View Poll Results: Which is the most likely outcome?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mike blows his brains out ala "Full Metal Jacket"

1 3.23%
  • Mike has an aptitude for Bootcamp ala "Forest Gump"

1 3.23%
  • Mike washes out of Bootcamp

6 19.35%
  • Mike finds an excuse and does not attend Bootcamp

23 74.19%

Thread: The mike408 Bootcamp Poll

Platinum
    Load Metric

The mike408 Bootcamp Poll

Which is the most likely outcome:
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Pretty obvious where this is headed.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Can everyone please leave the dude alone for like two months? Please? Is it really enjoyable to gang up on this guy? I'm sure plenty of you have been bullied before, and are eager to pass along that harassment, but just let it go.

Mike,

Go take some time away from this site. It's not giving you anything positive or constructive. All of the sensible advice about patching things up with your mom and getting help with your mental health problems has been given.

At this point you're just arguing with retards.

You're not leaving forever. We'll be glad to hear from you in a while. I don't think you can use the internet during boot camp or whatever. When you're done, please let us know.

All of us non-retards wish you the best.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Pretty obvious where this is headed.
    I was surprised by the early polling, and that no one had picked the 1st option.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric
    DirtyB you're the biggest retard here if you really believe that shit. No one is sitting around wishing the kid ill will, he has gotten tons of advice from people who have been there done that on how to unfuck his life and yet he keeps wanting to travel down this road where somehow the military is his only option. Despite several people here actually having been in the military and knowing what the fuck they are talking about telling him how bad the idea is he insists on going full speed ahead. For basically ignoring all the good advice given out of the kindness of the blackened hearts of this community this kid can go fuck himself.

Have fun washing the fuck out of boot camp Mike.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    DirtyB you're the biggest retard here if you really believe that shit. No one is sitting around wishing the kid ill will, he has gotten tons of advice from people who have been there done that on how to unfuck his life and yet he keeps wanting to travel down this road where somehow the military is his only option. Despite several people here actually having been in the military and knowing what the fuck they are talking about telling him how bad the idea is he insists on going full speed ahead. For basically ignoring all the good advice given out of the kindness of the blackened hearts of this community this kid can go fuck himself.

I did specifically make a reference to that in my post.

He seems intent on joining the Navy. So let's cut him some slack and let him live his life for a while without harassment.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    BPD THEY WONT TAKE YOU IN ANY SERVICE

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Mike getting yelled at and taking orders from people younger than him, yea this will end well

Load Metric
    i love how barry stuck up for ape yet no one selected that he would be successful in the poll.

shows how deep the confidence runs.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    i love how barry stuck up for ape yet no one selected that he would be successful in the poll.

shows how deep the confidence runs.
    Makes me wonder which option Mike picked in that case.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Can everyone please leave the dude alone for like two months? Please? Is it really enjoyable to gang up on this guy? I'm sure plenty of you have been bullied before, and are eager to pass along that harassment, but just let it go.

Mike,

Go take some time away from this site. It's not giving you anything positive or constructive. All of the sensible advice about patching things up with your mom and getting help with your mental health problems has been given.

You're not leaving forever. We'll be glad to hear from you in a while. I don't think you can use the internet during boot camp or whatever. When you're done, please let us know.

Do you not remember Mike's thread on NWP/DD about him joining the Air Force about five years ago that carried on for months?

Sorry not all of us take him seriously, and like to push buttons on here to doubt him.

Of course I wish him the best, but I've also offered him the best. So, it's pretty much fair game.

Load Metric
    So I woke up at 6am this morning to find all my shit had been ripped into, cake mix all over the place....I had some pasta left over I planned on having for breakfast.

I can only blame raccoons here, but would they pillage my food THREE FEET FROM WHERE I WAS SLEEPING????

wow, I feel so unsafe.

Ok, MORE unsafe, I should say.

do these things carry rabies or what?

FUCK

MOIST YELLOW SARA LEE'S ALL OVER THE PLACE

vs

GO!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

I did specifically make a reference to that in my post.

He seems intent on joining the Navy. So let's cut him some slack and let him live his life for a while without harassment.
    Well since you're being cordial I guess I will too. Like has been previously stated ad nauseum it seems more a grab for attention at this point than anything else. I honestly do hope that dude gets his shit together but based on his current posts and history it seems like the chances of that happening are slim to none. He has been offered great advice and even a helping hand by a few and has ignored and refused his way to the streets eating cake and fighting off racoons. He holds this delusion that somehow the Navy is going to save his ass and people that know what the military is about that try to clue him on the reality are ignored as well.

I do agree with you that he should log off and get his shit together but chances of that happening look to be about zero point zero.

Load Metric

Mike,

Thanks Barry, advice well taken.

Angel has my latest update, and from here on out only people who've proven without a doubt to actually CARE will know what's going on with me.

I am done fighting and making my life a spectacle for the world to see.

Regards,

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Thread Information