Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** 2018 midterm election results thread

Load Metric
    Some news conservotards aren’t gonna like.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Some news conservotards aren’t gonna like.

MOORE'S OPINION ISN'T NEWS, IDIOT.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You dumb! There is news in the clip before Moore gives his opinion!

Tellafriend:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Wow, I thought she was dead.

Krypt will be very happy.

If only he could hire sitting Senators to spend the night with him.

Load Metric
    The Greens have really messed it up for the Dems in the Sinema race... could be miles ahead

Load Metric
    Republicans believe that Democrats were stealing elections across USA.

They are trying to steal Florida & Arizona.

They apparently stole Nevada and California with illegal voting.

Where are all these millions of fucking Mexicans illegally voting?

I only see them near the 405 highway in California trying to sell me oranges.

Load Metric
    Florida Democratic election officials still epically fucking up.

Florida is in chaos as thousands of ballots remain uncounted, and the outcome of the state's key elections could remain unclear for weeks
    https://www.businessinsider.com/flor...-chaos-2018-11

Ballots collected in Broward, as of Thursday evening, show that almost 25,000 people voted in the governor's race, but not in the Senate race. Democrats blame the fact that Senate box appeared in a corner of the ballot beneath the instructions and say many voters missed it.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Sorry where on the 405 are you seeing this provide explicit directions thanks

Load Metric

Load Metric
    https://tucson.com/news/state-and-re...home-top-story

Sinema +30k. If McSally loses, she may be appointed to Jon Kyl's seat, who wants to leave the Senate.

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  7.7 KB

PFA members may be disappointed to find out that they have a rival for Sinema's affections.

http://ktar.com/story/1906525/man-ar...ema-for-years/

Load Metric
    GOP Rep. Dana Rohrabacher loses, and the Republicans' 'bad year' may get worse yet
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-m...110-story.html

Name:  10B247EB-4428-49A6-A037-2F9F22FE8233.jpeg
Views: 279
Size:  110.0 KB

Load Metric
    Fuck those cheating Repubiicans!!!

Stacey Abrams Is The Fighter Democrats Need
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/stacey-ab...194408098.html

[Stacey] Abrams’ contest against Brian Kemp, who as Georgia’s then-secretary of state would oversee his own election, was especially troublesome. In August, Abrams called Kemp “a remarkable architect of voter suppression” because of his department’s history of removing Georgians from voter rolls, rejecting high numbers of registrations and closing or moving voting sites.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ede_story.html

“Democracy only works when we work for it, when we fight for it, when we demand it,” she told supporters. Abrams vowed to remain in the race until every ballot was counted. The Abrams campaign believes Kemp claimed victory prematurely because there are thousands of absentee ballots, provisional ballots and military votes that have not been tallied.

Now is not the time to bow out gracefully. Now is the time to combat the deep-seated culture of corruption Republicans have cultivated in our elections. Not just for the people of Georgia, but for every American whose vote needs protection.

If there’s an outside chance that the gap can be closed, this Democratic nominee should pursue it. Moreover, with litigation, the Abrams campaign has an opportunity to expose a myriad of alleged offenses that were the result of Kemp’s lack of oversight.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ams-brian-kemp

In a press conference on Thursday morning, Abrams campaign manager Lauren Groh-Wargo posed critical questions that the secretary of state’s office has yet to answer. Why were polling places in Democratic strongholds equipped with too few machines and ballots, which resulted in three-hour wait times? Why haven’t all absentee ballots been accepted? When will we know the vote tallies for provisional and military voters?

Groh-Wargo noted that this information is public, and Kemp’s former office should be prepared to provide a full accounting.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...fac_video.html

This is a critical time of transition for the Democratic Party. Nancy Pelosi, the presumptive speaker of the House, said recently that we have a “responsibility to seek common ground” with members of a political party that uses its power to openly discriminate against the country’s most vulnerable people. Abrams embodies the ethic of those voices in the Democratic Party who say civility is not more important than justice.
    https://www.npr.org/2018/11/07/66521...-pelosi-speaks

Donald Trump and his GOP base are always raring for a fight. It’s time progressives meet them, not for the sake of ego, but for the preservation of democracy.

Any realist can see that the likelihood Abrams will win is fairly slim, but even if she doesn’t become the governor, these efforts are not in vain. Every day that she refuses to relent, Abrams makes the statement that Democratic constituents are worth fighting for.

Load Metric
    You know, when I voted, I handed my license and a guy was looking at his computer. I had to sign an electronic board like I was using a cc anywhere. Basic sign In the box. Dude made a comment of something along the lines of “close enough” while staring at his computer. I thought he was just joking about my license pic. Had no issues. But when I see this shit in Arizona where they’re analyzing signatures, that just seems absurd. I literally sign my name different all the time. Sometimes I’ll use the first letter of my last name and then straight line. Sometimes I’ll spell it out.

I’m sure some forensic handwriting expert could find the commonalities and make an educated guess, but like no average person could. When I saw they were sifting through like 850k ballots the other day checking signatures, I was like wtf? I assumed it was some program designed by an expert or something ? Made me wonder about that dudes comment. Idk the laws in my state other than license. Politics aside because either side could exploit it depending on where, but average citizens trying to do handwriting analysis just seems nonseical.

What an archaic system this whole thing is given the technology available.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You know, when I voted, I handed my license and a guy was looking at his computer. I had to sign an electronic board like I was using a cc anywhere. Basic sign In the box. Dude made a comment of something along the lines of “close enough” while staring at his computer. I thought he was just joking about my license pic. Had no issues. But when I see this shit in Arizona where they’re analyzing signatures, that just seems absurd. I literally sign my name different all the time. Sometimes I’ll use the first letter of my last name and then straight line. Sometimes I’ll spell it out.

I’m sure some forensic handwriting expert could find the commonalities and make an educated guess, but like no average person could. When I saw they were sifting through like 850k ballots the other day checking signatures, I was like wtf? I assumed it was some program designed by an expert or something ? Made me wonder about that dudes comment. Idk the laws in my state other than license. Politics aside because either side could exploit it depending on where, but average citizens trying to do handwriting analysis just seems nonseical.

Were you signing an absentee or early voting ballot?

I've never shown my licence nor signed a ballot in my 2+ decades of voting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

I've never shown my licenSe nor signed a ballot in my 2+ decades of voting.
    FYP

Also, I live in Texas and had to show a state- or federally-issued picture ID to vote.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

I've never shown my licence nor signed a ballot in my 2+ decades of voting.

Nope. Election Day voting in Ohio. They asked for everyone’s license, so clearly that’s the law. I don’t recall signing before. Tbh, I didn’t really think anything of it. You do it so often in stores and doctors offices and everywhere else, that it didn’t even strike me as weird until after the fact. What did strike me as weird was paper ballots with the little fill in circles like tests from school. I had used a touchscreen the last multiple elections. I hadn’t see those in years. Little standing cubicles to fill out and then feed it into a machine that read it.

Load Metric
    Besides being Arizona’s first woman senator, Sinema will also be the first openly bisexual member of the U.S. Senate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How much of the fascination with Sinema revolves around the facts that she's pretty, blonde, and bisexual?

I'm guessing most of it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How much of the fascination with Sinema revolves around the facts that she's pretty, blonde, and bisexual?

I'm guessing most of it.
    Depends how desperate you are. I see nothing as far as attractiveness. You don't get to dye your hair and become good looking. She will always be a 6 or less, not that that matters.
    Now what would pull my vote, so to speak, is this

Name:  Tulsi-Gabbard-800x430.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  44.9 KB
    Her and anyone
    Last edited by limitles; 11-12-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Thread Information