personal opinion about how disrespectful the student was these two things are just the right answer...

    1. NO teacher should attack and hit a student (child) in that situation, the right thing to do was call for other support or cops once he threw the ball at him. NOT take a swing at him. In my mind once the kid threw the ball the teacher always had it in his mind to throw a punch. Shows the maturity of the teacher, he should be ashamed he was unable to rise above a child's mentality.

    2. There is no way that kid is white, he has mad ducking skills.

  13. #13
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1002
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    9,636
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Regardless of personal opinion about how disrespectful the student was these two things are just the right answer...

    1. NO teacher should attack and hit a student (child) in that situation, the right thing to do was call for other support or cops once he threw the ball at him. NOT take a swing at him. In my mind once the kid threw the ball the teacher always had it in his mind to throw a punch. Shows the maturity of the teacher, he should be ashamed he was unable to rise above a child's mentality.

    2. There is no way that kid is white, he has mad ducking skills.
    Exactly, the kid did not swing at the teacher first, then it's on. The teacher could have simply walked out of the class and had
    the kid removed by whatever authority.
    Nothing is more obvious today than the single inability of capital and private enterprise to take care of themselves unaided by the state; they are all the while besieging legislatures for relief from their own incompetency, and "pleading the baby act" through a trained body of lawyers and lobbyists.

    Lester Frank Ward

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

  14. #14
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4089
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,053
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    My 2nd and 4th grade teacher used to slap the shit out of me and gouge her nails into my neck Fat whore.She slammed my head into a wall and that was the blow that got her fired. My mom almost killed her.
    My 8th grade teacher drilled me in the chest for calling him by his 1st name Rufus lol but he was cool af used to play sports with us all the time. Great athlete played in the minors
    Freshman year the dean punched me in the head,guy was a prick.
    Another teacher well he was a brother the religious kind he punched me in the face . Could HAVE been worse I guess @ least he wasn't a pedo.
    Gym teacher that same year also punched me in the face 2x actually.

    Kids are pussies now a days.
    What kind of school did you go to?

    Even in the '80s this type of shit wasn't acceptable.

  15. #15
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1061
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,238
    1-4 catholic grade school
    5-8 chicago public
    half of 9th grade was at all boys catholic school
    rest of hs was chicago public

  16. #16
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    248
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    1-4 catholic grade school
    5-8 chicago public
    half of 9th grade was at all boys catholic school
    rest of hs was chicago public
    What happened in 9th grade?

  17. #17
    I don't get the significance of this video, isn't this pretty much standard in black schools.
    Go listen to Howard Stern talk about going to an all black school. He's still going to the shrink
    over that shit.


    Ah whatever, coincidentally I was just reading some Antifa twitter. Those guys are almost terrorists
    or agent provocateurs, totally blind to racial differences. They literally advocate abolish ice and open borders.
    I'd like to ship em all to South Africa a couple years.

    Edit I thought the kid was black, fuck him you can't run around calling black people niggers.
    The kid adopted black culture as his own, major league diversity n a nut shell.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-07-2018 at 08:58 PM.
    USA can afford universal healthcare for Israel but not for it's own citizens, Zionism is not just killing Arabs, it's killing Americans.

  18. #18
    Ok so he's not white or black, some kind of mix but he certainly thinks he's black, a wigger if you will.

    Fuck him, I'm with the teacher but i understand the arguments against him.
    USA can afford universal healthcare for Israel but not for it's own citizens, Zionism is not just killing Arabs, it's killing Americans.

  19. #19
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1061
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    1-4 catholic grade school
    5-8 chicago public
    half of 9th grade was at all boys catholic school
    rest of hs was chicago public
    What happened in 9th grade?
    I was asked to leave in March of that 1st year

  20. #20
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4089
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,053
    Blog Entries
    2
    So these teachers hitting you was in the Chicago public school system?

    Pretty shocking, though I guess when it comes to Chicago, nothing shocks me anymore.

    I know we're around the same age (I think I'm slightly older), so we went to school around the same time.

    A lot of stuff was different in '70s and '80s schools compared to today. A lot more fighting and bullying went on back then, and the schools basically didn't give a shit unless it got really frequent or serious. If you were caught fighting in my school, it would be broken up and little else would happen, maybe a few days detention at worst. Fighting was also a lot more common back then. Most people I knew got into at least a few fights around the middle school years. I'm not at all a violent guy and don't like fighting, but even I got into a number of fistfights between 4th and 9th grade, and I never once got into any trouble for them.

    But I never knew a teacher to hit anyone. There was a teacher in my high school who got busted for banging a 16-year-old student, but that's about it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-29-2018, 01:02 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-23-2016, 06:09 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 06:19 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 04:57 PM
  5. For anyone who gives a shit in California (local politics)
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •