Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change - We’re Fucked

Load Metric

Climate Change - We’re Fucked

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45775309

“It’s the final call, say scientists, the most extensive warning yet on the risks of rising global temperatures.
    Their dramatic report on keeping that rise under 1.5 degrees C states that the world is now completely off track, heading instead towards 3C.
    Staying below 1.5C will require "rapid, far-reaching and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society".

But hey, that’s OK, Trump will save the day eh?

Comments

sah_24: what a fucking retard

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i'm just trolling u i love u

limitles: So I was right to not buy waterfront. Called it

MumblesBadly: But only the “coastal elites” will lose their land to rising sea levels. #SwampTheLibLand

Lord of the Fraud: BUT CLEAN COAL

tony bagadonuts: plonker, try an original thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    who do you think we are? what's with the cognitive dissonance of these smarmy atheist liberals, we're insignificant specks of dirt, we're just animals... but the President can control the weather. vote for Her or the planet will cease to exist.

I'm gonna show you how smart I am right now: global warming is natural. burning tire smoke is just as natural as butterfly farts. we belong here, and Trump won

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Luls ... Medieval Warm Period ... you alarmist libtards are a fucking joke. You can't even do simple fucking math. Give Al Gore all your money though and buy a Tesla LULS

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: my new mission is to bring sah_24 into the black where he belongs

RS_:

Load Metric
    If Donald Trump says it...Then it MUST be true.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Hey england-boy, I don't give a shit if your grandkids are gonna have to wear spacesuits to visit mecca, I'm an American white male (remember us?) and I also stand to inherit hella land with hella oil on it, and hella mineral rights. I'm gonna end up hella rich and hella retired and the only acid that will ever touch my face is the phosphoric acid in my American designed soft drinks

edit: and your sister's pussy acid
    Last edited by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe; 10-08-2018 at 12:38 AM.

Load Metric
    i won't even pretend to understand or even have investigated the scientific issues on both sides, but I have to ask: Why was is it so fucking hot and humid in New England that I had to turn on the AC while watching the NFL games on an October Sunday? This is not something that I can ever remember doing. Summers just seem to start in May now and don't end until well into October.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    i won't even pretend to understand or even have investigated the scientific issues on both sides, but I have to ask: Why was is it so fucking hot and humid in New England that I had to turn on the AC while watching the NFL games on an October Sunday? This is not something that I can ever remember doing. Summers just seem to start in May now and don't end until well into October.
    It's pretty damn cold here in Vegas.

Load Metric
    So. Take off all your clothes.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Hey england-boy, I don't give a shit if your grandkids are gonna have to wear spacesuits to visit mecca, I'm an American white male (remember us?) and I also stand to inherit hella land with hella oil on it, and hella mineral rights. I'm gonna end up hella rich and hella retired and the only acid that will ever touch my face is the phosphoric acid in my American designed soft drinks

edit: and your sister's pussy acid

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 502
Size:  2.67 MB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

“It’s the final call, say scientists, the most extensive warning yet on the risks of rising global temperatures.
    Their dramatic report on keeping that rise under 1.5 degrees C states that the world is now completely off track, heading instead towards 3C.
    Staying below 1.5C will require "rapid, far-reaching and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society".

I absolutely believe that man made climate change is a real thing, but I disagree that "we are fucked." Through different times in Earth's history it has been much hotter and colder than it has today and life persevered. I think most of the current mega fauna and mega flora will not be able to adapt and will go extinct in the wild, but this has happened before. I think Homo sapiens as a species will actually be able to use our technology and our supreme ability of adaptation to get through.

This is of course assuming we don't get into a nuclear war which actually does destroy the world or make ourselves infertile through environmental toxins, but those possibilities are always there with or without climate change.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

I absolutely believe that man made climate change is a real thing, but I disagree that "we are fucked." Through different times in Earth's history it has been much hotter and colder than it has today and life persevered. I think most of the current mega fauna and mega flora will not be able to adapt and will go extinct in the wild, but this has happened before. I think Homo sapiens as a species will actually be able to use our technology and our supreme ability of adaptation to get through.

This is of course assuming we don't get into a nuclear war which actually does destroy the world or make ourselves infertile through environmental toxins, but those possibilities are always there with or without climate change.
    Sounds great but we are part of a system, so believing we are capable of living apart of that system is
    a reach. How does Mars look to you?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Sounds great but we are part of a system, so believing we are capable of living apart of that system is
    I don't think you put any thought into this post at all, and it is awful. Please elaborate how you think the system will change in such a way that we won't be able to adapt to said change.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't think you put any thought into this post at all, and it is awful. Please elaborate how you think the system will change in such a way that we won't be able to adapt to said change.
    Right back at ya. Climate. Important? Kinda. Food supplies, directly related to climate, important? Kinda. The time to put your trust technology is now. If we're too stupid to do something about the effects we are having on our ecosystem before the balance is tipped, I think we're just too stupid. That's a collective stupid. You think there are problems in this world now? Just wait. Jenga baby Jenga.

Comments

sah_24: You are def too stupid ...

Platinum
    Load Metric

Right back at ya. Climate. Important? Kinda. Food supplies, directly related to climate, important? Kinda. The time to put your trust technology is now. If we're too stupid to do something about the effects we are having on our ecosystem before the balance is tipped, I think we're just too stupid. That's a collective stupid. You think there are problems in this world now? Just wait. Jenga baby Jenga.
    So you have nothing. That is what I thought.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This from heavy rains this April. Watch more evidence from past storms. Sandy Hook if memory serves.

Presently about 40% of the world's population lives within 100 kilometers of the coast.

Load Metric

This from heavy rains this April. Watch more evidence from past storms. Sandy Hook if memory serves.

Presently about 40% of the world's population lives within 100 kilometers of the coast.
    You're wasting your time. Verminaards mind won't be changed.

Load Metric
    It's gonna be tragic when Canada's population of 33 million cucks and indians melts into obvlivion

Load Metric
    Our superior country will harvest your husk for uranium deposits and gold and potential Pamela Andersons

Load Metric
    Make no mistake this is mostly America's fault.

I'm repeating myself here, but for decades the US was responsible for contributing 25% of the planets most harmful gases despite only holding 4% of the world's population.

Paris isn't the first climate agreement which America has refused to sign either. You fat cunts refusing to believe honest and noble scientists is the reason we're all going burn.

For every American who dies from global warming (or limousine accidents), I feel it will be a nice little win for Mother Nature.

Are we still in hurricane season? The world could do with another fun sweat.

Comments

sah_24: Yes england cucks are actually this fucking dumb ...

SysOp: eat shit britt
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information