Thread: Looks like faking bone cancer is the latest trend

Gold
    Load Metric

Looks like faking bone cancer is the latest trend

Comments

ftpjesus: The C$ fake cancer involved Melanoma not bone cancer

Load Metric
    I absolutely think people who take advantage of the kindness of others are the worst. Karma awaits.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    I absolutely think people who take advantage of the kindness of others are the worst. Karma awaits.
    100 %

Comments

Muck Ficon: You of all people lol

LarryLaffer: eat shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    100 %

I was contacted from someone in his family earlier and they gave me the news that he had passed away. He was one of the guys that I had gotten to know pretty well on a personal level over the past 10 years and it really hit home today on how fast this cancer shit destroyed him but he fought it off like a champ and did everything he could.

He was a guy who started off as a bottom feeder back in the glory days of poker and turned a small investment into millions and his character went from not so great to one of the best and most trustworthy guys that I knew. His generosity was second to none as he put me in several WSOP events ( even offered to put me in the 50k PPC a couple times!) and gave me a ton of advice that really helped me get better on multiple levels over the years.

With that said , one of the last things he asked me was when the time came that I make a thread for him and he hoped that everyone respected his familys privacy.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

LarryLaffer: LOL
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    100 %

I was contacted from someone in his family earlier and they gave me the news that he had passed away. He was one of the guys that I had gotten to know pretty well on a personal level over the past 10 years and it really hit home today on how fast this cancer shit destroyed him but he fought it off like a champ and did everything he could.

He was a guy who started off as a bottom feeder back in the glory days of poker and turned a small investment into millions and his character went from not so great to one of the best and most trustworthy guys that I knew. His generosity was second to none as he put me in several WSOP events ( even offered to put me in the 50k PPC a couple times!) and gave me a ton of advice that really helped me get better on multiple levels over the years.

With that said , one of the last things he asked me was when the time came that I make a thread for him and he hoped that everyone respected his familys privacy.
    "fought it off like a champ" rep
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    faking cancer.....

and i thought it was just for the idiots on this board to do.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information