Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ending Birthright Citizenship

Load Metric

Ending Birthright Citizenship

Hmm, so wonder if for babies for x time onward, or if a retro; tres interessant.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    pour quoi vous interesse? bebe fievre?

Comments

splitthis: Bebe
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Hmm, so wonder if for babies for x time onward, or if a retro; tres interessant.
    keep it, it's bad enough as it is

Load Metric
    They have to go back.

Load Metric
    I’m a supporter of the right in general. More so on fiscal issues than social ones. This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of.

Your mom makes it here - you born here - you are a citizen - end of story

If you are a conservative and have been generally supportive of Trump this is an issue where you draw the line IMHO.

Comments

limitles: atta boy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I’m a supporter of the right in general. More so on fiscal issues than social ones. This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of.

If you are a conservative and have been generally supportive of Trump this is an issue where you draw the line IMHO.
    Any conservative who hasn’t already abandoned Trump over the shit he’s already pulled won’t likely even blink at this latest shenanigan.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Name:  COOLSTORY.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  80.8 KB

Name:  Capture magaaa.PNG
Views: 428
Size:  1.11 MB

That's interesting another attack on Mexican kids in the name of white America, the first being child separation. hmmmm.
    Fuck no I'm voting for the most open border candidate possible and I'm not joking. Replacing the GOP is my only concern now.

It's not to often people are open to changing parties but I've got enough facts that it's been happening.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-31-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Any conservative who hasn’t already abandoned Trump over the shit he’s already pulled won’t likely even blink at this latest shenanigan.
    hold on...is this a Trump thing? The biggest dunce to hold office and anyone considers it?

BtW the Mueller investigations......there has to be something big or no investigative branch would give it this amount of time

Comments

thesparten: Lollollolhahahahalololololhahalibtards

Load Metric
    Guys guys! The president told a lie!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/u...p_id=693823800

We’re the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States for 85 years, with all of those benefits,” Mr. Trump told Axios during an interview that was released in part on Tuesday, making a false claim. “It’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous. And it has to end.”

In fact, at least 30 other countries, including Canada, Mexico and many others in the Western Hemisphere, grant automatic birthright citizenship, according to a study by the Center for Immigration Studies, an organization that supports restricting immigration and whose work Mr. Trump’s advisers often cite.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

We’re the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States for 85 years, with all of those benefits,” Mr. Trump told Axios during an interview that was released in part on Tuesday, making a false claim. “It’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous. And it has to end.”

In fact, at least 30 other countries, including Canada, Mexico and many others in the Western Hemisphere, grant automatic birthright citizenship, according to a study by the Center for Immigration Studies, an organization that supports restricting immigration and whose work Mr. Trump’s advisers often cite.
    I like the way they worded that to make it sound like most of Europe (many others in the Western Hemisphere) was included when no European country allows it. Very clever.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well don't worry to much about immigration, Don Lemon reveals a much bigger threat.

Mordechai lol
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-31-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

I like the way they worded that to make it sound like most of Europe (many others in the Western Hemisphere) was included when no European country allows it. Very clever.
    u dum

Name:  89965-004-105FBFAB.gif
Views: 834
Size:  85.1 KB

Countries Who Offer Birthright Citizenship
    1 Antigua and Barbuda
    2 Argentina
    3 Barbados
    4 Belize
    5 Bolivia
    6 Brazil
    7 Canada
    8 Chile
    9 Cuba
    10 Dominica
    11 Ecuador
    12 El Salvador
    13 Fiji
    14 Grenada
    15 Guatemala
    16 Guyana
    17 Honduras
    18 Jamaica
    19 Mexico
    20 Nicaragua
    21 Panama
    22 Paraguay
    23 Peru
    24 Saint Kitts and Nevis
    25 Saint Lucia
    26 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
    27 Trinidad and Tobago
    28 United States
    29 Uruguay
    30 Venezuela

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

It’s Unconstitutional. End of story.

You can support the tightening up the boarders and oppose ending birthright citizenship. Bravo for Paul Ryan for stepping up and opting the notion that this is even possible.

Of course this is all mid term posturing at this point, but we shall see if he continues with this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Except only idiots like Trump followers would interpret “Western HEMISPHERE” as equivalent to “most of Europe” given that even only two European countries (Ireland and Portugal) are west of the prime meridian to technically qualify as being in the Western Hemisphere.

Name:  CE775A9D-9603-46EB-B922-CD0653ED9D16.png
Views: 480
Size:  180.5 KB

Also, Western Hemisphere” is also used as a substitute for the “New World” to refer to countries in North and South America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West...re?wprov=sfti1
    In an attempt to define the Western Hemisphere as the parts of the world which are not part of the Old World, there also exist projections which use the 20th meridian west and the diametrically opposed 160th meridian east to define the hemisphere.[1] This projection excludes the European and African mainlands and a small portion of northeast Greenland, but includes more of eastern Russia and Oceania.

Comments

Mdwst Hstlr: tard
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    HEY MUMBLES, GREAT JOB REPEATING SAMARITANS POST MADE RIGHT ABOVE YOURS. AMAZING STUFF.

Comments

sonatine: stuff is very amazing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Uh you guys do know that this doesn't apply to only Mexicans?...right??...and here I was ascribing some intelligence to some libtards......speaking as a beaner that was a product of this, where theres a will theres a way....

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    - its in the constitution

- like 30 other countries do it, its totally a normal thing
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I understand the 14th amendment is key here...

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside," the 1868 amendment begins.

thus the requirements for citizenship are two: 1. born in the United States or naturalized; and 2. subject to the jurisdiction of the United State.

A child of a person here temporarily because of tourism or illegal entry might not be considered subject to the jurisdiction of the US

its up to the courts to decide...
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 10-31-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    I understand the 14th amendment is key here...

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside," the 1868 amendment begins.

thus the requirements for citizenship are two: 1. born in the United States or naturalized; and 2. subject to the jurisdiction of the United State.

A child of a person here temporarily because of tourism or illegal entry might not be considered subject to the jurisdiction of the US

its up to the courts to decide...

ted cruz can't be happy with this talk

Load Metric
    Get rid of them all and build the wall. Bleeding heart libfucks. Round them up like wild horses and ship them all back. Anchor babies should be sent to orphanages in there parents countries.

You people are so funny it hurts.

Thread Information