Thread: Will Kassouf accused of palming $100 roulette chips - loses sponsorship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Will Kassouf accused of palming $100 roulette chips - loses sponsorship

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kassouf has been quiet for 2 days on Twitter, which is unusual for him. Soooooooooooo..... kinda suspicious.

He's supposedly accused of "past posting" in roulette, meaning placing bets after the result is already known.

Load Metric
    Looks like he stole from his friend. 1000x scummier and he's prob broke.

Name:  04d09a04f92a0231f1e9972d2cc624e4.png
Views: 756
Size:  132.1 KB

Load Metric
    '

Wow, I am for one am shocked. Shocked that William Kassouf had a "sponsorship".

Comments

Shizzmoney: lol this

Load Metric

It is with great sadness that I write the following statement but I feel it necessary to clarify the situation now that I’m at liberty to do so.

Last weekend, during the course of a drunken night playing roulette with friends, I made an error of judgment which I greatly regret; something I accept full responsibility for. I have apologised and will apologise again to all my friends who were with me that night for my foolish behaviour.

As a result of this embarrassing incident, my sponsor, Grosvenor Poker and I have mutually agreed to part ways. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone I have worked with at Grosvenor Poker for all they have done for me and I’m proud to have been part of Team Grosvenor.

I would like to apologise to all my family, friends, fans and followers for my behaviour on this occasion. I accept the consequences of my actions and would now like to draw a line under this whole matter and move on.

I will continue to do what I do best by bringing the fun and entertainment factor back to poker as that’s what’s most important to me in my poker career. I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Much love,

Will

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

It is with great sadness that I write the following statement but I feel it necessary to clarify the situation now that I’m at liberty to do so.

Last weekend, during the course of a drunken night playing roulette with friends, I made an error of judgment which I greatly regret; something I accept full responsibility for. I have apologised and will apologise again to all my friends who were with me that night for my foolish behaviour.

As a result of this embarrassing incident, my sponsor, Grosvenor Poker and I have mutually agreed to part ways. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone I have worked with at Grosvenor Poker for all they have done for me and I’m proud to have been part of Team Grosvenor.

I would like to apologise to all my family, friends, fans and followers for my behaviour on this occasion. I accept the consequences of my actions and would now like to draw a line under this whole matter and move on.

I will continue to do what I do best by bringing the fun and entertainment factor back to poker as that’s what’s most important to me in my poker career. I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Much love,

Will
    Much as the dudes antics in the WSOP were grounds for a beat down, the fact he fell on his sword so to speak and admitted he fucked up accounts for something we don't usually see among poker players doing shady shit which is taking responsibility for your actions and the consequences therein..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Much as the dudes antics in the WSOP were grounds for a beat down, the fact he fell on his sword so to speak and admitted he fucked up accounts for something we don't usually see among poker players doing shady shit which is taking responsibility for your actions and the consequences therein..
    Meh, it's nice that he didn't blame anyone else, but he didn't even explain what he did wrong, he only apologized for "an error in judgement"...that's not exactly owning it. "I got caught trying to steal money from my friend at the roulette table" is owning it.

Also:

"I feel it necessary to clarify the situation now that I’m at liberty to do so." -- like anyone was stopping him before
    "Grosvenor Poker and I have mutually agreed to part ways. " -- lol

Load Metric
    Meh, it's nice that he didn't blame anyone else, but he didn't even explain what he did wrong, he only apologized for "an error in judgement"...that's not exactly owning it. "I got caught trying to steal money from my friend at the roulette table" is owning it.

Also:

"I feel it necessary to clarify the situation now that I’m at liberty to do so." -- like anyone was stopping him before
    One of his friends involved in the incident made it pretty obvious what happened.. Kassouf and the rest were drunk as fuck and as we all know some folks don't handle their liquor worth a damn and get stupid to the point of almost retarded when they are under the influence..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Also:

He had to "admit" it at this point because Shaun Deeb made it public, and everyone's talking about it.

Silence would be assumed to mean guilt.

I don't give him any credit for coming forward with a statement at this point, especially because it's so non-specific and ambiguous.

Thread Information