Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamal Khashoggi

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Arabs and Russians launching missiles at the U.S. is not at all a hit or miss it's all hit. But, Russia plays a bigger catch-me-if-you-can-can game, more so than the Arabs. Russian has vast more land/territory...what's value to them-oil - is very debatable.

Our US politics folds to both those nations because of oil. You can call politics or whatever but that's the truth. They are in this world because the USA needs their assistance - unless we take it away from them. Which is only war - Dick Cheney.

I agree with him. Don't go because you want to but take because you have to.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Jamal Khashoggi's billionaire, gun running uncle, most famous for Iran Contra - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi

Haven't heard a whisper of this anywhere, perhaps because it would blow the cover of Khashoggi as a noble "Washington Post Journalist" away.

Never trust anyone that wears a sheet, hasn't failed me yet.
    That and neck tattoos are surefire for me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    but yeah there are pics floating about out there, am waiting for FPS RUSSIA to confirm if they are legit or not
    I try to avoid gore

As far as the story goes when I see fake outrage from the MSM and Lindsey Graham I know to take the opposite or a neutral position.
    Nobody gives a fuck about that dude, we've killed over 30 innocent civilians since that happened. This looks like some kind of swindle and I'm under the impression the good son shared intel with MBS about this dude.
    It looks like they're trying to bump up the price of oil, probably to help fund their war machine and I'm guessing Kushner wants his cut .
    That's my guess but if you really want to know links below.

https://www.antiwar.com/

Btw Antiwar has way more integrity than any MSM outlet, they never run
    click bait and you never see far fetched crap EVER! Site of the year imo

Check out Blumenthal's twitter for good sites and some KICK ASS scoops. Journalist of the year imo
    https:/twitter.com/maxblumenthal

There ya go, bookmark both or be uninformed.

Edit: I think i saw this pic with the banner cropped out claiming it was the caravan.

There's some massive communist movements and people involved you wouldn't suspect.
    Max is the only one i know who covers these stories. Almost like a total blackout in the US.

Fuck NATO too, can you fucking believe since 9/11 we spent on avg $900 million daily on military.

War and lies war and lies war and lies, that's American and global politics in a nutshell.
    No citizens support this shit but here we are, wake up. Actually there's a small group
    of elite who support war or war supports them.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-23-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Erdogan’s Half-Naked Truths About Khashoggi Murder, Filling in The Blanks

https://www.thedailybeast.com/erdoga...lanks?ref=home

Khashoggi’s death was a premeditated murder planned in Saudi Arabia and carried out by a hit team of 15 Saudi government operatives answerable to MBS
    Khashoggi, 59, first visited the Saudi consulate the morning of Sept. 28 to get some paperwork for his upcoming marriage. He was told he’d have to come back. The following week.

According to Erdogan the hit team was informed immediately, and some consular officials made hurried trips back to Saudi Arabia, indicating “the preparation work and planning was done there.”

On Oct. 1, a team of three people arrive in Istanbul on a chartered flight, then go to the consulate. A separate team from the consulate, meanwhile, goes on a reconnaissance mission in the Belgrad forest just north of Istanbul and in Yalova, across the Sea of Marmara. A few hours later, at 1:45 a.m. on Oct. 2, a second group arrives on another chartered plane. Then a third group of “nine people, including generals, arrives in Istanbul on a private flight and goes to another hotel.” Between 9:50 and 11:00 a.m. on Oct. 2, Erdogan said, “this team of 15 people in total arrives at the consulate separately… and regroups there.” The hard drive of the consulate’s CCTV system was removed, and Khashoggi was called to confirm his appointment. He had been in London for a couple of days, but was now back in Istanbul and he walked into the consulate at 1:08 in the afternoon.

The first phony account of Khashoggi’s whereabouts came from the crown prince himself, who told Bloomberg News just one day after Khashoggi’s disappearance that he had left the consulate. “My understanding is he entered and he got out after a few minutes or one hour. I’m not sure.” When asked if Khashoggi was facing charges in Saudi Arabia, he responded coyly: “If he’s in Saudi Arabia I would know that.”

The planning of the operation bears all the hubristic hallmarks of someone who thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room. One of the most bizarre parts of the Saudi cover-up was to dress up one member of the 15-member hit team to look like Khashoggi. With a portly build similar to Khashoggi’s, and wearing the journalist’s own clothes, eyeglasses and a fake beard, he departed the consulate through the rear entrance and went by taxi into Istanbul’s Sultanahmet tourist district, where Turkish security cameras captured him strolling near Istanbul’s famous Blue Mosque. Turkish media identified him as Mustafa Al-Madani. Erdogan said he departed early Oct. 2 for Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on a commercial flight with one other person.

On Friday last week, when Saudi officials finally acknowledged that he died while in the consulate, they said the death was the result of a “fistfight,” a version considered dubious by most observers. On Sunday, Adel al-Jubeir, the Saudi foreign minister, told Fox News that Khashoggi’s killing was a “rogue operation” and a “tremendous mistake,” compounded by “the attempt to cover-up.”
    There is also some story about Khashoggi recording his own murder on his Apple watch.

Complete BULLSHIT.

Turkey had the Saudi consulate completely wired for sound & video in every room and apparently had everyone visiting from Saudi Arabia under surveillance at the same time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Turkey had the Saudi consulate completely wired for sound & video in every room and apparently had everyone visiting from Saudi Arabia under surveillance at the same time.

russia but same thing at this point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    With all the money that Saudi Arabia has, why not hire a real professional killer?

Thread Information