Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kyler Murray (Oklahoma) 2018 Heisman Trophy Winner

Load Metric
    Was going through combine chatter and see this kid is getting a lot of 1st overall talk, and see has the shortest arms, for any position, ever recorded at the combine. 0 percentile. Wingspan 1 percentile. I loved watching him play. He’s amazing, and that fact makes it more impressive, but shortest arms ever on a short QB? However great he was in college, that sure feels risky at #1 overall. I still think he’ll succeed at NFL level, but if not for Mahomes and Russell Wilson, this kid is probably going late first-early second 5 years ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Was going through combine chatter and see this kid is getting a lot of 1st overall talk, and see has the shortest arms, for any position, ever recorded at the combine. 0 percentile. Wingspan 1 percentile. I loved watching him play. He’s amazing, and that fact makes it more impressive, but shortest arms ever on a short QB? However great he was in college, that sure feels risky at #1 overall. I still think he’ll succeed at NFL level, but if not for Mahomes and Russell Wilson, this kid is probably going late first-early second 5 years ago.
    The chatter all seems to be pointing in the direction of the AZ Cardinals in a desperation move will trade Josh Rosen to be able to draft Murray at #1 as keeping Rosen isn't an option if they really do want Murray.. This smacks of desperation by their GM whos barely keeping his job by a narrow margin and had he not been ironically drinking buddies with the owner probably would've been fired already between the DUI and the shitty season they had last year (his picks have been less then stellar to boot missing more often on high picks then not). I get its crapshoot at times in the draft but when you are missing regularly lately on higher rnd picks that should be more of a gimme as far as being serviceable to successful Keim has shit the bed it seems. Given their new HC was basically giving Murray a hummer before he got the HC job in AZ makes it more likely as he legitimately loves the kid.. Question becomes whos willing to give up what for Rosen?? My suspicious is given the stupidity of another certain ownership and management in the NFC East who may never see their starting QB on the field again and lost their backup also to a broken leg and may or may not be able to play immediately Rosen gets sent to DC and the Redskins are dumb enough likely to give up their #15 pick straight up for Rosen because well that's what Bruce Allen their idiot GM/Pres of Football Operations does (or should I say Dan Snyders little puppet after all Snyder has made more bad dumb moves as an owner he makes even the late Al Davis look sane.. Snyder soo wants to be Jerry Jones well he's not and honestly why he would want to be the owner of a perpetually .500 NFL Franchise over the past 25yrs is beyond me)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The chatter all seems to be pointing in the direction of the AZ Cardinals in a desperation move will trade Josh Rosen to be able to draft Murray at #1 as keeping Rosen isn't an option if they really do want Murray.. This smacks of desperation by their GM whos barely keeping his job by a narrow margin and had he not been ironically drinking buddies with the owner probably would've been fired already between the DUI and the shitty season they had last year (his picks have been less then stellar to boot missing more often on high picks then not). I get its crapshoot at times in the draft but when you are missing regularly lately on higher rnd picks that should be more of a gimme as far as being serviceable to successful Keim has shit the bed it seems. Given their new HC was basically giving Murray a hummer before he got the HC job in AZ makes it more likely as he legitimately loves the kid.. Question becomes whos willing to give up what for Rosen?? My suspicious is given the stupidity of another certain ownership and management in the NFC East who may never see their starting QB on the field again and lost their backup also to a broken leg and may or may not be able to play immediately Rosen gets sent to DC and the Redskins are dumb enough likely to give up their #15 pick straight up for Rosen because well that's what Bruce Allen their idiot GM/Pres of Football Operations does (or should I say Dan Snyders little puppet after all Snyder has made more bad dumb moves as an owner he makes even the late Al Davis look sane.. Snyder soo wants to be Jerry Jones well he's not and honestly why he would want to be the owner of a perpetually .500 NFL Franchise over the past 25yrs is beyond me)
    I was a skins fan from early on in my life...I quit 5 years ago...couldn't deal with synder's bullshit...dude is fucking retarded...

as far as rosen...heard somebody throw out the pats...throw the 32nd pick out there for him...would be a totally belechik move there...shit just falling in his lap by other teams' stupidity...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

I was a skins fan from early on in my life...I quit 5 years ago...couldn't deal with synder's bullshit...dude is fucking retarded...

as far as rosen...heard somebody throw out the pats...throw the 32nd pick out there for him...would be a totally belechik move there...shit just falling in his lap by other teams' stupidity...
    roflmao.. Well it is true about Snyder.. I know some folks keep praying that Snyder will have his Donald Sterling moment and be forced to sell the team.. As for the Pats technically I guess the Cards do owe Bellichek one over them being able to sign Chandler Jones

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    midgets are peeps too
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information