Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Why do you hate MumblesBadly?

  1. #1
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1136
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    7,615

    Why do you hate MumblesBadly?

    Title says it all.

  2. #2
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -116
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,823
    Name:  2A26B59C-3E90-40A4-908E-96FDF5F9A553.jpeg
Views: 317
Size:  55.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  3. #3
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1269
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,974
    Because a Mumbles meme takes me to the brink of self-harm.

    Rumour also has it that Mumbles' terrible memes were the sole reason why cmoney tried to fake his own death.


    But memes aside, Mumbles is a valued member who now brings to the table (tho it wasn't always that way)
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  4. #4
    Hate is a strong word. But I do find it annoying his penchant in political threads to reply to a point with a non sequitor that doesn’t address your point at all.

    And obviously he is extremely dislikeable, because he is so wrong and condescending at the same time, which is a bad combination.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  5. #5
    Platinum thesparten's Avatar
    Reputation
    -15
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,590
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Hate is a strong word. But I do find it annoying his penchant in political threads to reply to a point with a non sequitor that doesn’t address your point at all.

    And obviously he is extremely dislikeable, because he is so wrong and condescending at the same time, which is a bad combination.
    DITTO!!

  6. #6
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    379
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Hate is a strong word. But I do find it annoying his penchant in political threads to reply to a point with a non sequitor that doesn’t address your point at all.

    And obviously he is extremely dislikeable, because he is so wrong and condescending at the same time, which is a bad combination.
    DITTO!!
    LOL

  7. #7
    Because he feels the need to prove how "smart" he is by using google's first result for every thought he tries to pass off as his own.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: I often look through several pages, refining search times to hone what will pop to the first few pages.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

  8. #8
    Because he corrects Druff and pushes him further to the brink of death.

  9. #9
    He's annoying and pretends to be an expert at everything yet spews bullshit straight off the first page of a Google search.

    Also, he thinks he's funny when he's obviously just again annoying.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

    #FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

  10. #10
    Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Reputation
    243
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    951
    I used to hate mumbles a lot. Then I just started skipping over his posts entirely. He’s not so bad anymore.

     
    Comments
      
      varys: Correct answer
      
      Username: Sage Wisdom
    #ToddsPlan

  11. #11
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1163
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,373
    Most of you aren't fit enough to fill his tires.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Lol
    Last edited by limitles; 09-25-2018 at 10:33 AM.


  12. #12
    NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Reputation
    1104
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,199
    His **threads** are SOOOOOO fucking tilting with **goddam** fucking ASTERISKS and bold shit and italics shit and CAPITALS SHIT and ***inane*** pictures and ****STUPID GIFS**** and yeah that **whole** first google result shit.

    Hate it a strong word; there's no hate from me.

    But he is a total fucking retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    "So, yeah. I'm definitely a total fucking retard".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt
    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    His **threads** are SOOOOOO fucking tilting with **goddam** fucking ASTERISKS and bold shit and italics shit and CAPITALS SHIT and ***inane*** pictures and ****STUPID GIFS**** and yeah that **whole** first google result shit.

    Hate it a strong word; there's no hate from me.

    But he is a total fucking retard.
    Same here, generally. Like, i appreciate the effort he puts into posts, he's not just firing random lines in random places, he's thinking about what he wants to say, he gets pics and links, all that is commendable, and rare. And yet... Somehow it all adds up to way less than the sum of its parts.

    I'd much sooner have a beer and/or smoke with mumbles than I would read another one of his posts.
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

  14. #14
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    341
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wofford Heights, CA
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    His **threads** are SOOOOOO fucking tilting with **goddam** fucking ASTERISKS and bold shit and italics shit and CAPITALS SHIT and ***inane*** pictures and ****STUPID GIFS**** and yeah that **whole** first google result shit.

    Hate it a strong word; there's no hate from me.

    But he is a total fucking retard.
    Same here, generally. Like, i appreciate the effort he puts into posts, he's not just firing random lines in random places, he's thinking about what he wants to say, he gets pics and links, all that is commendable, and rare. And yet... Somehow it all adds up to way less than the sum of its parts.

    I'd much sooner have a beer and/or smoke with mumbles than I would read another one of his posts.
    Mumbles is incapable of making a cogent arguement. Here is some help: 1. Start with a premise; 2. Gather facts in support and examine their veracity; 3. Research counter arguments and examine their merits; 4. Re-examine your initial premise and see if it needs modification; 5. State the above in as concise a manner as possible.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: You forgot that he is a grammar nazi. (And you misspelled “argument”.)

  15. #15
    Mumbles is blocked and has been blocked for a very long time however I'm forced to read his shit posts when I occasionally read this place not logged on. He's probably the only regular poster where I never even cracked a smile reading his posts. Ever. I'm sure he's a swell guy in person but he sure is shit as a forum poster.

  16. #16
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    427
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,213
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Because he feels the need to prove how "smart" he is by using google's first result for every thought he tries to pass off as his own.
    Name:  2014112211feet.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  13.4 KB

  17. #17
    It’s not as much hatred, as it is....admiration.
    NSFW
     
    Name:  2BE147CE-61DA-4BE6-92FD-E8EE5E6EB4E9.png
Views: 193
Size:  718.5 KB

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Cock shower

  18. #18
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    634
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,792
    Mumbles is a combo of Barney Rubble and Barney Fife. Cant hate that.

     
    Comments
      
      limitles: love it..... and Barney Frank?
    Au Naturale

  19. #19
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -116
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    He ... pretends to be an expert at everything


    I have repeatedly mentioned that I know jackshit about sports betting. And that I couldn’t technical trade my way out of a paperbag. (Props to Sanlmar).

     
    But I DO know that for market index returns traded in different currencies to be comparable, the raw returns need to be adjusted for the simultaneous change in the exchange rate between those currencies (or a reference currency).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  20. #20
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -116
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Because he feels the need to prove how "smart" he is by using google's first result for every thought he tries to pass off as his own.
    Actually, my motivation when providing results from a google search isn’t to prove how smart *I* am, but to show how easy it is for almost anyone with a modicum of intelligence to educate themselves these days beyond the limited horizon of their extant knowledge with just a little bit on online research that is freely available to the public before overconfidently spouting anything from simple inaccuracies to utter nonsense. Heck! I just double-checked online how to spell “argument” before rep-commenting to jayjami’s post above!

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: just the fact you had to google it ... oh the luls !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mumblesbadly AMA
    By Kuntmissioner in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 01:25 AM
  2. I met MumblesBadly today
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-28-2016, 11:19 AM
  3. what if im just a mumblesbadly dupe
    By LarryLaffer in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 04:52 AM
  4. ***Official Mumblesbadly Appreciation Thread***
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 11:07 PM
  5. MumblesBadly is this true?
    By RegGaymer in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •