Thread: Totally Not Embarassing Rapper Lil Xan overdoses on hot cheetos

Load Metric

Totally Not Embarassing Rapper Lil Xan overdoses on hot cheetos

Now being called Lil Xantac by thousands of twitter comedians.

A rough month isn’t getting any easier for Lil Xan.

Just weeks after his brief but highly publicized romance with Noah Cyrus ended, the young rapper was hospitalized for eating too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.

“I just want to let everybody know I was in the hospital. Not due to any drugs but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos. And I guess it ripped something in my stomach a little bit,” he said, before letting out a giggle, in a video posted to Instagram.

“So I puked a little blood,” he continued. “So we good!”

He also warned his fans about the dangers of the spicy snack in the post’s caption, writing, “Also be careful, Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha!”

In addition to showing off his hospital bracelet in the video, he assured his fans that the health scare wouldn’t get in the way of his upcoming tour. A two-month-long string of concerts is set to kick off in New York on Thursday.

The rapper’s trip to the hospital comes three weeks after he broke up with Cyrus, after a little more than a month of dating.

Despite the brevity of the relationship, Xan was so moved by the breakup that he posted a since-deleted video to Instagram in which he appeared to urinate on his platinum record for his song “Betrayed.”

“THIS PLAQUE MEANS NOTHING MY FANS MEAN EVERYTHING,” he captioned the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Normally I'd clutch pearls about this not being in the Lil Everything thread but honestly this is too amazing and deserves its own thread 100%.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Normally I'd clutch pearls about this not being in the Lil Everything thread but honestly this is too amazing and deserves its own thread 100%.
    Believe it or not i did consider this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Only thing dumber then somebody scarfing a bag of those Satans snacks is the idiots who eat chili made with ghost peppers and then added hot sauce made from Carolina Reaper peppers (literally the 2 hottest peppers on the planet).. One dude got sick rather quick and had what is referred to a reversal of fortune in the competitive eating world (he puked..). Other dude was just yelling about how hot it was and stomach burned.. He puked up dark blood and then worse it burned coming out the other end.. He had an emergency endoscopy done to rule out an active bleed and all they found was a significant amount of inflammation throughout the entire GI Track that they could check..

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    50 cent was supposedly shot 8 or nine times.

Your ass OD's on hot Cheetos. OMFG...

Comments

HoodedN: Good point

Thread Information