Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamal Khashoggi

Load Metric

Jamal Khashoggi

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/w...di-prince.html

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-sourc...found-11533202

Anyone following this ?

Basically looks like the Saudi government kidnapped him and chopped him into pieces while he was still alive.

Pics out there looks like it's his face was peeled off his skull, cock was chopped off, really messed up shit.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

Anyone following this ?

Basically looks like the Saudi government kidnapped him and chopped him into pieces while he was still alive.

Pics out there looks like it's his face was peeled off his skull, cock was chopped off, really messed up shit.

I mean basically you’re a fucking drunk retard to not think we’ve all taken notice, in the land of trump.

Must be nice to be able to freely call others CUNT and to not have CNN where you are.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post

Anyone following this ?

I mean basically you’re a fucking drunk retard to not think we’ve all taken notice, in the land of trump.

Must be nice to be able to freely call others CUNT and to not have CNN where you are.
    Do not insult Karen or the Jews. Understand me, JACKIE?

Load Metric
    what actually happened to this poor cunt is not all over the news yet from what i can see

Comments

Username: one way or another hongkonger is ending up in tears from this post.

Load Metric
    but yeah there are pics floating about out there, am waiting for FPS RUSSIA to confirm if they are legit or not

Banned
    Load Metric
    what actually happened to this poor cunt is not all over the news yet from what i can see
    STIR IT JACKIE. Imma watch.
    Name:  C2F67A06-D20D-4E5A-8BAD-BD33C160A282.gif
Views: 322
Size:  1.83 MB

Load Metric
    like if your gonna kill one of your citizens in a foreign country just do what the russians do and hit them with some radioactive substance when they are walking down the street and its forgotten about in a couple weeks

Load Metric
    dont mutilate them in your own embassy its really not a good look

Load Metric
    Can we talk about oven racks here just getting flambed by this grifter gypsy woman

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    it's all over the interenet, but nobody in the usa really gives a shit.

dismemberment and then they david copperfield him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Lest we forget he walked in there for documents to get married...again this ends up being a woman's fault.

Seriously though they must have known he was coming in as they had a hit team flown in, in advance. Had a guy wear his clothes after the murder and walk around. Flew back out right after etc etc etc.

Now besides him going there for love why if he knew they disliked him would he announce his going to them and do so in Turkey? Tells me he either didn't perceive a threat (which gimme a break) or was cocky about them touching him.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Obviously the guy was done Arab style/ Jeffrey Dahmer Style/ Russian style.

We don't believe them. We need more evidence. What they say is credible.

But, if a Mexican comes in the US and does it Frat-Yale Style...it's a crime/rape. The victim herself is still alive to speak to to it.

Lick my nuts.

Comments

Username: bravo

Load Metric
    Todge this internet tough guy just challenged random forum posters to lick his nuts

Load Metric
    In this me too era you can't allow this

Silver
    Load Metric
    Jamal Khashoggi's billionaire, gun running uncle, most famous for Iran Contra - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi

Haven't heard a whisper of this anywhere, perhaps because it would blow the cover of Khashoggi as a noble "Washington Post Journalist" away.

Never trust anyone that wears a sheet, hasn't failed me yet.

Load Metric
    MBS FTW SFO GS GG

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't understand why he walked into the consulate, given his legitimate fears of Saudi Arabia's government wanting to kill him.

I have to assume that he thought they wouldn't have the balls to do this and face the international backlash which would (and did) occur.

But I have to think that Saudi Arabia just doesn't give a shit, and they figured that after a lot of anger and hand-wringing, nothing would change.

The problem here for the US is that the Saudis are important allies in an important and hostile region, which makes it tough when their human rights violations take center stage. The US can posture that stuff like this is unacceptable and that there will be consequences, but in reality the Saudis probably feel that the US needs them more than they need the US, so ultimately nothing will happen.

It's kinda like having a friendship of convenience with someone who is an amoral assholes who constantly does things which you find reprehensible. You want to tell the guy to shove it, but you're hesitant because you'll lose whatever the friendship is getting you (say, for example, he's referring tons of business to you). So up to a point, you hold your nose and tolerate it, and kinda hate looking at yourself in the mirror while doing so.

At some point, the US will have to evaluate whether their alliance with the Saudis is worth it.

I don't really believe that Trump is going light on the Saudis for selfish reasons. The same BS was thrown around about Bush. I just think the US is afraid to lose their assistance in the war on terror.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Trump thought he could rule the world - until he won.

He's an idiot. He thought he could talk to a country or region or continent and suggest his plan. It doesn't work that way, obv.

Putin and the Arabs are defiant because it benefits their political motivations - America is bad.

They will continue to test America until we do something that's so provocative to the world that they must start a world war.

Trump is a big bully but too scared. You will see...he cowards to the Arabs and Russians. Or maybe they have the golden shower stuff, too.

Comments

thesidedish: Why is this a post

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Todge this internet tough guy just challenged random forum posters to lick his nuts

You first?

Load Metric
    prolly just a big misunderstanding
    Hi Lew!!!

Thread Information