Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: who mailed the politicians bombs

Load Metric

who mailed the politicians bombs

im going with 40 to 60 year old American... white, Nationalist, member of nra, republican, probably lives in Kentucky, Florida, Texas.

sounds like they may have suspects already and are moving fast

Comments

Muck Ficon: Probably a guy who beat up his dad....

tony bagadonuts: tired trolling offset

Load Metric
    Instead of condemning the explosive devices sent to former presidents and journalists, some pro-Trump pundits suggest Democrats planted them.
    LOL, Yes, democrats planted the bombs because they didn't explode and everybody knows that democrats will do anything to make Trump look bad.

Trump will take a picture with anyone

Silver
    Load Metric
    Your right on the age and color, but the party affiliation could go either way..

The intentional misspellings and the facts the bomb didn't go off have me guessing it's a lefty, but totally willing to entertain the possibility it may be a MAGA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    im going with 40 to 60 year old American... white, Nationalist, member of nra, republican, probably lives in Kentucky, Florida, Texas.

sounds like they may have suspects already and are moving fast
    how could you?
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i think former speedster and cardinals OF vince coleman did it.

dude has a history with this kind of stuff

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...oleman-charged

"He did not throw a bomb into a crowd," said Shapiro. "He dropped it out the window of a car into a private parking lot where the Dodgers were signing autographs. This must be put into perspective."

in case you don't know. vince coleman is on the right with the bat

Name:  t_36398.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  32.4 KB

Comments

FPS_Russia: Reminds me of playing NES RBI tourney's back in the day. Coleman was fast but STL still sucked
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    you cant rule out MAGA. my first thought was far-left flimflammery but it wasnt a bernie bro that shot up that pizza place.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'll straightoff go with... "A Florida Man"

Comments

sonatine: swish, nothing but net

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Good Call Rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm guessing the bomber is a right wing Christian Zionist, the dumb of the dumb. .

Speaking of terrorism and bombs, last night I read this article
    "Kill First: First-Hand Accounts of Israel’s Role in a Widespread Campaign of Car (and Bicycle and Donkey) Bombings in Lebanon"
    https://mondoweiss.net/2018/05/remar...ing-terrorism/

Cliffs: Ariel Sharon writes an oped in the NYT denouncing terrorism in the strongest possible terms.
    While at the same time he intensifies the bombing campaign in order to "Goad the PLO into Resorting to “Terrorism”.

A bunch of huge attacks, crazy shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I'm guessing the bomber is a right wing Christian Zionist, the dumb of the dumb. .

As someone who grew up during an era where right wing Christians were bombing abortion clinics and assassinating doctors, this resonates.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    They are either dumb as rocks or a brilliant troll.

Spelled Brennans name wrong (and he works for NBC)
    Package looks like a 9 year old put it together.
    Used a courier to deliver it (still 6 stamps)
    Bombs went 0/7

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I expect to wake up to news of an arrest/suicide.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Which one?

I think this was a test.

They can get to ANYBODY.

It doesn't matter who you are or what level of security you have.

If a professional put together a bomb, they could easily detonate it at any point if they wanted to.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bombs went 0/7

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Don't be so sure about the arrest.

Unabomber got away with it for many years until he got too arrogant and had a lengthy manifesto printed in the newspaper. Then his brother recognized the unique language patterns and turned him in.

Anthrax mailer (remember him?) was never caught.

I have to agree that it's 50/50 that it's either a whack-job right winger or a fanatical left-winger who thinks he's clever by framing the right.

At least this guy didn't go over the top with trying to frame to the point of comedy, like the Anthraxer did with trying to make it look like an Arab terrorist did it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was just thinking about this and it occurred to me, hey those are the people who robbed Bernie, just sayin.

Over on pol they have the x-rays of the devices, if those are the real x-rays then I'd guess the devices aren't real.

Don't be running around smearing Bernie either, serious..

Edit: You guys remember Hillary's cameo on that show Madam Secretary where a white nationalist did some kind of terrorism and Hillary and Albright saved the day. Trump also had a show that made him appear like a great leader.

Reminder, under Obama. In 2013, the National Defense Authorization Act repealed an act that forbids domestic propaganda, prompting U.S. citizens to wonder why it became legal.
    Why?

This story and the caravan story seem fishy. Coincidences happen, we'll have to see how this plays out.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-25-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Bombs went 0/7

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Unabomber got away with it for many years until he got too arrogant and had a lengthy manifesto printed in the newspaper. Then his brother recognized the unique language patterns and turned him in.

I have to agree that it's 50/50 that it's either a whack-job right winger or a fanatical left-winger who thinks he's clever by framing the right.

At least this guy didn't go over the top with trying to frame to the point of comedy, like the Anthraxer did with trying to make it look like an Arab terrorist did it.
    The Unabomber started back in the 70s. Do you think technology, surveillance, etc is nearly the same as it was back then? If Teddy K did the exact same thing today he would have been caught within a week.

Anthrax mailer was in 2001, a week after 9/11. I’m thinking the nation was a little more preoccupied with more important stuff. But you’re wrong in saying the guy was never caught. Just as charged were pending the guy killed him self.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The Unabomber started back in the 70s. Do you think technology, surveillance, etc is nearly the same as it was back then? If Teddy K did the exact same thing today he would have been caught within a week.

Anthrax mailer was in 2001, a week after 9/11. I’m thinking the nation was a little more preoccupied with more important stuff. But you’re wrong in saying the guy was never caught. Just as charged were pending the guy killed him self.
    Unibomber was also meticulous, patient and extremely intelligent. He sent one bomb at a time hundreds of miles from home - like 15 bombs over 20 years. I think they all blew up, also.

Load Metric
    It’s easy enough to find a remote mail place where a camera is unlikely to even pick you up in route. I know this because I’ve mailed illegal stuff many times and thought the process through. The problem is someone dumb enough to do this will be dumb enough to have someone close who tells, someone will recognize the materials, he’ll brag to other idiots, etc. This whole thing is incredibly unsophisticated. I also put number at 60% right wing radio six toed Pete type, 40% left wing occupy idiot who thinks this will deliver the midterms. It’s so stupid looking that it almost looks like someone trying to make it look like an idiot did it, not knowing he was the idiot.

Comments

Dan Druff: lol

Load Metric
    yeah the thing to remember is that unabomber was extremely good at making bombs but was also up against pre-9/11 surveillance. you cant really make those sorts of moves any more.

this 'bomber' sent out deliberately impractical / faulty bombs, and apparently hand delivered at least 2 of them (?!).

so yeah its hard to sign off on a theory that this is something other than theater from someone looking to stir up anti right wing resentment.

that said, if tim mcvey got caught parking his van, we would be saying the same shit about that, so who the fuck knows.

the fact that this happened within a day of a 'popular' libertarian meme page getting thrown off facebook for inciting violence makes me pretty fucking uncomfortable, btw.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Who's dumb enough to think any of those people open unscreened mail.

Identity of US “Mail Bomber” will be Revealed, say Forensic Experts

According to an Associated Press article, Larry Johnson, a former head of criminal investigations for the U.S. Secret Service who also served as a special agent in charge of the presidential protective detail, said that bomb makers usually leave evidence behind.

“If there is a human involved, there is a high probability you’re going to get somewhere investigatively,” he said.

The article went on to quote Johnson as saying that it is “highly likely” that the person or people who built the bombs have been previously flagged by law enforcement. The Secret Service maintains an extensive database of individuals and groups who have made past threats against presidents or other top political leaders, either through letters, emails or on social media.

“A good percentage of the time, this is not the first time whoever is responsible for this will have stuck their neck out,” Johnson said. “Those looking to do revenge or harm to someone, it doesn’t just come to them one day.”

Among the first steps for investigators will be retracing the path of the packages through the postal system or courier service used to deliver them.

According to the report, the U.S. Postal Service operates a sophisticated imaging system that photographs the outside of each piece of mail processed across the country and can be used to determine the specific location of where it was sent.
    Think about that, all that fucking junk mail.

Not to mention all the cell phone location data. The other day I was reading some stories deep in the Israeli tech sector and to make a long story short the Mossad and related groups are concerned about facial recognition technology. From my understanding none of those guys can share photos of themselves, they'll out themselves if they do.

Forget embedding chips in people, your face is good enough.

Probably unrelated but noteworthy: Trump's pushing to privatize the the US Postal Service. Postal Workers are protesting etc the fight's heating up. One of those insanely unpopular ideas the GOP talks about but people hope never happens. Trump's doing them, he's the scapegoat, I don't want to think about what he might do in a second term.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-25-2018 at 07:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    yeah the thing to remember is that unabomber was extremely good at making bombs but was also up against pre-9/11 surveillance. you cant really make those sorts of moves any more.

this 'bomber' sent out deliberately impractical / faulty bombs, and apparently hand delivered at least 2 of them (?!).

so yeah its hard to sign off on a theory that this is something other than theater from someone looking to stir up anti right wing resentment.

that said, if tim mcvey got caught parking his van, we would be saying the same shit about that, so who the fuck knows.

the fact that this happened within a day of a 'popular' libertarian meme page getting thrown off facebook for inciting violence makes me pretty fucking uncomfortable, btw.
    There are other options besides individual actors of right or left.

E.g.

1. GRU - pursuance of the divide and disrupt campaign

2. Neocons/“Deep Statists” - pursuance of a Strategy of Tension gambit, covering both action and information realms.

Re 2, and germane also to observation re Facebook censorship:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/facebo...nsider/250967/

Comments

FPS_Russia: Mintpressnews rep. Blumenthal links to em all the time. Bookmarked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    A conspiracy which would put MBS to shame.

But this conspiracy I fully approve of.

It's time for the Dems to put their handkerchiefs away and get dirty, real fucking dirty.

Comments

FPS_Russia: At a recent ofr event Nikki Hayley bragged about being advised by Kissinger, the same person advising Hillary. Bernie 2020 or bust.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information