Thread: I stretched my stomach today ( Now I'm sick and need to explain why)

Load Metric

I stretched my stomach today ( Now I'm sick and need to explain why)

Name:  Vegas.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  117.9 KB

So I needed to get my phone fixed today at the mall. Had some time to kill and ran over to hot dog on a stick. I ate five dinners because of a sale and now I will endlessly complain about stretching my stomach out and I think a piece of hot dog is still stuck in my throat? LPR?

On the thrid day Cmoney was cured of his cancer and arose from the dead like jesus

Comments

splitthis: If it wasnt for this shithole, I would never laugh.

KidPresentable: Hah

Load Metric
    Ideally you swallow HDOS vertically and not horizontally so you don't stretch the stomach.

Load Metric
    Broke my iPhone screen at 1pm

Made a phone call to the insurance company (Asurion) that handles Verizon repairs if you opt in for the coverage.

Tech arrived at the office at 3:30pm and the phone was fixed not long after.

Amazing. When I made the call I was prepared for all kinds of horseshit. Never expected same day on site service

$30 deductible No clue the insurance cost tbh.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-13-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

So I needed to get my phone fixed today at the mall. Had some time to kill and ran over to hot dog on a stick. I ate five dinners because of a sale and now I will endlessly complain about stretching my stomach out and I think a piece of hot dog is still stuck in my throat? LPR?

On the thrid day Cmoney was cured of his cancer and arose from the dead like jesus

Load Metric

You’re quite a passive aggressive little bitch, aren’t you? I mean, when Pooh blasts Druff with similar content, it’s done straight forward. He’s giving him a tough love chastising to pull it together because he has been through a similar episode and is trying in his indelicate way to get him from point a to b.

You are a strange fuck. You keep correlating his illness to cmoney, when it’s pretty fucking obvious that you can feel the anxiety dripping off every word and the two situations have nothing to do with each other.

You acted as if you were personally wronged over the cmoney situation when you’d been around for barely a minute. I mean it was clear it was a new account because you probably acted a fool on some other account and wanted a new start.

I don’t get the point of this shit. Whether his LPR is real or imagined, his anxiety certainly isn’t, and he’s struggling a bit at the moment. You have played this weird dance of sucking his dick in one post and then this type of passive aggrsssive shitpost im the next. You seem to take some sick enjoyment in a dude struggling. From what I recall, you’re pushing 50 years old, and quite frankly, you come off like a juvenile faggot. You should probably trade this garbage account in for another and start over.

Comments

limitles: crash, bang, wallop

gimmick:

big dick: bringing the heat

JACKDANIELS: oh snap

sonatine: earth so scorched yall

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

You’re quite a passive aggressive little bitch, aren’t you? I mean, when Pooh blasts Druff with similar content, it’s done straight forward. He’s giving him a tough love chastising to pull it together because he has been through a similar episode and is trying in his indelicate way to get him from point a to b.

You are a strange fuck. You keep correlating his illness to cmoney, when it’s pretty fucking obvious that you can feel the anxiety dripping off every word and the two situations have nothing to do with each other.

You acted as if you were personally wronged over the cmoney situation when you’d been around for barely a minute. I mean it was clear it was a new account because you probably acted a fool on some other account and wanted a new start.

I don’t get the point of this shit. Whether his LPR is real or imagined, his anxiety certainly isn’t, and he’s struggling a bit at the moment. You have played this weird dance of sucking his dick in one post and then this type of passive aggrsssive shitpost im the next. You seem to take some sick enjoyment in a dude struggling. From what I recall, you’re pushing 50 years old, and quite frankly, you come off like a juvenile faggot. You should probably trade this garbage account in for another and start over.

Hmmmm? So many angles I could take here . Let's see?

Ok I'm ready.

BCR

Obviously you have zero clue. I been around the three forums for over a decade. I don't need gimmick or dupes to say what I want as half this site is three fucking guys with multiple accounts. The Cmoney fake death was a slap in the face to anyone who has been around for a long time and was classless and juvenile as you like to use that word.

Druffs stupid fucking anxiety seemed to come on heavy when he realized how bad he fucked up by allowing that train wreck fake cancer shit to happen. So it's correlation is relevant.

So while I may agree with Druff on certain issues and not on others . The facts speak for themselves . This sudden. LPR and Anxiety is a bunch of bullshit . Anybody who has dealt with anxiety knows this and has stated as such in the thread. Yet the thread just repeats itself over and over sort of like your shit filled rants .

Druff said I was trolling him so I figured I would for a minute. It's funny to me because his never ending complaints are typical paranoia .

Yeah I'm almost 50 yet I don't feel the need to post about every ache or pain or meal or day I feel like in going to die. Cause that ain't living . My posts are satire meant to make him see how ridiculous and pussified he truly is. Surely you get that or don't in either case you can fuck off and go back to your hole bitch..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Ok I'm ready.

BCR

Obviously you have zero clue. I been around the three forums for over a decade. I don't need gimmick or dupes to say what I want as half this site is three fucking guys with multiple accounts. The Cmoney fake death was a slap in the face to anyone who has been around for a long time and was classless and juvenile as you like to use that word.

Druffs stupid fucking anxiety seemed to come on heavy when he realized how bad he fucked up by allowing that train wreck fake cancer shit to happen. So it's correlation is relevant.

So while I may agree with Druff on certain issues and not on others . The facts speak for themselves . This sudden. LPR and Anxiety is a bunch of bullshit . Anybody who has dealt with anxiety knows this and has stated as such in the thread. Yet the thread just repeats itself over and over sort of like your shit filled rants .

Druff said I was trolling him so I figured I would for a minute. It's funny to me because his never ending complaints are typical paranoia .

Yeah I'm almost 50 yet I don't feel the need to post about every ache or pain or meal or day I feel like in going to die. Cause that ain't living . My posts are satire meant to make him see how ridiculous and pussified he truly is. Surely you get that or don't in either case you can fuck off and go back to your hole bitch..
    Those are some really bad reads. While you may be using satire it's based on bad reads. I can guarantee you a wrong about the CMONEY situation. You're wrong about the number of dupes and you're wrong about Druff's condition being a decoy of any kind.

You can't be any good at poker.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Ok I'm ready.

BCR

Those are some really bad reads. While you may be using satire it's based on bad reads. I can guarantee you a wrong about the CMONEY situation. You're wrong about the number of dupes and you're wrong about Druff's condition being a decoy of any kind.

Possibly could be bad reads . Look the truth of the matter is that while breakthrough anxiety is horrible it can be controlled using zero medication. I've had panic disorder for 26 years. I used Benzos for a long time and ssri meds . I've not taken a single pill for anxiety in over five years.

Druffs issues like it or not clearly where brought on by poor diet and exercise and some sort of brain overload . The likely suspect is the destruction of his reputation or in his mind the loss of his status in the poker world . Another suspect was the gambling on sports. Anxiety is brought on by something seeded in the mind that at the time of the attack you are likely not thinking of. So while I could be way off I doubt I am.

The LPR or choking sensation is part of anxiety attacks . Of course Druff thinks in his mind that it's not related but it is and that's that. So the constant whining about it becomes redundant.

I find it quite intriguing that all this came on right after the Cmoney bullshit hence not having to speak on radio about any of it because his throat was hoarse. If you fools can't put all that together then too bad.

Also he is the type of human that will go to ten different doctors until one of them finally agrees with his self diagnosis.

Load Metric
    OLD MAN GOOKIE BRINGING THE HEAT

Load Metric
    really tho todge developing anxiety over having to decide whether to cover up the fake death of his wsop backer or not isnt that crazy

Load Metric
    like the whole cmoney faking cancer thing went on for months and given how seriously todge takes his rep and the internet in general its very conceivable he spent a good amount of time worrying about what he should do

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: by his own admission he worried . Between the death of his reputation and sports wagering losses . Perfect storm for a panic attack

Load Metric
    lets simmer it down you human oven rack

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Possibly could be bad reads . Look the truth of the matter is that while breakthrough anxiety is horrible it can be controlled using zero medication. I've had panic disorder for 26 years. I used Benzos for a long time and ssri meds . I've not taken a single pill for anxiety in over five years.

Druffs issues like it or not clearly where brought on by poor diet and exercise and some sort of brain overload . The likely suspect is the destruction of his reputation or in his mind the loss of his status in the poker world . Another suspect was the gambling on sports. Anxiety is brought on by something seeded in the mind that at the time of the attack you are likely not thinking of. So while I could be way off I doubt I am.

The LPR or choking sensation is part of anxiety attacks . Of course Druff thinks in his mind that it's not related but it is and that's that. So the constant whining about it becomes redundant.

I find it quite intriguing that all this came on right after the Cmoney bullshit hence not having to speak on radio about any of it because his throat was hoarse. If you fools can't put all that together then too bad.

Also he is the type of human that will go to ten different doctors until one of them finally agrees with his self diagnosis.
    Druffs issues like it or not clearly where brought on by poor diet and exercise and some sort of brain overload . The likely suspect is the destruction of his reputation or in his mind the loss of his status in the poker world

Are you a doctor? No. The statement above is an uneducated guess.

The LPR or choking sensation is part of anxiety attacks

I've never heard of this and I've had anxiety issues and panic attacks for 20 some years. The statement may be true in
    some cases but it is not a given. And I've never heard of anxiety causing issues with the voice. So the statement is
    incorrect.

Anxiety is brought on by something seeded in the mind that at the time of the attack you are likely not thinking of. So while I could be way off I doubt I am.

Something seeded in the mind. Fantastic

I find it quite intriguing that all this came on right after the Cmoney bullshit hence not having to speak on radio about any of it because his throat was hoarse.

Is there anything Druff loves more than Radio. He was born to talk and 3 or 4 hours per show should prove that.
    Druff's involvement on any level does not prove he is avoiding radio because of it.
    If A = B, then B = C does not work, and we don't even know if A = B

And please, it's were not where

Load Metric

Druffs issues like it or not clearly where brought on by poor diet and exercise and some sort of brain overload . The likely suspect is the destruction of his reputation or in his mind the loss of his status in the poker world

Are you a doctor? No. The statement above is an uneducated guess.

The LPR or choking sensation is part of anxiety attacks

I've never heard of this and I've had anxiety issues and panic attacks for 20 some years. The statement may be true in
    some cases but it is not a given. And I've never heard of anxiety causing issues with the voice. So the statement is
    incorrect.

Anxiety is brought on by something seeded in the mind that at the time of the attack you are likely not thinking of. So while I could be way off I doubt I am.

Something seeded in the mind. Fantastic

I find it quite intriguing that all this came on right after the Cmoney bullshit hence not having to speak on radio about any of it because his throat was hoarse.

Is there anything Druff loves more than Radio. He was born to talk and 3 or 4 hours per show should prove that.
    Druff's involvement on any level does not prove he is avoiding radio because of it.

And please, it's were not where

No I am not a doctor . I have dealt with this problem for years and I know way more about it than most of you. Also I am quite sure if you read whats in the link we can agree it reads just like Druffs posts in the other I am dying thread.

I am certain The Mayo Clinic knows what the fuck they are talking about

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20376021

Load Metric

Sure Druff loves talking on radio. Mostly hours upon hours of drivel . Like the Hot Dog on a Stick incident . When confronted with the thought of talking for hours about how he sided with Cmoney as opposed to the forum I would say the very thought of that interaction could have caused a panic attack. The amount of BRAIN OVERLOAD and the seeded thought that he was certainly doing something wrong again by his own admission . May have caused a panic attack. The lumpy throat may have been recognized before the panic attack or was the lumpy throat the final nail in the panic attack happening? Now the LPR has to be the significant problem . Why? Because nobody likes admitting they have a mental disorder .

Load Metric
    gookie absolutely no one cares what you think.

at least not in this community.

you seem to be putting a lot of energy into tap dancing around that.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: This
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Thanks! Your opinion is equivalent to a wet fart

Comments

Sloppy Joe: ^^that

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Thanks! Your opinion is equivalent to a wet fart

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Quick on the draw started rep!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My posts are satire meant to make him see how ridiculous and pussified he truly is.

This statement above you made about Druff can apply to your neuroticism over cancergate.
    Are you really shaken by this? Months after the fact? Do you realize that nobody was hurt by it and it was
    constructed for the sole purpose of protecting a trusted PFA member faced with real life threats?

How can you hang on to this when it had nothing to do with you? How can you blindly cast blame
    when you are an outsider. Druff explained his role as site owner. Take it and leave it. It meant nothing.

Load Metric
    My posts are satire meant to make him see how ridiculous and pussified he truly is.

This statement above you made about Druff can apply to your neuroticism over cancergate.
    Are you really shaken by this? Months after the fact? Do you realize that nobody was hurt by it and it was
    constructed for the sole purpose of protecting a trusted PFA member faced with real life threats?

How can you hang on to this when it had nothing to do with you? How can you blindly cast blame
    when you are an outsider. Druff explained his role as site owner. Take it and leave it. It meant nothing.

Trusted member? Why is that ? Cause he stroked a bunch of you broke dicks on here? Cause he staked a few of you losers ? Not to mention none of you asshats cashed in anything significant on the free ride given. I'd say that so called trusted member is stupid with his found money.

As far as me being an outsider in this fucked off shitbag of a site. I know all of you better than you think. The only reason you give this guy a pass is he provides you with the non money making pile of shit forum.

Just because my tone and thoughts don't fit the narrative most of the forum presents means nothing to me. I don't give a fuck about fitting in here . I call it as I see it .

The threats Cmoney faced obviously weren't very credible Also he is the person responsible for said threats by putting himself in a position of weakness to receive such threats. Always stay anonymous on the internet. First fucking rule

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: always stay anonymous on the internet first fucking rule rep, bonus: never go full retard
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 10-14-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Thread Information