Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** 2018 midterm election results thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    How much of the fascination with Sinema revolves around the facts that she's pretty, blonde, and bisexual?

I'm guessing most of it.
    Druff, you seem to obsess over how pretty women use their looks to get an advantage over others. Has it occurred to you that handsome men *also* do so? For example, there is absolutely no doubt that JFK was able to sway many voters to support him in his political career because of his good looks and the media’s help in projecting his vitality. That’s why the public never saw his backbrace, nor knew of the cocktail of drugs he routinely took to combat various chronic health conditions. Meanwhile, Richard Nixon looked the part of a sweaty pale-skinned, mealy-mouthed bad guy from a B-movie, and there’s a decent chance that JFK’s good looks helped him beat Nixon in the 1960 presidential race.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Todge why are you letting super old guys sass you on the internet

Load Metric
    You totally skipped over him fawning over jfk's "good looks"...you're slacking, just like the skin around your arms...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    great try jfk was obviously attractive

Load Metric
    How much of the fascination with Sinema revolves around the facts that she's pretty, blonde, and bisexual?

I'm guessing most of it.
    It's much worse than that.

Democrats have figured out that the insane, crazy, gun loving Republicans will vote for hot looking lesbians regardless of party affiliation.

Republicans are going to be fucked.

She will suck your dick, if it's this big

She will fuck you, if your dick is this big

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

I'm guessing most of it.

Democrats have figured out that the insane, crazy, gun loving Republicans will vote for hot looking lesbians regardless of party affiliation.

The trick here obviously was to make the Dem candidate look like one of those blonde white nationalist hosts on one of Fox News' political commentary shows in order to confuse the senile older lech Fox News viewers into voter for her versus her dark-haired opponent. Score one for Team Dems on learning how to appeal to that voting demo.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    The Dems have wised up and are on track to elect someone other than Nancy Pelosi as House Majority Leader.

155 Democrats back Hoyer’s bid for majority leader
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-leader-987658

Load Metric
    2 maps show how the blue wave washed away Republicans in Orange County
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...blue-wave-2018

Name:  FCA85B6F-0721-4429-8B99-9D0B6011F7CD.jpeg
Views: 451
Size:  52.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

I'm guessing most of it.

she's sexy sign me up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Name:  FCA85B6F-0721-4429-8B99-9D0B6011F7CD.jpeg
Views: 451
Size:  52.3 KB

It's not going to last, just as certain Republican gains in 1994 and 2010 did not last.

Sometimes the midterms will swing a district the other way because of unhappiness with the current President.

As Trump is very polarizing, and as he is quite unpopular with suburban women, some voted D in order to protest him.

At most, Trump will be in office for 6 more years, and we will never have another President like him again -- at least not in our lifetimes.

He is also quite old, and is unlikely to be a "leader" of the party in any way once he's out of office.

Soon enough, the Republican Party will return more to what it once was, and the Trump Bogeyman will not be usable to get votes in traditionally red areas.

BTW, part of the blue wave in Orange County is also due to a continuous rise in Hispanic population there.

Republicans do have a problem in that area, and Trump worsened it. Basically Trump was able to energize and reclaim working class whites, but has made it harder for the party to attract Hispanics, which is going to be a long term problem.

However, Democrats also have a long term problem, as they are too focused upon appealing to the big city liberal, and the party's platform is getting farther and farther away from the working class voter's values. This factor drove these people into the arms of Trump in 2016.

Comments

JimmyG_415: 'it wont last' 2 months before the new class' 1st day= sore loser.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's not going to last, just as certain Republican gains in 1994 and 2010 did not last.

Sometimes the midterms will swing a district the other way because of unhappiness with the current President.

As Trump is very polarizing, and as he is quite unpopular with suburban women, some voted D in order to protest him.

At most, Trump will be in office for 6 more years, and we will never have another President like him again -- at least not in our lifetimes.

He is also quite old, and is unlikely to be a "leader" of the party in any way once he's out of office.

Soon enough, the Republican Party will return more to what it once was, and the Trump Bogeyman will not be usable to get votes in traditionally red areas.

BTW, part of the blue wave in Orange County is also due to a continuous rise in Hispanic population there.

Republicans do have a problem in that area, and Trump worsened it. Basically Trump was able to energize and reclaim working class whites, but has made it harder for the party to attract Hispanics, which is going to be a long term problem.

However, Democrats also have a long term problem, as they are too focused upon appealing to the big city liberal, and the party's platform is getting farther and farther away from the working class voter's values. This factor drove these people into the arms of Trump in 2016.
    The working class voter has a choice of two options. If the Democrats have a problem with this group, the Republicans should pack it up now.

Load Metric
    If “working class voter’s values” means “working class white nationalism”, I would agree. But the Dem Party is being pulled to the Progressive caucus agenda that is very friendly to the economic interests of ordinary working folks versis the obscenely wealthy but absent the racist immigrant bashing that Trump demogogues with. This Dem candidate for one of those Orange County districts is a perfect example.

Porter ousts Walters in southern California as Dems flip another seat
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-porter-995504

Porter, a law professor and consumer advocate, ran on a platform that included: Medicare for All, passing a ban on assault weapons, overturning President Donald Trump and the GOP's tax plan along and curtailing the amount of outside money in congressional races. She was also once a student of Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 11-17-2018 at 01:23 AM.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

If “working class voter’s values” means “working class white nationalism”, I would agree. But the Dem Party is being pulled to the Progressive caucus agenda that is very friendly to the economic interests of ordinary working folks versis the obscenely wealthy but absent the racist immigrant bashing that Trump demogogues with. This Dem candidate for one of those Orange County districts is a perfect example.
    Progressivism is a mental disorder.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Food safety, product safety, clean air and water, antitrust enforcement, federal reserve system, financial market fairness regulations, to name a few, are all due to “progressivism”, moron!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Dems have wised up and are on track to elect someone other than Nancy Pelosi as House Majority Leader.

155 Democrats back Hoyer’s bid for majority leader
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-leader-987658

Good job, you're right inline w the Neocon chicken hawks at a critical time we're potentially being dragged into another war for Israel and the mic.

What a shocking indictment of the "liberal" MSM that Pelosi gets a hundred times more criticism than war criminal
    extraordinaire John Bolton, my god. If you don't follow politics much then just take the opposite side of whatever the MSM is advocating.

Why is Pelosi subject to nonstop criticism and Hoyer is being sold as a man of great integrity, sort of like Mueller?
    Because Hoyer is like Mueller, he will sell out and lie Americas sons and daughters into a war against American interests.

6 min mark, why is Pelosi hated?

Hoyer wiki
    India: Hoyer supports civilian nuclear cooperation with India.[27]

Iraq: Hoyer initially supported the Iraq War and was even recognized by the DLC for his vocal leadership on this issue. After the war became publicly unpopular, Hoyer said he favored a "responsible redeployment".[28] However, he has repeatedly supported legislation to continue funding for the war without deadlines for troop withdrawal, most recently in return for increased funding of domestic projects.[29]

Israel: Hoyer is a supporter of Israel, and has often been allied with American Israel Public Affairs Committee. In September 2007, he criticized Rep. Jim Moran for suggesting that AIPAC "has pushed (the Iraq) war from the beginning", calling the comment "factually inaccurate".[30]

Iran: Hoyer has stated that a nuclear Iran is "unacceptable" and that the use of force remains an option.[31]

Human Rights: Hoyer is a former chairman of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe.

Syria: Hoyer supports former President Obama's call for authorizing limited but decisive military action in response to the Assad regime's alleged use of chemical weapons.
    Orweillien words used to describe Hoyers support for using American troops as cannon fodder.

Note Jim Moran is interviewed in that leaked Al Jazeer AIPAC docu. Being a man of integrity, he refused to sell out America and help
    lie us into war for AIPAC. There was nothing "factually inaccurate" watch the doc if you want proof.

Now that you know the real story, this should be alarming.

Cliffs: Support Pelosi over Hoyer AINEC
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-18-2018 at 03:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Progressivism is a mental disorder.
    If it isn't fake news or a conspiracy, right wingers on this board are left with
    inane unsubstantiated one-liners.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Name:  46441765_780550488956513_5498986078066966528_o.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  126.6 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

Indeed, it looks like Mueller's real job is to start a new cold war and keep Trump in line. You'd swear no more than a dozen people work at the DOJ, all these years later, same people over and over.

Load Metric
    Update:

Democrat TJ Cox grabs lead over Republican David Valadao in nation's last undecided House race
    https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...126-story.html

Democrat TJ Cox slipped past Republican incumbent David Valadao on Monday to take the lead in the country’s sole remaining undecided congressional race, positioning Democrats to pick up their seventh House seat in California and 40th nationwide.

Cox, who trailed by nearly 4,400 votes on election night, has steadily gained as ballot counting continues nearly three weeks after the Nov. 6 election, a pattern consistent with the state’s recent voting history.

On Monday, he pulled ahead by 436 votes after Kern and Tulare counties updated their results.
    “Every update has kept us on track to win,” said Phillip Vander Klay, a Cox spokesman, “and we're still on that track.”

Load Metric
    Name:  merlin_146791557_66598f10-e084-40b8-9583-41ace45e4095-superJumbo.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  512.3 KB

#PAWG #THICC

Comments

MumblesBadly: Dude! She’s old enough to be your mother!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  DwA8Oc5V4AAHl9k.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  76.2 KB

Name:  images_do_not_want-741689.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  24.6 KB

Thread Information