Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: california band teacher beats the shit out of white or hispanic kid for calling him a n-word

Load Metric
    The only cps teacher who hit me was my 8th grade teacher. Was a hard punch to the chest so not a big deal.

Comments

thesparten: I knew it was some traumatic experience that has you pay me to shit on you

Mintjewlips: Lol at not a big deal

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I'm glad the teacher struck the young man multiple times, that was a great video. in a perfect world this video exonerates him but in reality his life is ruined
    His life is not ruined. If the jury is not somehow brainwashed, he won't be convicted. I wouldn't convict him. I'd be auto-hung jury as would tons of others. Get 12 people to agree he is guilty? Meh.

Now will he be a teacher? Probably not. I don't think his life is ruined.

Load Metric
    Am I the only one that wish they could go back in time to see a young druff fighting in the schoolyard

That explains alot.

I sometimes think that those situations can build character if the child has the right guidance in his/her life.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    If the kid was white this story would be 100X bigger and the title of every report on this story on left wing MSM (and there have been some) would make sure to say it. You guys really are clueless how the media works, aren’t you?
    wut about if the teacher was white and he was a part time cop or security guard.......haha

meanwhile the go fund me page is up to 170k.

i don't know wut band teachers are making but this is going to be some nice tax free send off once he gets canned...

the hate against bi-racial thug wannabes is strong...so strong donkeys approve of a teacher using a phone as a weapon and having 150lb advantage on the young kid....as noted by yahoo comments and here
    Last edited by mulva; 11-08-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

$191k raised to defend him on GoFundMe.

In October 2019, the case was dropped: https://ktla.com/2019/10/29/charges-...ching-student/

The teacher speaks out:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At the end of the video, he also calls out the bleeding heart leftists in charge of the school system (referring to them as "our leaders"), who have watered down the ability for the schools to be able to discipline problem kids. This has led to schools (especially rough ones like Maywood) to badly decline and fail to have a reasonable learning environment.

He's right.

Load Metric
    Corporal punishment was routine in California in the 70s, even in public schools. At my junior high, it was administered with think wooden paddle. They had to call your parents for permission however, and for some reason, my father was never sympathetic to my plight.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: I LOLed Rep
    Last edited by Jayjami; 01-29-2020 at 12:39 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    At the end of the video, he also calls out the bleeding heart leftists in charge of the school system (referring to them as "our leaders"), who have watered down the ability for the schools to be able to discipline problem kids. This has led to schools (especially rough ones like Maywood) to badly decline and fail to have a reasonable learning environment.

He's right.
    Kind of reminds me of how some cities have taken much of the power away from police. Has resulted in very similar behavior towards the police as that student has towards the teacher. We even had those situations where people were throwing water on the cops and the cops just stood there and took it. These roads don’t lead anywhere good.

Load Metric
    I didn’t catch this the first time around. I assumed I was going to be completely on the teachers side. Instead they’re both idiots. I don’t feel bad for the kid, and it’s better he learns not to run his mouth now rather than later when it’s a guy with a gun, but the kid was slight and looked small. I don’t mind the teacher losing his shit for a second and the initial flurry. You can’t keep stalking him around the room though. You’re an adult and kids can get under your skin for a second, but you have to de-escalate the situation after you snap, not escalate it further. Not jail worthy, but a bad look and you probably shouldn’t be a teacher in the hood if you can’t keep it together.

Load Metric
    Black on black violence, nothing to see here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    it really shouldn't matter if the student provoked him. the teacher is still at fault here. to reward him with 190k is just insane and sets a bad precedent. i realize that some schools you have to "deal" with so much shit like it was the movie class of 1984 but he has to take the high road here.

i'm not saying the punk didn't deserve it, as the more the teacher wanted to walk away the student thought he could press and berate him more. but u dn't beat a students ass because of verbal abuse.

the dude is a band teacher as well, and this whole fracas is because the kid didn't have hi uniform on?.....

plain and simple, the teacher needs to walk away and not engage him while he's grandstanding in front of the class and his friends. the teacher has to receive some kind of punishment. not a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    it really shouldn't matter if the student provoked him. the teacher is still at fault here. to reward him with 190k is just insane and sets a bad precedent. i realize that some schools you have to "deal" with so much shit like it was the movie class of 1984 but he has to take the high road here.

i'm not saying the punk didn't deserve it, as the more the teacher wanted to walk away the student thought he could press and berate him more. but u dn't beat a students ass because of verbal abuse.

the dude is a band teacher as well, and this whole fracas is because the kid didn't have hi uniform on?.....

plain and simple, the teacher needs to walk away and not engage him while he's grandstanding in front of the class and his friends. the teacher has to receive some kind of punishment. not a reward.
    I agree he’s probably a bad teacher, all the good ones have options and have already ran away.

Kid needed an ass whoopin because it’s painfully obvious he comes from a home with no father figure. Might do him some good in the long run.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I didn’t catch this the first time around. I assumed I was going to be completely on the teachers side. Instead they’re both idiots. I don’t feel bad for the kid, and it’s better he learns not to run his mouth now rather than later when it’s a guy with a gun, but the kid was slight and looked small. I don’t mind the teacher losing his shit for a second and the initial flurry. You can’t keep stalking him around the room though. You’re an adult and kids can get under your skin for a second, but you have to de-escalate the situation after you snap, not escalate it further. Not jail worthy, but a bad look and you probably shouldn’t be a teacher in the hood if you can’t keep it together.
    Agree. He was forced into early retirement after this, and I agree with that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Apparently there was some security fail here, as you heard in the guy's story (most of which I believe). Given that the kid kept taunting him, and also threw a basketball at him, I can't blame the teacher so much for punching him. Like BCR said, he shouldn't have chased him around the room

The fracas was because a 14-year-old punk decided to act like a big shot and openly defied and threatened him, along with call him the n-word.

You can't have a learning environment with that type of shit going on, and if the kids get the idea that they can walk all over the teacher, and he permanently loses control of the class.

It's easy to watch this shit going on from the outside and tell the teacher he should have remained calm. Looks like he tried to remain calm for awhile, tried to get security to help, and then snapped.

I agree the guy shouldn't be teaching anymore, but he also shouldn't be in jail. I also don't have a problem with him being given retirement benefits, since he was 64 and taught for decades without any incidents like this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

$191k raised to defend him on GoFundMe.

In October 2019, the case was dropped: https://ktla.com/2019/10/29/charges-...ching-student/

The teacher speaks out:

goddamn I wish I could get paid 191k to beat the shit out of a middle school kid

Thread Information