Thread: Who is "Dandruff" on PPPoker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Who is "Dandruff" on PPPoker

Been awhile since people imitated me on poker sites. Happened all the time in the 2000s (sadly, sometimes the purpose was to scam), but this hasn't occurred in a long time.

Someone from here?

PPPoker is one of those "private" poker sites. I don't really trust them, but they're increasing in popularity.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the mid-2000s, SteveDaPimp (remember him?) imitated me on PartyPoker and cheated people with transfer scams.

Someone really thought it was me, and called me out on 2+2.

I quickly sprung into action and called PartyPoker support.

The Indian doing support was a fan of poker and said he was a "big fan" of mine (lol). He then went into the fake account, disabled it, and shipped back all the stolen money. Fortunately Steve hadn't shot it off yet. (Steve's scams oddly had no exit strategy, and instead he seemed to just want to joyride with the stolen money at high stakes -- where he'd usually lose.)

The guy who initially called me out on 2+2 was very grateful, and apologized for having accused me. I told him not to feel bad, and that I understood why he thought I rolled him.

Comments

sah_24: ha stevedapimp rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In the mid-2000s, SteveDaPimp (remember him?) imitated me on PartyPoker and cheated people with transfer scams.

The Indian doing support was a fan of poker and said he was a "big fan" of mine (lol). He then went into the fake account, disabled it, and shipped back all the stolen money. Fortunately Steve hadn't shot it off yet. (Steve's scams oddly had no exit strategy, and instead he seemed to just want to joyride with the stolen money at high stakes -- where he'd usually lose.)

The guy who initially called me out on 2+2 was very grateful, and apologized for having accused me. I told him not to feel bad, and that I understood why he thought I rolled him.

Again wtf Pills do they have you taking? What made u bring this up?

Load Metric
    rofl BADGUY23 CALLING OUT TODGES PILL ABUSE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Because it's relevant to the thread topic?

What pills are YOU taking?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Name:  2u9s7lx.gif
Views: 329
Size:  3.49 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Not sure if you've seen the problems RG with the PPPoker group they started.. Its been an epic fail on many levels.. Not just people being able to get validated but now its come to that their free rolls are limited to 25 people (when the group has a membership on FB of a total of 18k+ members.. Hell we get more runners in a PFA free roll here during radio normally).. Hate to tell Ray this but he would've been better off getting a license of Poker Mavens Pro (doesn't even need Gold with the new features that are now across all 3 versions compared to what used to be Gold only) and putting it up on a server on OHV (same company that hosts PFAs server) which has hosting in Canada as well as Europe or one of the places Ive seen with even better specs in Europe for around $100 a month.. Couldve easily done what needed to be under the table without even using cryptos if done properly and could run Free rolls up to 1000 people and run pretty m uch every form of poker on the site if they wanted "cash" games from FLHE to NLHE Stud, Razz PLO (all forms including the unusual NLO and now BIG O meaning 5 card Omaha in Hi, HILO,PLO and yes NO Limit).. Again there was ways to do it without evoking issues and avoiding the whole fail that the RealGrinders PPPoker site has become.. They cant even get "cash" games running.. I messaged a cou ple folks about what Ray could do to fix the issues dunno if he will take my advice.. Hell if they don't want the big o option Ill sell them my PM 5.24 license but it wont allow fractional chips.. (Im upgrading to 6.02 here shortly and working on a project with a guy whos done a lot of PM integrations as a joint operation probably wont be ready till Nov but we may wait till Jan 2019 to have enogh time and not rush and the fact depending on when my insurance finally kicks back in I may finally (praying) be getting the spinal cord surgery done Ive needed going on 3 yrs now if theres no major hangups and don't need 5 figures (read 10k) for my portion of the surgery copays..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Maybe this person?

Hello,

Please is it okay to communicate in English?

My name is Mr. Jak Abdullah Fraam am a Syrian Widower. I desire to transfer a contract sum amounting to $47,500,000.00 USD Million from my country under a very legitimate arrangement. Due to the prolonged civil unrest/war in Syria, as well as the daily life-threatening attacks by ISIS terrorist group the economy has remained
    stagnant.

I've already lost my family, my Wife and daughter to the cold hands of death during an attack targeted to end our family. I and my son were not around during the cross fire. we were at the hospital for checkup when the attacked our home killing my beloved Wife and my daughter and setting the house ablaze. I am in tears writing you this mail.She (my late Wife) was a very successful contractor in the oil city of Syria and was privately dealing on gold dust and bars before his untimely death. Expectedly, we jointly has some reasonable amount of money, which I desire to invest in the Real Estate sector, Travel & Tourism, Hotel Management and other interesting sectors in United Arab Emirate.

As you may or may not know, the sanctions imposed by the United States and the European Union have made it nearly impossible to successfully operate any type of investment here in Syria or to even transfer money from here to other parts of the world. For this reason, I am contacting you in great confidence with the hope that you could help me get this money into any of your nominated bank account anywhere in the world.

Please I would like to know how convenient it might be for you to assist me in this way. The entire capital at my disposal is $47,500,000.00USD Million. I secretly locked up the money in a trunk box and deposited it with the Red Cross here in Damascus. My sincere intention in writing you is to plead with you to kindly accept the money box. This is because we cannot do any bank transfers from here following the war. I am offering you 30% of the total money, 10% will be mapped out for refund of any expenses you incurred in the process of handling this deal and you will also invest the remaining 60% on our behalf for a duration of 10 year with remuneration of 3.5-5% annually from the profit after tax incurred in the investment.

I have to take this chance because I have no other alternative but to trust somebody. I cannot risk my life here to avoid an end to my family lineage.All I have is my only son. He deserves a decent life since I want him to grow up in a peaceful environment.I'm planning of relocating to UAE with my son and invest the money in accordance with law.

I anticipate your positive response and on receipt of your information I will provide you with further details. Please kindly reply me on my personal email address: jakabdulfraam@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Jak Abdullah Fraam

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Private sites are GOLD for a while, then all of the pros get the money, games die, and then a new site pops up.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Scammer

Thread Information