Thread: So is this cheating on your wife or no?

Load Metric

So is this cheating on your wife or no?

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...n-toronto.html

Toronto will soon be home to North America’s first known sex doll brothel, offering sexual services with six silicone-made dolls.

According to the website for Aura Dolls, the company behind the brothel, the vision is to bring a new way to achieve sexual needs “without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with.”

The brothel is expected to open in a shopping plaza on Yonge St., south of Sheppard Ave., on Sept. 8. The company doesn’t give the exact location on its website, stating it’s announced upon booking.

There are six different female sex dolls advertised. “Exotic girls to cater to everyone’s choice of beauty,” the website reads.

“We tried really hard to try to cater to every single standard of beauty, we have different ethnicity, different eye colours, different hair colour,” said Claire Lee, a representative for Aura Dolls. The company said they plan on expanding their collection “in the near future,” and will add male dolls.

The dolls are made of silicone, which is designed to give them a realistic look and feel, she said. In order to sanitize the dolls, Lee said a three-step routine is used after each booking.

However, staff still “highly recommend” the use of condoms, according to the website.

Spending half an hour with one doll costs $80, with two dolls running $160. For an hour, the cost is $120 with one doll. The maximum listed time is four hours for $480 per doll.

Doors at the new brothel for separate entry and exit will be used to ensure “maximum privacy for customers.” While the business does plan on having staff on-site, they “should not have any interaction,” Lee said.

“The reason why we do that is to make sure that everyone feels comfortable coming in and exiting,” she said, noting that people may feel shy or awkward about visiting the site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Toronto will soon be home to North America’s first known sex doll brothel, offering sexual services with six silicone-made dolls.

According to the website for Aura Dolls, the company behind the brothel, the vision is to bring a new way to achieve sexual needs “without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with.”

The brothel is expected to open in a shopping plaza on Yonge St., south of Sheppard Ave., on Sept. 8. The company doesn’t give the exact location on its website, stating it’s announced upon booking.

There are six different female sex dolls advertised. “Exotic girls to cater to everyone’s choice of beauty,” the website reads.

“We tried really hard to try to cater to every single standard of beauty, we have different ethnicity, different eye colours, different hair colour,” said Claire Lee, a representative for Aura Dolls. The company said they plan on expanding their collection “in the near future,” and will add male dolls.

The dolls are made of silicone, which is designed to give them a realistic look and feel, she said. In order to sanitize the dolls, Lee said a three-step routine is used after each booking.

However, staff still “highly recommend” the use of condoms, according to the website.

Spending half an hour with one doll costs $80, with two dolls running $160. For an hour, the cost is $120 with one doll. The maximum listed time is four hours for $480 per doll.

Doors at the new brothel for separate entry and exit will be used to ensure “maximum privacy for customers.” While the business does plan on having staff on-site, they “should not have any interaction,” Lee said.

“The reason why we do that is to make sure that everyone feels comfortable coming in and exiting,” she said, noting that people may feel shy or awkward about visiting the site.
    Nope, it's like golf, boats or what have you. You're away from her and the money shall flow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They need to delay this for a few decades until we have realistic-looking dolls which can also interact.

I can't imagine being able to see one of these things as equivalent to human.

However, I would love to see the consequence in the distant enough future where the dolls/robots are advanced enough to be indistinguishable from humans, and dudes start choosing them over real women because they're far less hassle.

Futurama actually did an episode about this. I actually think that might be an issue one day. But I won't be around to see it.

Load Metric
    real talk i love blake but daly could fuck his wife and i wouldnt say anything

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    real talk i love blake but daly could fuck his wife and i wouldnt say anything
    lil wow would have a dilemma, sneaking out on his plastic harem

Load Metric
    aaaaand back to canada with you idiot

Comments

limitles: good come back lil wow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Toronto will soon be home to North America’s first known sex doll brothel

The brothel is expected to open in a shopping plaza on Yonge St., south of Sheppard Ave., on Sept. 8. .
    the shopping mall business is ailing, this could be a good use of the rapidly increasing vacant space
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information