Thread: AN OPEN APOLOGY TO PFA: I'M SORRY.

Load Metric

AN OPEN APOLOGY TO PFA: I'M SORRY.

Believe it or not, I actually receive a LOT of hate negs and offensive comments toward me in reference to my posts. To those people who get so mad, I just want to say that I’m soooooo sorry 👎🏼

I’m sorry that your soul is so weak that you allow yourself to become so emotionally damaged by a complete stranger’s opinion.

I’m sorry that my facts put you in a checkmate position that your only defence is to call me names.

I’m sorry that my opinions are always right and yours are usually always wrong.

I’m sorry that you’re super scared of my son being in Antifa and my dad being a cop, these facts make me invincible.

I’m sorry that you chose to become a meat eater, meaning you’ll get either autism or cancer while I live for ever as a healthy vegan because I made good life choices.

I’m sorry that you all have no imagination so you all just copy each other’s GIFs. They’re very lame and I’ve seen them all before, many times 🙄

I’m sorry that you feel I would get offended if you post a picture of meat. Would you be offended if I posted a picture of an onion?

I’m sorry that jesus has rejected you.

Tine xo

Comments

Mission146:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  1518319415875.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  49.9 KB

Comments

splitthis:

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  blm.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  111.8 KB

Comments

Username: LIES.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  CD8020FB-DA9A-4B5D-815E-A0BA71BB7118.jpeg
Views: 520
Size:  38.1 KB

It’s a trap, right?
    He doesn’t KNOW know...????

Comments

ftpjesus: roflmao.. Wouldve been funnier had it been an overly ripe banana rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Believe it or not, I actually receive a LOT of hate negs and offensive comments toward me in reference to my posts. To those people who get so mad, I just want to say that I’m soooooo sorry 

I’m sorry that your soul is so weak that you allow yourself to become so emotionally damaged by a complete stranger’s opinion.

I’m sorry that my facts put you in a checkmate position that your only defence is to call me names.

I’m sorry that you’re super scared of my son being in Antifa and my dad being a cop, these facts make me invincible.

I’m sorry that you chose to become a meat eater, meaning you’ll get either autism or cancer while I live for ever as a healthy vegan because I made good life choices.

I’m sorry that you all have no imagination so you all just copy each other’s GIFs. They’re very lame and I’ve seen them all before, many times 

I’m sorry that you feel I would get offended if you post a picture of meat. Would you be offended if I posted a picture of an onion?

Tine xo
    you're most sorry that most people don't care, not even enough to dislike you....<yawn>
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Believe it or not, I actually receive a LOT of hate negs and offensive comments toward me in reference to my posts. To those people who get so mad, I just want to say that I’m soooooo sorry 

I’m sorry that you all have no imagination so you all just copy each other’s GIFs. They’re very lame and I’ve seen them all before, many times 

Tine xo
    My picture of your arm on the bbq was meant as a joke/jab and I think I did go after you a bit one night whilst under the influence. Nothing personal and kinda thought you were having us on but to a degree....that is all.
    Love broccolli btw.

Load Metric
    When you engage in performance art, I’m embarrassed to say, I sometimes don’t get it. I don’t know if these are copy and pasted from some strange site, or you’ve handed your account over to some Canadian or Brit vegan given the use of defence. I’m confused, but when some brilliant artist comes out with some concept album that I dislike upon the first ten listens, I stick with it, because the fault usually lies entirely with what I’ve missed rather than a failure of said artist. Carry on vegan tine. Unlike the others, I knew Jesus rejected me long ago, so it isn’t as if I’m carrying around that baggage.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Tine xo
    My picture of your arm on the bbq was meant as a joke/jab and I think I did go after you a bit one night whilst under the influence. Nothing personal and kinda thought you were having us on but to a degree....that is all.
    Love broccolli btw.

very gay post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Tine xo

Load Metric
    i meant to post

Name:  vpenis.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  65.6 KB
    fuck Id hate to see the banana representing myself > probably a massive pile of rotting naners then.. I mean my time between 18-21 and then the fuck relationships phase where I was Krypt before he was (sans the smelly cheap cologne and was pre Backpage days but before Craigslist was sanitized of its adult services sections..). Sometimes I think my maladys are payback for being such a manwhore when I was younger.. (Let me be a warning to you Krypt hahaha)

Load Metric
    Trump breaks everyone.

Load Metric
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Name:  Vv0WtPp.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  37.0 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: holy shit
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  1518319415875.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  49.9 KB

This guy is aces, not ISUS, aces

What a guy

Last edited by limitles; 08-22-2023 at 05:28 PM.

Load Metric
    I'm sorry that most people don't understand what a good source of Vitamin B you are, Mr. Ovaltine. Criminally underrated. That's just the state of our society now.

I forgive you, but more importantly, Jesus forgives you. Go forth and be well, my brother in Christ.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Thread Information