THE BEES ARE DYING.... is what the world is saying. This is because bee “keepers” (bee slave masters) are STEALING all of the bee’s hard worked honey, starving them and leaving them for dead. I also notice many bee farmers stack multiple hives on top of each other, suffocating the bottom bees...
CRUSHING THEM ALL TO DEATH! 🐝💀

If bee farmers didn’t steal all the bee’s food, then the bee would be able to rest a lot more, become fat with his family and enjoy life, NOT being forced to forage for food which bees actually hate! This is why my kids regularly steal bee honey from the shops, we then take the honey to some hives that we have spotted along our travels and my children would open the top of the hive and pore all the honey in.... about 10kg per box so the bees have heaps of honey 🍯 to enjoy. The children have built quite an immunity to the stings.

I strongly encourage y’all to buy and eat delicious VEGAN honey. It is made mostly on tree sap, soy bean oil & several organic(?) preservatives. The thickness of it also prevents honey junkies like limitles from melting it down and injecting it, minimising crime.

Please save the bee population by buying vegan honey
Tine 🐝💗