Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ending Birthright Citizenship

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    This argument is absolutely asinine. Under this arguement, any alien in the United States could not be prosecuted for any crimes committed while they are here. How could they be if they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United Stated criminal courts? The only people exempt therefrom are ambassadors and royalty, who have diplomatic immunity.

There are strong arguments for and against birthright citizenship, but only a Constitutional amendment can change it.
    I believe you may be applying a meaning to the words "subject to the jurisdiction of the US" that was other than that intended by the Congress when it passed the 14th amendment. To define what the Congress meant by that, the courts usually review the congressional records of hearings, committee meeting notes, and floor debates and other records contemporary to when a law was passed.
    Here is how conservatives judges, such as Justices Scalia and Thomas, interpret the Constitution. If the language of a statute is unambiguous, the courts will use the “plain meaning rule”, interpreting the words of the law according to their ordinary everyday use. In that case, legislative intent is irrelevant.

The word jurisdiction is well defined by the courts. In law school, it is the first concept introduced in Civil Procedure and takes about three weeks of instruction to cover it. It is the power of a court over a person or the subject matter of the lawsuit. Your presence in a state is considered consent to being subject to its laws. Simple as that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

That has zero to do with your Puritanical ways and sheer population. It stands to reason that the most gutless clueless group of humans wouldn't venture far off the comfortable path. And were sent packing for the record

I'd give up everything monetarily rather than lie through my teeth at how well things are going.
    suck on that phony

And try to change the subject once again....the lamest tactic perpetuated by fools

Man have you dropped in the ranks.....You're a hopeless fool and I don't care for your opinion
    ever again.
    Les, your lack of depth is astounding. Try educating yourself a little, might I suggest The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith, Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman, and The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Frederich Engles.

Come back if you're ready to have a real discussion, until then go fuck yourself.
    Read my sig and suck on that, self serving two bit phony

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ignoring the Constitutional and legal issues, I'd like to hear someone's moral defense for making citizens out of kids born here to parents here illegally.

Why should they be granted citizenship? Because their parents are standing on US soil when they're born? Why should that mean anything?

Obviously, being born on US soil “meant something” to the drafters of the 14th Amendment, otherwise birthright citizenship wouldn’t the law of the land.

When the US accepts immigrants, part of this acceptance comes from the US calculating that they can handle the increase in population that these immigrants (and their descendants) bring.

The number of birthright babies is already used and factored into determining immigration quotas.

Illegal immigrants ignore that process, and just say, "We're coming here anyway, we don't care whether it's allowed", and then suddenly the US has the burden of new citizens they didn't want or expect, simply due to where the baby is born?

Who says these “new citizens” are “unwanted”? That is simply a value judgment by you (which you are entitled to). Certainly not the Republicans, who did nothing under Bush or Trump to pass any immigration reform laws whatsoever. Certainly not corporate America, that relies on a cheap supply of labor, nor the Democrats, who gain potential future voters.

Sorry, doesn't add up.

Think of it this way:

Say you're on vacation, and while you're gone, a homeless pregnant couple sneaks into your house and lives in a spare room. Then their child is born about 2 days later.

You get home from your weeklong vacation and find them there. You attempt to have them removed, and they assert that at the very least, their new child has a right to live in that room in your house, since they were born there. They point to the fact that it's illegal to evict a tenant because they "added another person" due to having a child.

That's basically what's happening here.

A child should not derive any kind of benefit from the illegal actions taken by their parents. The child should obviously not be punished, but at the same time, the child should not gain additional rights or privileges which came from those illegal actions.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 11-04-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  2165cd1aa1de24e2b4a7967a4e8cb7d0e199a5cb03937b78e072099619406a59.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  102.3 KB
    /thread

Load Metric
    Ignoring the Constitutional and legal issues, I'd like to hear someone's moral defense for making citizens out of kids born here to parents here illegally.

Why should they be granted citizenship? Because their parents are standing on US soil when they're born? Why should that mean anything?

When the US accepts immigrants, part of this acceptance comes from the US calculating that they can handle the increase in population that these immigrants (and their descendants) bring.

Illegal immigrants ignore that process, and just say, "We're coming here anyway, we don't care whether it's allowed", and then suddenly the US has the burden of new citizens they didn't want or expect, simply due to where the baby is born?

Sorry, doesn't add up.

Think of it this way:

Say you're on vacation, and while you're gone, a homeless pregnant couple sneaks into your house and lives in a spare room. Then their child is born about 2 days later.

You get home from your weeklong vacation and find them there. You attempt to have them removed, and they assert that at the very least, their new child has a right to live in that room in your house, since they were born there. They point to the fact that it's illegal to evict a tenant because they "added another person" due to having a child.

A child should not derive any kind of benefit from the illegal actions taken by their parents. The child should obviously not be punished, but at the same time, the child should not gain additional rights or privileges which came from those illegal actions.
    In what world does this happen? As far as I know someone who has broken and entered your home is going to be a police case. Whether or not they've had a child in your home means nothing.

Also, you don't know if the child of tourists or illegal immigrants will turn out to be thugs or geniuses.
    Where you drop is where you're from.
    I can’t belive I’m arguing on the same side as Les for once.

Todd your analogy is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen you pen on this site. Beyond ridiculous.

Whenever you start with “Forget the constitutional and legal issues......” that’s a key right there.

Comments

MumblesBadly: For some reason, Druff is suckling the racist teat that is Trump-think.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Sorry, doesn't add up.

Think of it this way:

Mr. Conservative himself,

I stopped reading after your quote to reply.

You're a jew that just had your fellowship struck upon. Why is that not care to you? Because East-West coast Jews have different jew gold goals? I don't quite understand why guns that kill YOUR jew people wouldn't matter to you. Forget Migrant caravans that are 5 thousand miles away...take care of your own Jew people, first.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Nader: "There's nothing Conservative about the GOP, they're actually Corporatists masquerading as Conservatives". He nailed it, they should rename the party so people know what they're getting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

In what world does this happen? As far as I know someone who has broken and entered your home is going to be a police case. Whether or not they've had a child in your home means nothing.

Also, you don't know if the child of tourists or illegal immigrants will turn out to be thugs or geniuses.

Todd your analogy is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen you pen on this site. Beyond ridiculous.

Whenever you start with “Forget the constitutional and legal issues......” that’s a key right there.
    Just because something is law doesn’t make it moral. Druff asked why someone born here to illegal immigrants should be considered Americans. “The law” doesn’t make it moral. Otherwise you’re going to have to also argue in favor of saying slavery among other things used to be moral.

I’ve never quite understood why the location of your birth should determine your citizenship.

Load Metric

Druff...quit with the parables...those resulted in the death of rabbi
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post

Just because something is law doesn’t make it moral. Druff asked why someone born here to illegal immigrants should be considered Americans. “The law” doesn’t make it moral. Otherwise you’re going to have to also argue in favor of saying slavery among other things used to be moral.

I’ve never quite understood why the location of your birth should
    determine your citizenship.
    Forget the technicalities, blink your eye and you're in Mogadishu.

So Canada's getting some large grooming gangs. Out of a city of 250k 1400 kids were groomed.
    Check out what's normal for Pakistani's, no discussion in the MSM.
    https://torontosun.com/2014/09/08/pa...5-2cddb76298ba

Idk I think people should have a say in whether their 13 yo daughter is turning tricks while they're at work.
    It's not Trump, it's not because of anti semitism or Nazi's it's because the media will not discuss the issue and the voters cannot change the law no matter what. The media only covers dead end, non solutions and propaganda.
    94% don't want, tough shit. Quit being racist.

That's our options one of the most important issues possible.

The UN is discussing the Rohingya refugees again, check this out and the top comment.
    https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-in...rrorist-threat
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-05-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is antifa, they're like terrorists. They have slogans like never lose the streets to Nazi's, which is a call to violence.

btw i highly recco Ezra Levant's twitter. He always has the latest drama.

I really didn't think the left would be so irrational, I think these people may be agent provocateurs.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pol lol
    Name:  GOLD.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  93.1 KB

Attn Canadians

Oh yea and Trudeau is denouncing Bee Dee eS with the exact terms outlined in those Lobby leaks. w/e

Load Metric

I’ve never quite understood why the location of your birth should determine your citizenship.
    Then let the legislators change the law or the judicial give guidance on inerpitation. Can’t change by executive.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Then let the legislators change the law or the judicial give guidance on inerpitation. Can’t change by executive.
    I actually agree..

Just like I don't want the Dems looking the other way in laws they don't like you can't do the opposite direction Republicans because u agree with them..

The Congress can change a lot of laws by the end if the week if they wanted too .

Those rhino globalist have been slow rolling Trump at every turn..

Believe it or not!!!!!!
    I think TRUMP WILL GET MIRE DONE NOW.. .

the future house minority leader will be a trumpster.. the Dems want infastrucsure and amnesty..

Ok?!?!
    Give a trillion on a massive Nationwide infrastructure bill AND amnesty to every motherfucking racist wetback here..

BUT...
    the border wall FIRST!
    ending birth right citizenship FIRST!
    chain migration FIRST..
    welfare reform FIRST!!

the Dems are just trying too stall too change the demographic as much as possible...

But it was the Paul ryansof the world that held back Trump more then anything!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The children of lawbreakers should not benafit and OF COURSE BE SEPARATED!!!

how many people get arrested iver fucken parking tickets and the kids are ripped out the car screaming...

Enough with the libs, I mean anti American neo marxist facist and enouph with Paul Ryan conservative??(lol) I mean anti American cronie capitalist disquiesed as a conservative and free trade.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

how many people get arrested iver fucken parking tickets and the kids are ripped out the car screaming...

Enough with the libs, I mean anti American neo marxist facist and enouph with Paul Ryan conservative??(lol) I mean anti American cronie capitalist disquiesed as a conservative and free trade.
    Just want to take back a thread from the insane pussy duo.

Is it just me or you finding it increasingly difficult to distinguish a Russia post from a Sparten post? Maybe I shouldn't just glance over them in the future. No nix that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Just want to take back a thread from the insane pussy duo.

Is it just me or you finding it increasingly difficult to distinguish a Russia post from a Sparten post? Maybe I shouldn't just glance over them in the future. No nix that.

Hey limitless..

I really don't understand why u don't see it..

It's not a conspiracy, it's actually blatent and self evident..

If you just take Saul, or the Fabian society or brezinski or George soros or the u.n. or the chamber of commerce or or or or or or ect ECT ECT AT THERE OWN WORDS..

Everything leads to it, all these so called UNINTENDED consequences ECT ECT...

The conspiracy is that people know longer are capable of critiqle thinking, or connecting very very basic dots based on there own words (above mentioned)

What the fuck is wrong with you white libtards.. can't believe your lieing eys or just playing possum becouse you guys are so twisted and full of venom and hatred "it's exactly what you want".

The progressive way leads to scarcity , famine, disease, poverty and chaos and brimstone..

The progressive,s didn't dedicate there book to Lucifer becouse they have a sense of humor or hiberbali..

THEY FUCKEN MENT IT!!!!

Load Metric
    It's sad that the party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Eisenhower is now the Trump Party who has replaced the party's guiding conservative principles with a kind of racially tinged nativism that is about as un-American as it gets. Traditional rights should not be terminated simply because at times they are inconvenient. Instead,the GOP should rightfully promote a policy of highly regulated limited immigration combined with strong border protection.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  6.3 KB Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 188
Size:  4.8 KB Name:  download (2).jpg
Views: 147
Size:  5.0 KB Name:  images.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  7.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    It's sad that the party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Eisenhower is now the Trump Party who has replaced the party's guiding conservative principles with a kind of racially tinged nativism that is about as un-American as it gets. Traditional rights should not be terminated simply because at times they are inconvenient. Instead,the GOP should rightfully promote a policy of highly regulated limited immigration combined with strong border protection.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  6.3 KB Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 188
Size:  4.8 KB Name:  download (2).jpg
Views: 147
Size:  5.0 KB Name:  images.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  7.5 KB
    That's sooooo funny...

Just like cronie rhino,s who claim that leveraging a better trade deal for America is isolationism you are saying that sovreighty for all Americans is natavism???

Haveing an open border and an open welfare state is suicide for the country doing it AND IT'S EXACTLY WHAT! YOU WANT!!!

Why didn't we just importe million,s of Germans during the hight of w.w.2..

this is a war against us by the global elite.. it's a mindless argument becouse it's actually self evident by common sense, what the GLOBALIST want in there own words ECT ECT .

But I guess it's what you say instead...lol

Comments

JohnCommode: You did read the final sentence of my post, correct?

Load Metric
    I think it's hilarious that both radicalized sides of this view immigration as some hostile take over of the country.

Like 10000 immigrants come screaming towards the border like they're going to overthrow the government and institute martial law because you don't have the same color skin as them.

Bitch please, at the end of the day all these people want is to be able to provide for their family.

Everyone's end goal is to just have shelter and put food on the table. There's not some horde of immigrant zombies out to steal your baby's healthcare from you, and they're coming here as a mass conspiracy to kill everyone and take over.

I also lol when I see people trying to say that hundreds, sometimes thousands, sometimes millions of people are conspiring against the country. Like come on, you've had your 10 family members over for thanksgiving, it's fucking hard enough to convince your Aunt Debbie that you don't need another person bringing dinner rolls. You fucking need mashed potatos, but no one wants to be the mashed potato person.

Now imagine organizing that x1000. It doesn't happen, it doesn't work, so stop worrying, get off your couch, and go outside and enjoy life knowing some mexican isn't trying to shoot you just because he wanted a better life for his family.

Comments

splitthis: Aunt Debbie rep

Thread Information