Thread: earl thomas fiasco

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

earl thomas fiasco

taken from the mack thread.

in regards to another player holding out on his contract. which didnt appear to work and he came back to fulfill it...

can't say you didn't see this coming

well..this move may work for a visible impact player like mack or a a brash WR.

but it didnt work for the hawks earl thomas who is an all pro

Earl Thomas to end holdout; Seahawks turn down 2nd-round pick from Cowboys

so earl comes back to the hawks with his tail between his legs..has a couple more parting shots at seattle mgmt...lol

earlI worked my whole life for this..... I’ve never let me teammates, city or fans down as long as I’ve lived and don’t plan on starting this weekend. With that being said, the disrespect has been well noted and will not be forgotten. Father Time may have an undefeated record but best believe I plan on taking him into triple overtime when it comes to my career.

lol..wtf does that mean...he's gonna go all haynesworth on the league..lol

---------------------------------------

lol ..even when management appears to win, they still lose. i guess when he said when he came back 'it would not be forgotten" meant something was coming.

now he's missing practices and doing shit that effects the team...what did you expect would happen?

now dallas coaches are asking him if hes ready to be traded before the game starts.

yeah,....he came back with his tail between his legs, but it still won't stop him from being disruptive or doing his best to push buttons and make them trade him

the playa looks like he's gonna win and get his trade after all...

popcorn ready for the bell situation in pittsburgh
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    if sonatine was a seattle player he would be called girl thomas just touched my finger to this post OH ITS SIZZLING

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    if sonatine was a seattle player he would be called girl thomas just touched my finger to this post OH ITS SIZZLING
    Name:  frank3.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  200.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information