Thread: BOYCOTT COLUMBUS DAY LETS END THE GENOCIDE OF TURKEYS

Load Metric

BOYCOTT COLUMBUS DAY LETS END THE GENOCIDE OF TURKEYS

Christopher Columbus Day is just around the corner for many filthy meat eating bigots. It’s a day where they celebrate the racist invasion hundreds of years ago by eating turkeys, laughing at how they stole the poor Native Merican’s land.
    It’s racist, unethical & disrespectful!

By the time it takes you to read this post, 1 million turkeys 🦃 were violently murdered AFTER having stuffing carelessly stuffed into their anuses, slowly releasing gluten and mercury which gives them a very painful death so savages can eat them. SHAME! 🇺🇸❌🦃

Say NO to eating turkey this Christopher Columbus Day, say NO to being a proud Merican as that’s racist, and say YES to sharing a warm kale juice with your family instead.

Ps: Columbus wasn’t even the first white man to discover Merica so the whole holiday is stupid 🤪👎🏼
    Tine xo
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Is part of your job description?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You seem to be conflating Thanksgiving and Columbus Day.

But have no fear. The Peoples Republic of California has eliminated both days from the school calendar Instead, the indigenous peoples of the Americas are celebrated with no mention of evil, exploitive whiteys. So give it 10 years or so and no one under 30 years old will even know that Columbus Day or Thanksgiving was ever once a thing to begin with, at least in the more enlightened blue states.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

But have no fear. The Peoples Republic of California has eliminated both days from the school calendar Instead, the indigenous peoples of the Americas are celebrated with no mention of evil, exploitive whiteys. So give it 10 years or so and no one under 30 years old will even know that Columbus Day or Thanksgiving was ever once a thing to begin with, at least in the more enlightened blue states.
    wtf are you talking bout with Cali removing thanksgiving from the school calendar? do you just make shit like that up on the spot, or do you just listen to people who do? do you think its not something that can be checked in about 2 seconds?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    re: the Turkey part of this equation. Scientists, lol, tell us that birds are descendants of dinosaurs. Those fuckers had a pretty good run and then they evolve into a species that the majority get to fly?? Oh no you don't.
    I'm eating bird.
    And chocolate shakes

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

wtf are you talking bout with Cali removing thanksgiving from the school calendar? do you just make shit like that up on the spot, or do you just listen to people who do? do you think its not something that can be checked in about 2 seconds?
    I just looked. Here is the official calendar for LAUSD.

07/04/18 . . . . . . . . . . . .I.n.d.e.p.e.n.d.e.nce Day 08/14/18 . . . . . . . . . . . .F.i.rs.t.D. .ay of Instruction 08/31/18 . . . . . . . . . . . .A.d. .m.i.ssion Day 09/03/18 . . . . . . . . . . . .L.a.b.o.r. Day 11/12/18............V.e.t.e.r.a.n.s.DayObserved 11/22 - 11/23/18 . . . . . .T.h.anksgiving Holiday 12/17/18 - 01/04/19 . . .W. .inter Recess
    01/07/19 . . . . . . . . . . . .S.e.c.o.n.d. .S.e.mester Begins
    01/21/19 . . . . . . . . . . . .D. .r.M. .a.rtin L. King Birthday 02/18/19.......... Presidents'Day
    04/01/19. . . . . . . . . . . . .Cesar E. Chavez Birthday Observed 04/15 - 04/19/19. . . . . .S.p.ring Recess
    05/27/19... ........ MemorialDay 06/07/19........... LastDayofInstruction

-It formatted crappy but there is no Columbus Day. The only 2 actual days mentioned by name are Cesar Chavez and MLK. I guarantee it is no accident that the only 2 days celebrated by name are 2 non-white persons. You will also notice that there is no Christmas Holiday anymore.

I am actually surprised there is still technically a Thanksgiving Holiday that is named such, so I will walk that back. At my child's school last year there was zero indication the school even acknowledged Thanksgiving that I saw, and I was there everyday. They also never acknowledged Christmas at all, although my child did get to sing a Kwanza song in the winter choir festival.

I moved and am in a different school district now, but it looks like it is the same thing. Zero mention or indication of Columbus at all. I'll report around Thanksgiving time if this school actually leans into Thanksgiving at all. The last one certainly didn't, so I wouldn't be surprised if this one didn't either.

Comments

JimmyG_415: This proves you are wrong. He didn't say anything about Columbus day, & Thanksgiving is clearly observed.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Christopher Columbus Day is just around the corner for many filthy meat eating bigots. It’s a day where they celebrate the racist invasion hundreds of years ago by eating turkeys, laughing at how they stole the poor Native Merican’s land.
    It’s racist, unethical & disrespectful!

By the time it takes you to read this post, 1 million turkeys 旅 were violently murdered AFTER having stuffing carelessly stuffed into their anuses, slowly releasing gluten and mercury which gives them a very painful death so savages can eat them. SHAME! ❌旅

Say NO to eating turkey this Christopher Columbus Day, say NO to being a proud Merican as that’s racist, and say YES to sharing a warm kale juice with your family instead.

Ps: Columbus wasn’t even the first white man to discover Merica so the whole holiday is stupid 浪
    Tine xo
    Entering dividee territory
    Slava Ukraini!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jimmy

Columbus Day is in the thread title and is literally the subject of the thread. You get 2 red reps for that horrible comment.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Do you remember, it was only a year or so ago, the OP was a paedophile who pasted gay sex stories.

I don't think a year makes any difference.

It's time England fights the pedo tine.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Jimmy

Columbus Day is in the thread title and is literally the subject of the thread. You get 2 red reps for that horrible comment.
    And my post was specifically about what you said about thanksgiving, but you still went back to columbus day.

But you'll pretty much say anything you think might/should be true, then maybe look it up afterwards if challenged. Please stop doing that.

Load Metric

Well in Tines defense I think his sudden Veganism is causing toxic release into his system but also Canadian Thanksgiving is Columbus Day in the USA.. Unfortunately for Canada there is no Black Tuesday )

Thread Information