Thread: Will Kassouf accused of palming $100 roulette chips - loses sponsorship

Load Metric

Will Kassouf accused of palming $100 roulette chips - loses sponsorship

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kassouf has been quiet for 2 days on Twitter, which is unusual for him. Soooooooooooo..... kinda suspicious.

He's supposedly accused of "past posting" in roulette, meaning placing bets after the result is already known.

Load Metric
    Looks like he stole from his friend. 1000x scummier and he's prob broke.

Name:  04d09a04f92a0231f1e9972d2cc624e4.png
Views: 753
Size:  132.1 KB

Load Metric
    '

Wow, I am for one am shocked. Shocked that William Kassouf had a "sponsorship".

Comments

Shizzmoney: lol this

Load Metric

It is with great sadness that I write the following statement but I feel it necessary to clarify the situation now that I’m at liberty to do so.

Last weekend, during the course of a drunken night playing roulette with friends, I made an error of judgment which I greatly regret; something I accept full responsibility for. I have apologised and will apologise again to all my friends who were with me that night for my foolish behaviour.

As a result of this embarrassing incident, my sponsor, Grosvenor Poker and I have mutually agreed to part ways. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone I have worked with at Grosvenor Poker for all they have done for me and I’m proud to have been part of Team Grosvenor.

I would like to apologise to all my family, friends, fans and followers for my behaviour on this occasion. I accept the consequences of my actions and would now like to draw a line under this whole matter and move on.

I will continue to do what I do best by bringing the fun and entertainment factor back to poker as that’s what’s most important to me in my poker career. I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Much love,

Will

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

It is with great sadness that I write the following statement but I feel it necessary to clarify the situation now that I’m at liberty to do so.

Last weekend, during the course of a drunken night playing roulette with friends, I made an error of judgment which I greatly regret; something I accept full responsibility for. I have apologised and will apologise again to all my friends who were with me that night for my foolish behaviour.

As a result of this embarrassing incident, my sponsor, Grosvenor Poker and I have mutually agreed to part ways. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone I have worked with at Grosvenor Poker for all they have done for me and I’m proud to have been part of Team Grosvenor.

I would like to apologise to all my family, friends, fans and followers for my behaviour on this occasion. I accept the consequences of my actions and would now like to draw a line under this whole matter and move on.

I will continue to do what I do best by bringing the fun and entertainment factor back to poker as that’s what’s most important to me in my poker career. I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Much love,

Will
    Much as the dudes antics in the WSOP were grounds for a beat down, the fact he fell on his sword so to speak and admitted he fucked up accounts for something we don't usually see among poker players doing shady shit which is taking responsibility for your actions and the consequences therein..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Much as the dudes antics in the WSOP were grounds for a beat down, the fact he fell on his sword so to speak and admitted he fucked up accounts for something we don't usually see among poker players doing shady shit which is taking responsibility for your actions and the consequences therein..
    Meh, it's nice that he didn't blame anyone else, but he didn't even explain what he did wrong, he only apologized for "an error in judgement"...that's not exactly owning it. "I got caught trying to steal money from my friend at the roulette table" is owning it.

Also:

"I feel it necessary to clarify the situation now that I’m at liberty to do so." -- like anyone was stopping him before
    "Grosvenor Poker and I have mutually agreed to part ways. " -- lol

Load Metric
    Meh, it's nice that he didn't blame anyone else, but he didn't even explain what he did wrong, he only apologized for "an error in judgement"...that's not exactly owning it. "I got caught trying to steal money from my friend at the roulette table" is owning it.

Also:

"I feel it necessary to clarify the situation now that I’m at liberty to do so." -- like anyone was stopping him before
    One of his friends involved in the incident made it pretty obvious what happened.. Kassouf and the rest were drunk as fuck and as we all know some folks don't handle their liquor worth a damn and get stupid to the point of almost retarded when they are under the influence..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Also:

He had to "admit" it at this point because Shaun Deeb made it public, and everyone's talking about it.

Silence would be assumed to mean guilt.

I don't give him any credit for coming forward with a statement at this point, especially because it's so non-specific and ambiguous.

Load Metric
    Trousering £100 chips from his mate at the roulette table?

He's done. Finished

We won't be hearing from Will again.

It wasn't a bad run though tbf. But fuck me, those 15 minutes didn't half drag.

A life of alcohol & substance abuse awaits.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Trousering £100 chips from his mate at the roulette table?

He's done. Finished

We won't be hearing from Will again.

It wasn't a bad run though tbf. But fuck me, those 15 minutes didn't half drag.

A life of alcohol & substance abuse awaits.
    You seriously believe that.. Dude palmed 9 L100 chips.. He returned them.. Plenty of assholes have done worse in Poker world and they weren't DONE.. Also as I pointed out to Druff on FB via the RG group the irony of Deeb being the one who blew the whistle on Twitter is fucking hilarious given Deebs tantrum with Druff over Greenstein.. And again since I think Ill need to clarify.. I never said I excuse his actions to begin with.. He fucked up big time but he copped to his fuck up instead of going silent like pretty much a lot of shady poker assholes have done.. I still maintain a lot of the hate towards him has zero to do with this incident and people allowing their hatred and bias against him for what happened in 2017 at WSOP are the root of the issue not some (as far as poker scum) amounts to petty theft which was returned.. If he hadn't repaid yet and made things right among his friends unlike Jasep who didn't fix shit until he had his nuts roasted and threats of ruining his life forever Id understand the hatred more.. Lets not forget the crux is this never would've become public if some third party hadn't been evesdropping on the convo between Kassouf and his mates in a bar resolving the issue between them.. and like I said Deeb acting like some modicum of poker truther is a fucking joke.. Dude has his own skeletons.. Ill still be surprised if his wife doesn't divorce his ass within 10yrs if not sooner.. Dude out playing poker while she was in labor giving birth to his first child is about as fucking degenerate and shitty as you can get.. Showed right there he is a selfcentered piece of shit if he couldn't stop playing for one fucking day for his child..
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 09-19-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Load Metric
    Don't know why you keep mentioning Deeb, I don't give a fuck about Deeb. Beside fat chops being the first to publically break the story this has nothing to do with him.

Kassouf STOLE money from his friends pocket. Like literally thieved it.

He's a crooked cunt.

The End.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Don't know why you keep mentioning Deeb, I don't give a fuck about Deeb. Beside fat chops being the first to publically break the story this has nothing to do with him.

Kassouf STOLE money from his friends pocket. Like literally thieved it.

He's a crooked cunt.

The End.
    I really despised this guy from the start. I just thought he was awful for poker. Making others at the table actively dislike playing the game because of his presence. I was just waiting for new losers to follow in this guy's footsteps. Then I saw him on LATB or some shit and he wasn't so insufferable.

Regardless, he still set a bad precedence with his nonsense. Whats he call it "talk play"? aka badgering the shit out of people.

Pretty funny "lapse of judgement". There is not usually a judgement to not steal from your friends, you don't even consider it. Alcohol just brings out one's base self. Thats why a lot of people won't drink. Girls put out when drunk because thats what they want to do.. it is called lowered inhibitions. So when this guys inhibitions are lowered, he steals from buddies. Complete lowlife. It should not surprise anyone given his behavior previously. He should have been shunned by the poker community at that point, but people are stupid.

Shouldn't the twat have $$$ ? Stealing 1k?!?

We won't hear from him again as far as any sponsored things. So we'll hear from him again when he gets there on his own. Just don't expect anyone to want to sponsor him or invite him to anything. Excellent.

Load Metric
    He's back and trolling deeb...seems pretty oblivious

Name:  678c8ebcfc7a6d79468a131023f5dd83.png
Views: 437
Size:  40.4 KB

Thread Information