Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
BUMP

As 2019 went by, I started eating more and more, and basically returned to a lot of bad habits of eating very large meals and also eating a lot of junk late at night.

My weight rose to 232 by mid-June, just 9 pounds less than my high last year before the uncontrolled rapid weight loss due to the anxiety.

Frustrated by this, when I returned to the WSOP in late June, I did a form of the Intermittent Fasting Diet known as "The Warrior Diet", where basically I ate one huge meal per day and little else the entire time. I also mostly drank water. I came back from the WSOP to find mysef at 225 pounds.

However, this was easier to pull off at the Rio, given that my mind was on tournaments through most of the day (rather than eating), and given that I had very little food in my room.

Once I got home, I returned to crazy eating, and rose back to 232 pounds.

Earlier this month, I decided I was going to return to the Warrior Diet, and now eat almost nothing late at night, which is tough, but I'm managing it. Believe me, I have the urge to go crazy and eat massive amounts of food, but I'm fighting it.

I'm now 224 pounds. The goal is to return to 215, which I think it probably as far as I can get before my body starts fighting it and attempts to stop its own weight loss.

The main motivation I have to lose this weight is the fact that I don't want to toss away the one benefit I received out of the horrible experience last year.

Once I get to 215, I will try to introduce some kind of reasonable medium to where I can eat late at night, but not the large amounts I was before.
Glad to here you are making progress towards getting into better shape. But let me be the first one here to say that the plan you mention at the end is likely to be as successful as promising to only have a little bit of sex with your smoking hot girlfriend once you and she get started. “Two minutes of sex is all I want, honey. After that, we’ll retire to our respective sides of the bed.”
two minutes of sex these days is just fine.