Thread: Weed Help for a healthier life

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Weed Help for a healthier life

I'm sick of being hungover 4 out of 7 days. I need to turn a new leaf and start smoking weed.

I thought I was more of a social drinker but Happy Hours usually turn into getting home at 10pm eating a bunch of junk and looking for my car at 7am. Feeling shitty all day and hitting happy hour to feel a little better and hang with the other degens.

I've been a casual pot smoker when others offer it up but would like my own home stash.

Whats the best start? Vaping, edibles, old fashion joint, bowl ect...

Load Metric
    i cant believe im saying this but thc vape pen cartridges are quite frankly nexteenth level. grab a cbd pen as well to mellow out with if your thc strain gets you jittery/anxious.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    old school way is best way

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i cant believe im saying this but thc vape pen cartridges are quite frankly nexteenth level. grab a cbd pen as well to mellow out with if your thc strain gets you jittery/anxious.
    Great while fishing or after a great round of hide my dick in a twinks ass.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What CBD should I get? Is it legal? I’m in the MD/VA/DC area. Trying to figure out buying too in this area.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodpoop View Post
    I'm sick of being hungover 4 out of 7 days. I need to turn a new leaf and start smoking weed.

I thought I was more of a social drinker but Happy Hours usually turn into getting home at 10pm eating a bunch of junk and looking for my car at 7am. Feeling shitty all day and hitting happy hour to feel a little better and hang with the other degens.

I've been a casual pot smoker when others offer it up but would like my own home stash.

Whats the best start? Vaping, edibles, old fashion joint, bowl ect...
    Try rehab

Comments

splitthis: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Diamond
    Load Metric
    What CBD should I get? Is it legal? I’m in the MD/VA/DC area. Trying to figure out buying too in this area.

Get FlavRx. They are the most well known and highest quality. PM me if you are interested in purchasing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Get FlavRx. They are the most well known and highest quality. PM me if you are interested in purchasing.

i heard a fascinating piece of bullshit from my 'bud tender' here in LA that CBD pens basically need like 10% THC to really work right.

also the CBD cart i bought in new york tasted totally, utterly, like smoking a styrofoam asshole and apparently its because the legal status of THC required them to process it in a way thats quite frankly fucking vile.

make of that what you will.

the ny vape was a 'hempzilla' and i urge exactly everyone on earth to never buy their trash ever.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

i heard a fascinating piece of bullshit from my 'bud tender' here in LA that CBD pens basically need like 10% THC to really work right.

also the CBD cart i bought in new york tasted totally, utterly, like smoking a styrofoam asshole and apparently its because the legal status of THC required them to process it in a way thats quite frankly fucking vile.

the ny vape was a 'hempzilla' and i urge exactly everyone on earth to never buy their trash ever.

My rule of thumb is if they don't have a website, they are trash. TripleX, Space Vape, even Brass Knuckles shouldn't be touching your lips(insert pun).

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: i herd brass knuckles have pesticides and herbicide traces in them literally poison

Load Metric

I have herd the same thing but was told the minimum percentage of THC is as low as 2%
    I have a pretty good cart battery and usually get a high quality half gram cart to go with it (full gram carts sometimes get clogged and stop working in my experience) as some very good flavours available also have a nice water pipe love it for flower and the odd joint with friends always sativa. Edables tincture is a excellent way if your not into inhaling smoke or vapour.

As far as CBD goes i only get it in a edible oil tincture for me the best, have never smoked or vaped it i take some every day around 10mg for some aches and pains, seems to work ok, stoped taking advil so i like that.

a lot of people think CBD comes from a hemp plant, well it does not apparently (edit:i guess i may have misspoke about this ill have to read more about) the only thing a hemp plant is good for is Textile's so do not expect any medicinal properties in Hemp goods. a lot of people apparently get fooled from this.
    good luck have fun.

BTW count down to legalize it Canada 5 hours to go

Comments

sah_24: wrong about CBD and hemp luls ...
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 10-16-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information